Wrestling Forum banner

Most Impressive Member In The Shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shield Discussion Thread II

767K views 6K replies 727 participants last post by  Asenath 
#1 · (Edited)
The first Shield Discussion Thread reached over 9,000 posts and featured a poll that received close to 1300 votes which is one of the most impressive stats I have seen on this forum. Now, let us continue...

All discussion on Reigns - Ambrose - Rollins goes here.​

See less See more
7 1
#191 ·
Yeah, Shield fucked up Taker on Smackdown, with Reigns spearing him through the barricade and then they triple powerbombed him through the announce table. I wouldn't be surprised if that was WWE's way of writing Taker off for awhile so he can rest for next year's Mania. It'll likely be Shield vs Team Hell No for the Tag Titles at ER.

#193 ·
Is anybody else sick and tired of Seth Rollins' screaming?

he sounds like a 13 year old kid...you know, the ones that are just going through puberty. Painful to listen to it.
Really enjoying The Shield though. I hope their momentum goes right through Summerslam.

#194 ·
My ideal scenario: The Shield beating Hell No (no Undertaker) for the titles (Reigns and Rollins doing the in-ring), having some minor feuds for the titles while still reaking havoc in the WWE (not like Hell No defended their title all the time either), building up to an eventual feud and losing their titles WAY down the road at WM 30 to a re-formed Kings of Wrestling. Nice 2-3 PPV feud with a face Ohno and Cesaro. Cesaro only now off screen so much so they can sell him as a face easier. Please? Pretty please?

#195 ·
I want to make a couple of points regarding Ambrose vs Undertaker on Smackdown.

Firstly, Dean Ambrose was NOT fucking buried. He had his DEBUT match against the UNDERTAKER in Takers first match on Smackdown in nearly three years. He put up a good fight against Taker, and only lost because he wasn't paying attention to him and was too overconfident. It wasn't as if he lost by roll up in 5 seconds to Hornswoggle. And in the end, Ambrose and the Shield were standing Tall over Taker. No doubt Taker will be written off due to the attack, which makes Ambrose and the Shield look even more badass.

Secondly, the Shield IS still undefeated. Dean Ambrose lost, not the Shield, so they are technically still undefeated as a group. When they lose their first match as a tag team or in a 6 man tag, you can claim otherwise, but until then anyone saying the Shield were defeated is wrong. Their strength has always been as a group, which is why JBL keeps mentioning that they are the best team they have had in years and that they always find a way to make numbers work in their advantage, even when the match is 3 on 3. The Shield are not supposed to be unbeatable as individuals, the strength lies in their collective team effort.

After the promo with the Shield saying that it is an injustice that Team Hell No are the tag champs, I am expecting a tag title feud with the Shield going over and winning the belts. Maybe the other member could beat Kofi for the US title. I can't see what else they could do since Cena/Sheamus/Ryback/Orton and Co are tied up in other feuds.

#208 · (Edited)
I think the Shield should lose their first match as a team to Team Hell No at Extreme Rules, and then beat them at the following ppv to win the titles. I want them to have a long feud with Hell No that will of course win, but I don't want Hell No (namely Bryan) being buried that entire fued.

Also, I think only Reigns and Rollins should work with Hell No during this feud, while Ambrose has a 3 month long feud with taker which he, ultimately, wins.

#212 ·
The best work The shield have done has been with Team Hell No ( TLC 2012 and Raw match with Team Hell No/Undertaker)
I agree a good run with The shield would be awesome.

#209 ·
I really liked the match between ambrose and the undertaker. It was fun and im starting to like ambrose even more. I had some doubts cause i havent watched him in anything outside of the main wwe. Though there are a few instances of what i think may be overacting (sometimes i feel like he just goes completely overboard with his facial expressions), the way he moves just has so much personality. I like the way he squares up, and dances around the ring. I also like the way he countered some of the moves (when undertaker went for the off the rope clothesline and ambrose gave chase and met him at the ropes or when he threw the undertaker back into the ring, the way he went over the bottom rope was pretty cool).

#210 ·
My greatest fear of all: Rock is taking time off so people forget him, SHIELD keeps winning, and when Rock returns he is the mastermind behind SHIELD. soooooooooooooo, Rock v Cena III at WM 30 :(

Reactions: BehindYou
#217 ·
I can already see Cena have some sort of promo like this

Cena: AS A TEAM THEY ARE INVINCIBLE TOGETHER YOU CANNOT STOP THEM, THE MACHINE THAT IS THE SHIELD IS UNBREAKABLE, BUT ON SMACKDOWN THERE WAS A HOLE IN THE SHIELD, IF YOU FIGHT THEM INDIVIDUALLY THEY ARE WEAK, AS A GROUP THEY ARE STRONG - WE WILL BREAK THEM ONE BY ONE.

caplocks expressing cena loud voice of course

#225 ·
does anyone know where i can but the jon moxley dvd from, its on a site called smartmarkvideos but ive never been on the site before is it safe and do they deliver to the uk as it doesnt say on the site?:)

#239 ·
Just watched the match one YouTube good too see Taker on Smack down again and i good rub for Dean regardless of the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.