Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chikara - Season 12 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #361 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Chikara - Season 12 Discussion Thread

The Young Bucks are the 13th team added to the TWGP.

And here are spoilers for tonight's first show of the Southern doubleshot:

Spoiler for Battle Not With Monsters Spoilers:
Results for the here! WARNING!! If you dont want Spoilers, DONT READ THIS POST!! Will be updated as the show progresses

- The show is all set to begin, but Gavin is nowhere to be found...

- Our hosts for the evening are...Tim Donst, Jakob hammermeir, Steve The Turtle Weiner, and Veronica...

1. Ophidian/The Batiri d. The Colony (Fire and assailANT)/Los Ice Creams after Kobald pinned assailANT

2. Saturyne d. Missile Assault Ant

3. The Colony XTREME Force (w/deviANT as a possible replacement for Soldier Ant as leader) vs 3.0 (Currently in Progress)

- An Impromptu Six Man pits deviANT and XTREME Force vs. 3.0 & Gran Akuma

- Colony XTREME Foce d. Booyakuma via Top Rope Legdrop on Akuma by Arctic Rescue Ant

4. The Shard d. Amasis via reversing a prawn hold into a pin

- Gavin just showed up, wrapped in duct tape, claiming Donst locked him in a closet!!

INTERMISSION

5. Archibald Peck d. Jigsaw with a Handful of Tights Rollup

6. Mr. Touchdown d. Chiva Kid via the Flea Flicker to retain the YLC

7. The Spectral Envoy d. F.I.S.T. after a miscommunication by F.I.S.T.

- Gargano blames Sugar, Gargano superkicks Sugar, Icarus Spears Gargano...Gargano says he quits?

8. Eddie Kingston d. Green Ant via a Backfist, a Backdrop Driver, and ANOTHER Backfist to retain the Grand Championship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote