Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2006, 10:17 AM   #271 (permalink)
TR1
WWE Jobber

TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500TR1 2001 - 2500
Default Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

Smackdown Review
This was a great show, and possibly one of your best ever.

This was a good opening segment with Stone Cold announcing the Road to Wrestlemania Tournament. I think that you overused Stone Cold saying Son of a Bitch.

Matt Hardy vs. Paul Birchall- This was a great match, and I'm glad that you are giving a nice push to Paul Birchall.

A nice promo with all the wrestler's in character. I can't wait for Kash vs. Noble in a LADDER MATCH! That is going to be one hell of a match.

Lashley vs. Carlito vs. Keneddy- This was a great match, and I could see everything that happened in that match happen in real life. I like how Lashley takes the win, and advances in the tournament.

The Mexicools come out and challenge Carlito/Keneddy which should be a great match.

The Angle/ Benoit confrantation was great, and they are probably going to face each other at No Way Out.

The JBL Promo was the best of the night, and one of your best ever. I loved the line " Calling me not a great American, is like calling Mother Teresa a prostitute" LMAO. Taker then comes out which is good, and there match should be good. I like how Cena and Batista came out which is good.

Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit- This was the runner up for the MOTN. I think these 2 work great together, and I can just picture the match in my mind. I liked how Angle came out and screwed Chris Benoit.

A nice promo from Christian who is hyping up his match against Kurt. Christian was in character, and was really funny.

Christian vs. Kurt Angle- This was the MOTN. I loed this match, and it went very long. Benoit then returns the favor and screws Angle out of his match. The feud between them is progressing very well.

Maine Event- This match really didn't live up to the rest of the matches on the show, but it could of been a great match.

This was one of your best show's 96/100. Great job! I can't wait for No Way Out, and when do you think it will be up?

NWO Predictions

WWE: The More You Eat, The More You Spit! presents "No Way Out"
Sunday, Feb. 19, 2006
1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. John Cena

Submissions Match
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit

Cruiserweight Championship - Ladder Match
Kid Kash vs. Jamie Noble

Singles Match
John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs. The Undertaker