Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Would It Be Cool To See Japanese Wrestler's In The Indies?

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 06:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: Would It Be Cool To See Japanese Wrestler's In The Indies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingChamp View Post
Would you think it would be cool to see a lot of them wrestle in the indies in the U.S.? I would love to see more Puro and Luchadors wrestle in the U.S. Plus it could help get the indies a lot more exposure. BTW I know the Puro guys come over to ROH and EVOLVE/DGUSA so that really doesn't count. Finally I don't even view ROH as indy anymore.
They do come over, but its like when we go over there, we adopt their style they adopt ours

another big thing is in us indiys are not the same as else wherre, its veyr chaotic hard to keep a promotion running and if they do its once a month cards

over there you do VERY well and can go home pretty damn well off if smart

over here if your smart you will still have money to pay for the gas