Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #41 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Strange promo to start the show with, but it is the standard promo that people seem to use when starting a new thread. Matches for the evening are announced, and then there are some big name returns. Main event for the evening will ve interesting, and I cant pick a winner at the moment

Good win for the Hardyz over MNM, and I guess they have to be the next contender for the tag titles

Angle comes across Kennedy, and it looks like we have a match for the evening set up. I guess Angle will win, but it will be a nice match

Booker T destroys the Boogieman in his match, and I guess this is your way of getting the Boogieman off television, and may be a nice way to start the push he could be getting

Nice to see the MIZ being used, and I can see him getting a nice midcard push, and the match next week will be good

Helms steals one over the Hooligans to retain his title, which is a good way to get him over a bit more. Nice match here, which did its job on the show

Good win for Birchill over Regal, and him as the new TV champion is good to see. The Miz attacks him after the match, hyping the match for next week, which could be a nice little feud

MNM/Bashams next week will be okay, and I guess it will allow MNM to get a win in over another tag team

Angle gets the win over Kennedy, in what was a pretty decent match. Angle gets over a bit more, while Kennedy gets exposed to the main event

Big win for Rey over Orton, and the match between Rey and JBL next week will be good, and I think we good see a new champion there. What is Orton going to do next week? Interesting to see I think

Good main event, until Kevin Nash turns up. Why the hell would you want to have Kevin Nash on the roster? Honestly, I don’t see a single redeeming quality of him, and I guess this will be leading to a match with scott hall down the line. Taker then comes out, and stakes his claim for the belt, and this situation is going to need some sorting out, with there being 6 contenders to the title, and im sure an elimination chamber will be used