Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2006, 05:03 AM   #325 (permalink)
cena&torrierock
YouTube Shooter

cena&torrierock 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

No Way Out Review

Mexicools vs Carlito/Kennedy
- Awesome Match. I was rooting for the Mexicools to win but you made Carlito/Kennedy the winners and new champs. Overall a great read.

Lashley vs Mysterio
- Wow! Big surprise there! I thought Lashley would squish Mysterio for sure but you turned the tables and gave Rey the victory. Good job again.

Kid Kash vs Noble

- Cruiserweight Ladder Matches have never been done before. You did an awesome job on this. I am soo glad Kash retained, I would hate it if Noble won it.

JBl vs Undertaker
- This is a crap win! I thought you'd make Undertaker win, cos he's the DeadMan but you didnt let him lose by pinfall. You let Taker lose cos he was cheated out of a win. Clever! JBL winning will add some spice to the feud.

Paul Burchill vs Christian

- Im really glad you have Christian in your BTB, cos not alot do. Great job letting Christian win. Burchills good but he doesnt deserve WM just yet.

Angle vs Benoit
- An awesome Match. One of the best. You put alot of effort into this. It was amazing. Cool to see Benoit win. It would be cooler to have Benoit win using Angle's submission LOL.

Batista vs Cena
- You have no idea how pissed I am. You shouldve made Batista lose dammit. I so badly wanted Cena to win.

Overall
- Awesome show and one heck of a good read.

Grade
- A

Quote:
Give Review, Get Review
Give Rep, Get Rep
Don't Forget To Review My Show
REVIEW for REVIEW
Meaning: You review my show, I review your show - I review your show, you review my show
cena&torrierock is offline   Reply With Quote