Wrestling Forum banner

Craziest rumor you have ever heard.

66K views 181 replies 137 participants last post by  papercuts_hurt 
#1 ·
Wrestling is full of rumors what do you think is the craziest.

#105 ·
Another good one. Taz said in an interview a few years ago he and Tommy Dreamer almost got in a fight with Green Day and some roadies in a hotel lobby. They were giving the girl behind the desk a hard time for messing up their reservations or something and Taz and Dreamer tell them to calm it down. Someone says mind you're fucking business and that Taz and Tommy are outnumbered, to which Tommy replies they need more guys. Then the cops show up before anything happens.

#106 ·
Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo were gay for eachother.

It is called portraying a character, lol.

#113 ·
The Craziest rumor I ever heard comes from a few years back, when WWE management wanted Muhammed Hassan to get circumsized in order to fill the role better, hoever he refused and that was the start of his downfall

#117 ·
There was this old Angelfire page with a list of literally hundreds of urban legends about wrestling. It was fascinating/hilarious/bizarre. Many were true, though, like the insane circumstances surrounding Bruiser Brody's death. Wish I could find it. :(

#121 ·
I have this link which I'm pretty sure is the same thing you're talking about. Some ridiculous shit and also some very very interesting stuff. Whether any is true or not it's always fun to read.

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=21720

Though apparently you have to register to view the board now.

Edit: and for some reason it won't let me sign up anyway, well so much for that. :(

#119 ·
I'm not gonna read through everything, but I'm sure all the well known, crazy backstage rumors have already been said, so I'll give one purely related to the product. There was a rumor at the beginning of the year in 2007 that said that there was a possibility of an ECW superstar winning the Royal Rumble, to make the brand equal to Raw and SmackDown. When I heard it I laughed for about 10 minutes.

#120 ·
That Kane, after returning in 2011, was not Glen Jacobs.

That Warrior, after returning in 1992, was not Warrior but Kerry Von Erich.

That Wrestlemania IX was not in an outdoors venue but in a part of the Ceaser's palace that looks like it's on the outside.

#123 ·
Macho Man and Stephanis McMahon as a teenager...ewwwwww

Triple H.....tell me how those slim jim tastes...lol

I doubt that this is true, at least I hope not

#132 ·
That Iron Sheik was once offered 100 000 dollars to break Hulk Hogan's legs instead of dropping the title to hom. Anyone remembers it?
That rumor is actually true, both Hogan, the guys at Legends of Wrestling Roundtable and The IRon Sheik himself acknowledged this story actually happened.

#133 ·
Undertaker has a twin brother who played the fake Undertaker and that this twin brother was Kane during his fully masked run.
Craziest shit I ever heard, do these people have eyes? They don't even look alike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.