Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Red dead redemption

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2013, 05:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Red dead redemption

Agreed with everyone, it's one of my favourite games this generation even if I thought it dragged a little too much when you got to Mexico, but that area was still enjoyable. Just so much to do, from Stranger quest, to the campaign, to just helping out random people, then the challenges.

But the multiplayer is where it's at with this game. That was the first thing that me and my friends tried out when we got the game, even before we played single player. We played that for fucking days, think I got close to 30days of playing time. One of the best things was completing Hold Your Own in under a minute. Head-shooting was a blast, especially with the Bolt Action Rifle on Tesoro Azul. Got all the guns Golden.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote