Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2006, 05:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
kane01
Working Dark Matches

kane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Raw Review

A pretty good opening promo and its good to see John Cena as a heel on this thread, i liked him much better this way. Triple H comes out and asks for a title match but Vince says no and HHH attacks him, but then gets a Triple Team beatdown on him. Edge comes out and saves the day, not to sure about Edge being a face, main event sounds good.

Very good opening match and great win for Haas becoming the IC Champ and looks like Benjamin will face RVD again pretty soon, possibly in a Gimmick Match.

Nice promo here between CC and Rock and looks like you are going to put these two in a feud which would be very good.

A decent filler match which was only put up for the purpose of somepeople for Kane to beatdown. Which is good for me, but bad for the Tag Team Division.

A decent short women's match here with an easy win for Mickie who is on a roll.

Intresting promo here, possibly an Edge turn on HHH my guess? Will be intresting to see who Shelton picks to face RVD.

A decent tag team match here and good win for AMW advancing to the next round. You have sure added a lot of people to your roster. I don't think that the WWE would mentin TNA in their show however.

Rock v Christian should be great and i see the match ending in DQ or Christian beating Rock by cheating and then a rematch at the next PPV.

Great Main event and my prediction was right and Edge has turned on HHH. More reinforcements then come in. Then Austin and Hall return and help out the Game.

Overall it was a pretty good show and i like your main feud is going with Edge turning and Austin and Hall coming back. Maybe too many comebacks in one show though 82/100