Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "Dolph Ziggler should show more respect to the World Championship" ~ JBL

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #45 (permalink)
Deptford
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Deptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new hereDeptford better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: "Dolph Ziggler should show more respect to the World Championship" ~ JBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe E Dangerously View Post
Ziggler is a heel. It's not like JBL said it in a shoot interview. What's the big deal..JBL is in character pointing out this heel act by ziggler
Basically just this. lol. if you guys wanna talk about kayfabe thats cool i guess...

anyways, i dont really like the entrance tbh. I think a more cocky and serious entrance like going to both sides of the ramp and pointing at himself and yelling something like "IM THE BEST" is better than some stupid little kid mentality of "look at me, I'm shaking my BUTT in your FACE LOL U SUCKZ" thing.

Los Cancerberos del Infierno
Deptford is offline   Reply With Quote