Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

576K views 7K replies 582 participants last post by  Bfo4jd 
#1 ·
It's a new year so we decided a new ratings thread would be suitable. Discuss all ratings related topics in here please. Let the shit storm begin...again.

#4,550 ·
Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

:taker

This thread has just went to a whole other level.

(Oh, and we needed the Taker smilie used asap)

#4,553 ·

I never thought I'd see the day when CM Punk and Daniel Bryan marks went to war with each other. Dear Lord. But I'll be damned if it isn't the funniest thing I've ever seen. This is fucking splendid.

#4,554 ·

I never thought I'd see the day when CM Punk and Daniel Bryan marks went to war with each other. Dear Lord. But I'll be damned if it isn't the funniest thing I've ever seen. This is fucking splendid.
Come on, you had to have seen it coming. In fact, pretty sure there were some back when they were feuding in 2012... although now Bryan marks have something strong to back it up (beating Cena clean and being the focal point in this storyline).

Eh, I'm enjoying it. I'm a mark for both. :punk2 :bryan

#4,567 ·

Can anyone enlighten me on who are all these Punk marks who are "unhappy/angry"? I mean, I don't follow all the posts, but I can think of maybe 1-2 that fit the bill for what's being described.

I'm personally happy with how they've handled Punk and while someone like Axel may be beneath him, it furthers the feud with Heyman and gives Punk something to do instead of floating around aimlessly.

#4,569 ·

Where's this bitching all of you are complaining about coming from?

I am loving Punk's position. No problem with him losing another big match to Lesnar either, because it was an incredible, five star bout imo. He doesn't need to be in the top program all of the time to be recognized as the best performer currently.

#4,590 ·

Holy crap, all this mention of :punk is bringing a lot of views to this thread. :punk2 is doin' his thing drawing in viewers. People need to accept that :punk3 is the biggest draw of all time and the sooner :punk4 is recognized in that light, the sooner people can accept :punk5 is the GOAT. :punk6 > :bryan :eek:rton :HHH :vince3

#4,593 ·

Holy crap, all this mention of :punk is bringing a lot of views to this thread. :punk2 is doin' his thing drawing in viewers. People need to accept that :punk3 is the biggest draw of all time and the sooner :punk4 is recognized in that light, the sooner people can accept :punk5 is the GOAT. :punk6 > :bryan :eek:rton :HHH :vince3
DAT SANDRONE! :vince5

#4,594 ·

The only thing all this mention of :punk has brought, is a bad reputation to this thread. Seriously more than 50% of the posters in this forum, consider this thread a joke and it happened because of Punk marks overrating the fuck outta their guy. You know its true.

#4,598 ·

The only thing all this mention of :punk has brought, is a bad reputation to this thread. Seriously more than 50% of the posters in this forum, consider this thread a joke and it happened because of Punk marks overrating the fuck outta their guy. You know its true.
This thread had a good reputation?

When? When was this?

#4,601 ·

I'm actually :lmao at the stupidity of this guy Contrarian actually thinking I'm trying to bait people.

NEWSFLASH GENIUS: 1) You can be a fan of both Punk and Bryan, I know it might seem alien to you but you can and 2) You can state an opinion without trying to stir something up....you know, just saying what you think.

I swear this guy is hitting the nimrod/HEELkris/KKF level of stupidity.

#4,608 ·

That's a lie. CM Punk's one segment was DAMN sure not the highest of the whole show at that point. He didn't get anywhere near close to decent ratings until he did some stuff with AJ Lee, Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman that one time, and eventually the Rock feud. He was getting some of the worst ratings since Michaels and Diesel were on top. It was pre-Austin levels of debauchery.

And numbers do matter..that's the whole justification for why Cena has been on top this entire time.

#4,609 ·

Rock316AE is a legend in here. It was hilarious how many jimmies he rustled when he first registered and kept burying Punk. :lol

He was such a draw, rants made about him, youtube comments directed at him and I think he's even been name-dropped in other forums. Hell, his name shows up on google search suggestions.

#4,610 ·

Rock316AE is a legend in here. It was hilarious how many jimmies he rustled when he first registered and kept burying Punk. :lol

He was such a draw, rants made about him, youtube comments directed at him and I think he's even been name-dropped in other forums. Hell, his name shows up on google search suggestions.
He first registered and started the burying back when you liked Punk in 2011. Man, that's too long ago. It's a damn shame he only posts in the football thread now :(

#4,621 ·

Anyone else remember when Bryan marks were Punk marks and vice versa? It's a rarity to see that nowadays.
The vast majority of people like both Punk and Bryan. You've only gotten that impression because this forum draws some particularly load, vitriolic cunts who argue about small differences as though the fate of all that fucking exists depended on it. And they drown out the largely apathetic masses who don't really care enough to argue with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.