Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 06:03 AM   #5424 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Oh shit. We got a new Ken Barlow on our hands with Cody. (Dunno how many will get that reference tbh teehee).

WOOLCOCK Hanoi recommended Le Samourai, that's one of my favourite films ever. You like Drive, right? Well Le Samourai's influences are all over it, as well as films like Shane which is a brilliant Western. Also you should watch Breathless (not the Richard Gere movie), another one of my favourite movies. Both are French but both are pretty accessible.

Oh and off the top of my head just because I watched it recently, Touch Of Evil. I know Craig loves that film too.
@ those recommendations. blarg delivered a belting top 50 list for me to navigate through but I'll stockpile those in addition to Hanoi's recommendations and ones I've still got to get through from blarg.

And I don't like Drive. I love it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obfuscation View Post
I was taught that reference today
I hope like Mike you've been using your newfound British slang to confuse your native compadres who have no clue what you're saying .