Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Create your own PPV!

10K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  D Ma 
#1 · (Edited)
Yeah, that's right. Book a PPV. Decide what it's about, what is the theme? Name. Arena. Matches. Time of the Year. I'll present mine later. :)

#2 · (Edited)
Re: Creat your own PPV!

I had a shitload of fun doing this, but it's long as f***, so no need to rip me-- just don't read if you don't wanna lol Enjoy if you do! (see end of post for match recap if you don't wanna read a novel lol)

WWE Presents: ONCE IN A LIFETIME
Madison Square Garden, NY
December, 2013
4+ Hour Year-End Show​

Promo/Tagline: They are the moments we dreamed of seeing... (clip of Hogan/Flair in WCW, Jericho/Rock in WWE, Bischoff/McMahon in RAW ring for first time)... moments we thought would never happen... (Ziggler raises the belt, Austin and McMahon hug, Brock Lesnar returns)... and tonight, the moments that have escaped us are here. Tonight is... Once in a Lifetime.

(Shot of a limo in the back)

Crowd is popping.

"Hello everybody, welcome to MADISON SQUARE GARDEN in New York for Once in a Lifetime! I'm JR and joining me tonight are the professor, Mike Tenay, and Joey Styles to call the matches. We've got an incredible show, folks. Get ready for a night you will NEVER forget. By Gawd, I can't believe it myself."

Lights go down.

Sting's theme music hits.

JR: "What the hell?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=834yPMhVEc8

Half way through theme, Sting walks out with the bat in hand staring at the crowd.

Tenay: "Oh my God! It's Sting! Sting's here!"
JR: "I know this is Once in a Lifetime, but I NEVER, Joey Styles, thought I'd see Sting walk down a WWE ramp."
Styles: "Sting: the man, the myth, the legendary figure. He descends the ramp and enters a WWE ring for the first time in his storied career. Master of the Scorpion Death Lock and the Stinger Splash, we're looking at a legend."
JR: "But what the hell does he want?!" (I'm sorry, but I LOVE classic/awful banter lol)

Sting: (to incredibly insane pop) "Looks like... you all know who I am." (louder pops) "I'm gonna cut to the chase. Twelve years ago I turned down some pretty hefty offers to come join the Show up North. Now... (smirks)... I had my reasons. But that don't matter right now, does it New York?" (insane pop) "What we're gonna do tonight is make something special happen, in fact, I'm thin--"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_XOVh-cDtk

Undertaker's music hits.

JR: "Oh...my. Business. Is about to pick up."

Undertaker comes out to even louder pop. Walks down aisle. Enters ring.

Sting and Undertaker stand face to face.

Undertaker: "Let me tell you... what I'M thinking." (pop) "Twelve years ago you decided that your pride wouldn't let you go from being an icon down South, to just another contender-- in MY yard." (pop)

Sting: "I'm gonna stop you there, Dead Man. See, I didn't turn down an offer to come here because I couldn't handle having to earn my way to the top again. Now, I've got nothing but respect for you, Mark. You're one of the greatest of all time. But, well, the Stinger ain't so bad either. (pop) And since you're out here... and I'm out here... (crowd pops)... well, why don't we settle this once and for all and see who REALLY owns the yard?"

Undertaker: "Sting, I respect you and all the things that you've done, but make no mistake-- tonight, you will Rest. In. Peace."

Taker's music plays, two stare down. Commercial break.

Back from break.

Tenay: "Undertaker. Sting. Two amazing Icons face off for the first time ever tonight! I can't wait."
Styles: "One has to wonder if even the legendary Madison Square Garden can contain the awesome striking of the Undertaker versus the technical brilliance of Sting. We all know their storied resumes, but the question is, "who's going to come out with the victory tonight?"
JR: "All I know is we will NEVER forget where we were the night the Man from Death Valley and the Stinger collided."

Jericho's theme hits.

"Hello everybody!!!! I guess you know by now that NEW. YORK. IS. JERICHHOOOOO!"

Walks down to the ring.

