Wrestling Forum banner

WrestleMania XXX Travel Thread

34K views 292 replies 97 participants last post by  ashtx 
#1 ·
So Wrestlemania 29 has ended which means the road to the big anniversary Wrestlemania XXX begins!!

It may seem early creating this thread but packages will be on sale around 12 weeks time, a lot of people will be planning their trip like myself.

Who's planning on going? looking to buy the packages or buy everything separate? What should we expect and get up too in New Orleans?

I went to WM28 on the silver packages which were great, unfortunately couldn't attend WM29 but 30 is a must for me.

#291 ·
If you guys are still looking for hotel, Wrestling-Online.com is providing accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, for just $289 per night including free Internet for your whole stay (it usually costs $13 a day).

The price is down from the $499 a night the hotel is charging that period.

We have just added some other rooms to our block as we sold out certain days. For more information visit and promo codes to book directly from the Ritz website go to w-o.it/wmxxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.