Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People

Thread: People
View Single Post

Old 03-07-2003, 04:43 AM   #46 (permalink)
The Hitman...
Learning to break kayfabe

Location: Underneath the word "father" on your birth certificate
The Hitman... 0 - 49

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Oxlong
Hey hitman i'd be careful what you say about Laura cause there is plenty more ppl around this place that like her a hell of a lot more than u. She is one of the coolest and nicest females around this joint. Calling her unattractive and easy was just plain dumb, i mean what are u like 10 years old, if your pre-adolescent eyes ever pass over a pic of laura u will realise that indeed she is an attractive young girl, on the subject of her being easy you would be lucky to get with a girl even half the quality of Laura. So Hitman in conclusion STFU about shit that dont involve u.
I'll tell you what Mike, this is just the internet. Why should I be careful? You let me know when you figure that out, bud. I'm just feeding her the truth. How do you know that was an actual picture of her that she showed you? You don't, so don't bring that shit up unless you've actually met her in person. Just because I told her what she needed to hear doesn't make me immature. I'm sure she's a sweet girl, but she wanted to know what the dude's problem is and I told her. You live you learn.

P.S. I don't care if the people on here like me or hate me. I say what I think and I don't suck up to anyone. If you like me that's cool, and if you don't that's cool too. I'm secure enough to be able to deal with that.