Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #60 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
WTF? No I'm talking about the parents of course being dumb cunts and giving their 5 year old a rifle as a gift.
Really? Because I could have sworn you addressed the reader with, "YOUR GOING TO FORGET ONE DAY". That is a terrible and quite frankly ignorant generalization about responsible gun owners.

Quote:
I'm also talking about these people who think they can handle using guns, thinking 'oh yea when an intruder comes in I'm gonna be the hero and save the day' but results in these tragic accidents.
I highly doubt they purchased the 5 year old a rifle so he can shoot someone when they had an intruder in the house. You can't be talking about something totally apart from the story in and of itself here. There are some people (like myself) who feel safer with a firearm on my person or in my home and ARE responsible with them. There are some people who NEED a firearm for protection unless of course you come from the Joe Biden School of Dumbassery and side with organizations who tell people they should vomit, piss, or shit on themselves to fend off intruders. If that is you, then please don't reply to my post at all because you are the ignorant one here.

They (his parents) got him a rifle and obviously were negligent about the whole situation to begin with. I as a responsible gun owner didn't do anything. Why should you group idiots in the same class as anyone who has a gun for self defense which was obviously not the case here?

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 05-02-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote