Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Signing Indy Talents

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2013, 01:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Signing Indy Talents

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDEvans View Post
If they don't have the cruiserweight show, I'd scrap the US title, bring back the Cruiserweight title and use the first hour of raw to focus on the lower card and mid card instead of touts and recaps
This is how WCW did 3 hours in an entertaining fashion. The first half was cruiserweights, luchas, and the midcard champs doing entertaining things, the back half was the storylines and feuds and such. I think it would work for Raw. People love fast moving action and spots and interesting characters. When you see guys like Gabriel, who probably isn't going to be a Main Event player anytime soon, on shows like Main Event and Saturday Morning, they have the crowd eating out of their hands.

Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote