Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #1246 (permalink)
x78
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

x78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a push
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithil View Post
Problem is the Rock always had that charisma hidden under the surface, same with Angle, as heels it came out and they flourished. I don't know that Bo has any hidden charisma. He's had a LOT of chances to show it off, and his brother was a revelation in hidden charisma after he came up with the Bray Wyatt character. But Bo? He can barely even bloody talk, never mind talk well.

Maybe that's why Dusty likes him, his incomprehensible voice reminds him of himself. Though Dusty is of course responsible for some of the best promos in wrestling history. Can't say I see that for old Bo.
Bo has no natural charisma, you can tell by his tweets and the way he conducts himself, he seems really, really unintelligent. However he does seem to be able to follow orders pretty well, so if they prepared some sort of character for him and told him exactly what to do and when to do it then he might be able to do that.