"How was that for crazy? Undertaker, Sting, Sting, Undertaker-- tonight's gonna be one helluva night!" (pop) "But Chris Jericho didn't come out here to pat them on the back, NO! Tonight, Y2J wants a fight! The only problem is, I've been through every chucklehead in the back and I don't much feel like 'dancin' tonight. What I need is a REAL challenge. Someone worthy. So, WWE-- Hunter, Stephanie, Vince, Kevin Kelly, Lord Alfred Hayes-- who ever the hell is running this place these days, gimme something to do, baby!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMy9djshbGI

Jericho looks shocked as Goldberg's music hits.

Old fashioned Goldberg walk down the halls with security, enters through the smoke. Dressed to go. Comes down to the ring.

Goldberg: "You want something to do? I've got an idea-- YOU'RE NEXT!"
Jericho: "Listen here, Junior. I beeeeeeeeeeeeeeegged you for a match for YEARS and you couldn't step up. If you ask me--"
Goldberg: "Shut up! I didn't ask you anything. You weren't worth my time, puke. But you've been telling people you kicked my ass backstage for too long. Time to pay the piper, Chris."
Jericho: "Listen, maybe the monkeys in the back forgot to tell you how this works, but if you wanna tangle with me, I can guarantee you will NEVER. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. EVER. be the same again."

Goldberg slaps Jericho.

JR: "Oh my gawd! You can SEE the disdain in his eyes."

A referee comes down the aisle. Jericho rolls out of the ring to collect himself. Goldberg paces.

Styles: "It looks like we have our first match of the night. The referee is checking with Jericho, he says he's good to go. It's on!"

CHRIS JERICHO vs. GOLDBERG

(Goldberg controls the first part of the match, out powers Jericho when they lock up/etc. Jericho takes over with a flurry of offense. After a few moves culminating in a running bulldog, he drops a Lionsault on Goldberg. Goldberg kicks out immediately. Jericho stomps him and Lionsaults him again. Goes to cover and decides to Lionsault a third time. Goldberg jumps up and catches him, hoisting him up for his jackhammer.

Jericho squirrels out and hits the Codebreaker. Knocks Goldberg out of the ring. Jericho doesn't want the count out, finally follows him out. Goldberg hits the spear. Collects himself and throws Jericho back in the ring. Goes to put him up again. Jericho hits another Code Breaker. Follows with a Lionsault, followed by an old fashioned Lion Tamer on one knee. Goldberg looks close to tapping but barely gets the rope.

Jericho raises arms thinking he's won. Goldberg gets up and delivers the spear. Picks Jericho up for the Jackhammer. Gets the pinfall.)

Winner: Goldberg

Backstage segment.

CM Punk is standing with Matt Striker, looking at a monitor grinning and shaking his head.

Punk: "You see, Mitch..."
Striker: "Uh...it's Matt"
Punk: (ignores him, still staring at the monitor) "That's what I'm talking about. I mean-- Goldberg? Jeez, even Taker and Sting. What about ME? Those guys are 1999. I'm TODAY. I'm the FUTURE. It's typical, every single time there's a chance for this company to do something new, something fresh, something relevant, they just dip into their old bag of tricks and give 'the Universe' what they want. It's pathetic. And another thing--"
"WHAT?"
Punk: "Who the he-"
"WHAT?"
Austin steps into camera staring at Punk.
Austin: (looks him up and down) "What."
Punk: "Oh great, another trip to the 90's. Listen, Steve, you don't wan--"
Austin: "What"
Punk: "No, I'm not gonna play this stup--"
Austin: "What"
Punk is silent
Austin: "What. What. What. What. What. You better answer me, son."
Punk: (sniffs at Austin, turns away)
Austin: (grabs Punk and turns him around) "Looks like you've got an attitude problem. BOO HOO WWE ain't doin' what I want. Well Stone Cold Steve Austin don't give a crap what CM Punk wants. What Stone Cold wants is to open up a can of whoop ass all over CM Punk."
Punk: "Oh! You wanna... you wanna 'open up a can of whoop ass', Steve? Alright, maybe you need to find out just why I AM the best in the world. I'll see you out there."

JR: Punk and Austin! Punk and Austin!
Tenay: That's up next!

