Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2006, 09:05 PM   #34 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Was a solid show RO24, here we go....

Odd promo to kick things off, wasn't always on track, and Lesnar + Goldberg both returning in one segment, along with JBL & Benoit, and we get a big 4 way main event. Can't tell who's gonna win

Nice to see you went through with the Hardyz returning, could be a good fued with MNM over the belts

Angle interview was a little odd. He said a couple of things like "Get your panties on" that don't fit him, but I guess you are changing his direction as a face. Kennedy gets a title shot, will be a good match, we have a loaded show atm

Hopefully you crippled Boogeyman for a LONG time, great to see Booker snap, I'd be pissed if I had to job to a kids nightmare character

The Miz gets a win, and a shot at the TV champ next week. As long as he isn't pushed too hard, it could be a good way to make him mid card

Helms wins, and we need a fresh fued in the CW division now, as I can't see one coming from this match

Burchill takes the TV belt, wise choice, and the Miz gives Paul the Reality Check with a chair shot to the head, could be a good undercard fued leading to a match at JD

MNM vs Bashams! Another top team is back, but this might mean the Bashams vs Hardyz vs MNM for the belts at JD, that would be a killer match, liking the tag division

Angle beats Kennedy, elementary result, it was obvious, but it was just to push Kennedy I guess. Wonder who meets the champ at JD?

Mysterio wins a match with JBL for the US title, but where does this leave Orton? In the main event scene, or fueding with Lashley or someone?

Big main event and Nash debuts! Whoa, there's 5 men wanting the belt + Kurt Angle the champ who's got no-one to fued with, = EC at JD. If that's right, AWESOME

Good show, apart from the Angle interview, everything else was tops. 8/10