Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #59 (permalink)
Zen
Self-Improvement Is Masturbation.

Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Zen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whoreZen is a rep whore
Default Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
So what exactly does a black rifle have anything to do with child safety again? Awesome ad here with the child and her finger on the trigger, which is pretty much THE don't of gun safety unless you're ready to fire. Also, are you mad that long rifle purchases are still backordered for most companies that manufacture them?

Pretty much.

That's really interesting because I've been handling firearms for the better part of 15 years now and have not had a negligent discharge of any kind. Perhaps that is because I was taught gun safety and care on expert levels at a young age and never had a gun thrust into my hands by anyone which is seemingly the case here. I understood that if I wanted to learn about them, I would have to demonstrate safety knowledge about them first. My parents never gave me any type of firearm, either. I didn't have my own personal one until I left the military.

So what are you saying? The 5 year old kid thought he was a tough guy? What the fuck is this and what does it have to do with this discussion? Jesus.
WTF? No I'm talking about the parents of course being dumb cunts and giving their 5 year old a rifle as a gift.

I'm also talking about these people who think they can handle using guns, thinking 'oh yea when an intruder comes in I'm gonna be the hero and save the day' but results in these tragic accidents.