4/26 Smackdown, 4/24 Main Event & SMS Spoilers
Before the show started, there were assorted "Cena," "Woo," "Feed Me More" and "Yes/No" chants. The entire section of the top tier is closed off.
A WrestleMania recap was shown. The crowd is not as active as last night.
WWE Saturday Morning Slam:
* Alex Riley defeated Primo (w/ Epico) via pinfall.
* Santino Marella made his way down to the ring on a Boris bike. He defeated Jinder Mahal with the Cobra. Alicia Fox was on commentary for this match. After the match, Santino rode his bike backstage.
* Randy Orton and Sheamus defeated The Prime Time Players. Orton hit the RKO to get the win for his team.
Michael Cole and JBL come out. JBL gets a good reaction, and the crowd chants "JBL!"
WWE Main Event:
JBL is in the ring and introduces Mark Henry, who slowly makes his way to the ring. Henry talked about his rivalry with Sheamus. JBL talks Henry into accepting a 4 on 1 gauntlet match which is up first.
* Mark Henry quickly defeated one of the Usos, before pinning the other. He then beat Santino Marella with the WSS, and The Great Khali is out next, accompanied by Natalya and Hornswoggle. The crowd is chanting for Khali. At one point, Henry hit the WSS, but Khali kicked out at 2. Khali gained the upper hand with a chop, and Henry rolled out of the ring and walked away to get counted out. The Great Khali wins the Gauntlet match.
A video recap is shown of the Triple H - Paul Heyman angle on RAW.
* Matt Striker brings out Zeb Coulter for an interview, who is met with loud boos. Jack Swagger comes out and chants, "We the people" to loud boos. That ended it for this week's episode.
Lilian Garcia sang the National Anthem before SmackDown started.
A video recap is shown of The Undertaker / Team Hell No vs. The Shield match from last night's RAW.
** Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio in a No DQ match is up first. Ricardo Rodriguez got a good pop announcing Del Rio, and the crowd chanted along with him. Swagger defeated Del Rio in an excellent 12-minute match with the gutwrench powerbomb.
Sheamus vs. The Big Show and Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry are announced for tonight.
* Layla defeated Aksana.
The Shield is on the screen from backstage, they are gloating about winning yesterday. Dean Ambrose claims he is going to beat the Undertaker, they will square off one-on-one tonight. Ambrose said that he would finish his work from last night, and also said that The Shield would take the Tag Titles.
They are lowering Fandango's entrance, and the crowd erupts and starts Fandangoing when his music hits.
* Fandango vs. Justin Gabriel is up next. The crowd is going crazy chanting "Fandango" and Fandangoing in the stands. Fandango did a bit of Fandangoing himself before hitting Gabriel with a leg drop from the top rope for the win.
A promo for the new Mick Foley DVD, For All Mankind, aired. You can purchase the DVD at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
The crowd is chanting "JBL," and Sheamus is out next.
* Sheamus vs. The Big Show is next. At one point Sheamus tried to lift Big Show, but Show fell on top of him for a two count. Show followed up with a big splash from the second rope, but Sheamus is out at 2. Show threw Sheamus in the ring post, and the crowd started chanting "Big Show Sucks." "Boring" chants started breaking out. Crowd got back into it as Sheamus regained control. Sheamus hit White Noise, and went for the Brogue kick, but Show slid out of the ring. Mark Henry came in from the crowd and distracted Sheamus, allowing Show to hit the WMD for the win.
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett defeated William Regal in a quick match. A missed knee trembler from Regal led to Barrett hitting the Bullhammer elbow for the win.
A recap of the Triple H - Paul Heyman angle from RAW is shown.
* Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry is next. Orton hit Henry with a DDT from the second rope and started motioning for an RKO, but Henry rolled out of the ring. Sheamus ran out and planted Henry with the Brogue kick, causing Henry to win the match via DQ. After the match, Orton nailed Henry with an RKO and the crowd went nuts
There was a backstage segment with Matt Striker and Booker T. A bunch of stars interrupted.
* The Undertaker defeated Dean Ambrose. Undertaker was able to hit a chokeslam. Shortly after, 'Taker locked in Hell's Gate and Ambrose tapped! The Shield enter the ring and attack 'Taker. Roman Reigns speared 'Taker through a barrier and the crowd chanted "Holy Sh-t!" The Shield continue to beat on 'Taker and triple powerbomb him through the announce table! The crowd is hot and is chanting "You tapped out!" to Ambrose. The crowd boos as The Shield stand over The Undertaker.
The New Age Outlaws and Triple H come out to a massive pop to fend off The Shield. They then help 'Taker backstage. This likely will not air. The reaction when Triple H came out was amazing, it was the biggest pop of the night.
Fandango comes out and the whole crowd is Fandangoing! That's all from Smackdown, they keep playing Fandango's music as the crowd leaves.
Last edited by JY57; 04-23-2013 at 05:57 PM.