Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who would you be okay with endng Undertakers Streak?

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who would you be okay with endng Undertakers Streak?

I would have said Punk before this last match... but unless they pull magic in a rematch, I think that is off the table. So that leaves a few guys that could use the rub: The Shield, Bryan, and maybe Ziggler. There could be someone new this year that explodes, but those are the guys that are credible enough to build around based on their talent. However, story wise? Any of the Shield... though for me I think Ambrose is the clear choice given he can go in the ring and is the best on the mic of those three. However, any of them has enough credibility skill wise and story wise to do it next year if the push continues. Bryan and ZIggler both would have to actually be booked stronger instead of losing stupidly as they have sometimes.

It just makes me disappointed in some ways that Punk didn't get the nod... he had the story, he has the skills, and his win would have been one of the few that was guarenteed to leave people excited for what was to come. I mean, he got chants throughout and most people would have excepted that moment for him. Whereas at this point... the WWE seems to be favouring Ryback/Cena and both guys will be shit on if they were to win. No ifs ands or buts... those two would be terrible streak enders with Cena most likely causing a real riot at the insult to the fans.