Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #329 (permalink)
mj.s2005
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

mj.s2005 is in rep purgatory
Post Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

TKoW
Raw Review

Matches/Booking: 5 matches for a single brand show is very good, and is what I like to see. As far as Booking goes, I feel that you could have improved slightly, but yet again you used your superstars quite well. Nice job here. 9/10

Promos: 5 promos is what I look for in these shows. Nothing more or less, and you did that, and that's great. I also feel that you did a great job on your promos, but there is always room for a little improvement. However, overall it was pretty good. 8.5/10

Length: Your show was 12 pages long and the matches were summarized, and were 1/2 page to a page long. I think that you did a reasonable job on your length, but try and add a 2 or 3 more pages if you can. 8/10

Spelling/Grammer: I didn't see as many spelling errors at all, actually very little. I saw a few unstructured sentences and bad wording however, which ain't that good for your mark. 7.5/10

Realism: It seemed that most of the show you produced could have been done in real life, so I will give full marks as nothing seemed fake. 10/10

Layout/Balance: You had 5 matches and 5 promos, and that is exactly the kind of layout that produces a good show. You are the ony person I have reviewed that had perfect layout, and that's saying something my friend. Keep it up. 10/10

Entertainment: Some parts of the show seemed a little dull, and some parts intrigued me, but overall you made a decent-good show and I was entertained by almost everything. 8/10

Overall Mark: 61/70= 87/100= 87%

= A

Comments: I feel that for your first show you did a phenomenal job, and you impressed me. I think that you will make a great partner for Apple Spitter! in the future and I look forward to reading more of your shows. Keep up the good work.
mj.s2005 is offline   Reply With Quote