Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 AM   #5427 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obfuscation View Post
tbf, everything that comes out of my mouth tends to leave people I talk with clueless. Whether it be staunch, wide-set, verbose vocabulary, wrestling lingo, or now British/UK slang - it continues.
Well you wouldn't be fit to rock the Obfuscation moniker if you were commonly understood . Mike saying he called someone a numpty after reading me use in a post warmed my heart. I now have this ever constant image of a Texan talking about wazzocks, twonks and talking about how Lawler/Dundee is 'the bees knees'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
And I don't like Drive. (period). haha

I will say this though, you guys are making me feel like I should give the movie another chance, even if I have to strap myself on the Sofa Clockwork Orange style. I can't seem to escape the praise for it so it definitely has an appeal.
Its not a movie for everyone and is certainly something I can see that might divide opinion. Still recall you and me writing lengthy contrasting opinions within the space of a couple of minutes a few months back when it was brought up, most likely due to someone saying they didn't like it.