Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #1248 (permalink)
DaftFox
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

DaftFox 501 - 1000DaftFox 501 - 1000DaftFox 501 - 1000DaftFox 501 - 1000DaftFox 501 - 1000DaftFox 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

So after that abomination called RAW I thought I would go and watch a few episodes of NXT. Haven't watched it in a few months.

Watched PAC/Cesaro and it wiped my memory clean of RAW. What a match. Not sure why WWE would re-hire RVD when they can just call up PAC who does everything better. He is an actual high flyer, unlike Kofi who they like to call one.

Went back and watched the one previous so I could see how al the wrestlers have grown.

- Kruger still needs work but I like him, he's trying something different.

- First time i've seen Emma. She's over as hell! It's kind of strange seeing a 'diva' with crowd support, especially with the current state of the division.

- WYATT. Regal said it best during his entrance: goosebumps. The theme, the characters, the look, the presence. Everything is fantastic, call him up now.

- Graves reminds me of Punk for obvious reasons. Killer look.