Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 5/3 Smackdown, 5/1 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bearodactyl
Lurking. Always lurking.

Bearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Main Event + SD + SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan D. View Post
The losing streak of Antonio Cesaro continues.
Did you really expect Cesaro to pull a Barrett and regain his championship right after losing it?

I'm patiently waiting to see where they go with him. He might be in limbo for a while, but after that hopefully he'll be injected into the WHC scene, OR (which I'd prefer) they finally bring up Ohno and they reform the KoW, and take on the tag team champions, which I'm hoping will be the Shield at that point.

A man can dream...
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, The Wyatt Family, Fandango, Randy Orton, BNB, Nakamura, Bullet Club, Stephanie McMahon, AJ Lee, Slayer, Paige, Lana, Slater Gator, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Beckie Lynch, Carmella, Tyler Breeze, Sami Zayn and the backstage goddess, Renee Young (although technically she's not even a real journalism).
Bearodactyl is offline   Reply With Quote