(shot of a limo in the back)

CM PUNK vs. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

(not gonna describe this match because words wouldn't do it justice. Finish-- multiple back and forth's, Austin applies the Million Dollar Dream and Punk nearly succumbs but manages to counter into the GTS and pins Austin for an escape victory. Punk looks shocked at how close he came to losing. Nods to Austin as he's holding his neck/head and leaving the ring.)

Winner: CM Punk

Vince McMahon's music plays as Vince walks down the aisle with Austin sitting in the corner of the ring recovering. Vince has a mic.

Vince: "Well, I'm sorry Steve, you did your best. But thank you for such a hard fought match. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to." (Vince acts dismissive and waves Austin out of the ring.)

Austin slowly gets up, walks past McMahon and goes to leave the ring. Pauses. Turns back and offers a hand to Vince. Vince looks surprised, but with his classic smugness, plays up the crowd and offers his hand back.

Austin delivers the Stunner. McMahon oversells horribly.

JR: "Austin stuns McMahon! Austin stuns McMahon! And by gawd if that doesn't bring back memories."

Austin drinks beer and the world is right.

Commercial break.

We come back and Joey Styles is introducing the Shield who are already in the ring. Explains how no one has been able to conquer them as Tenay marks how well they work as a team.

JR: "Guys, I'll be honest. I don't think there's anybody who beat these guys in a three-on-three match."
Tenay: "I might have to agree with you, JR. They've been absolutely dominant together, maybe the best threesome we've ever seen."
Styles: "High praise coming from the Professor. Let's wait to see who their opponents tonight are."

Ric Flair's music hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tONxTs5CXg8

Stays on top of the ramp.

Flair: "Oh now, easy fellas. *chuckle* Easy fellas. It's not me! No, the Nature Boy has hung 'em up! But... I noticed you seem to like to shake things up, kinda... takin' over things around here." (the Shield grins and nods) "Well, here's the thing, boys. I used to roll with some cats who were into the same thing. Only... they didn't jump ya from behind like your mommy lookin' for daddy to make her happy-- no! Speaking of which, I bet the Nature Boy's made most of your momma's happy, but that's for another day!" (crowd pops, the Shield get pissed) "What I'm trying to say is that this limousine ridin', jet flying, kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' SON OF A GUN, is here to introduce the REAL law round these parts. Boys, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times (crowd joins in) To be the Man, you gotta BEAT the man. And tonight, you gotta beat the THREE men. Fellas, come on out here."

Randy Orton's music hits. Randy walks out slowly and shakes Naitch's hand. (crowd pops huge).

Batista's music hits. Batista comes out to his old entrance with the arm machine guns and all. (crowd pops crazier)

Triple H's music hits. With the Nature Boy beside them, Evolution stands side by side again. (crowd loses its ever loving shit).

They walk down the ramp and the Shield jumps out of the ring and rushes them. The bell sounds.

EVOLUTION vs. THE SHIELD

(Another match that defies the written word-- plus, I'm afraid I might get a letter bomb if I keep describing everything in detail lol-- match is a 5 star affair with the most incredible spots. Ends with back and forth finishers and swerves. Right when Evolution is closing in on the win, the Shield is reeling... Batista hits his spear on Reigns, but gets drop by Rollins from behind. Orton hits him with an RKO, and Triple H moves in on a dazed Ambrose. Triple H locks him between his legs for the Pedigree when Orton snaps an RKO out of nowhere on Triple H.

Everyone is shocked. Randy stares at Triple H and slowly walks out. Ambrose watches him closely and slides over for the pin. Randy stands at the top of the ramp as Ambrose gets the pin and the Shield have their hands raised as the winners. Batista is attending to Triple H who's injured but pissed. They both stare up the ramp. Orton raises his arms and closes his eyes.)

Winner: the Shield

Dolph Ziggler carries the championship down to the ring w/AJ Lee in tow (no Big E).

Ziggler: "I am-- SO damn good. Each and every night I steal the show! There is nobody goin' today who can do what I do in the ring, and there's NOBODY who looks better doing it. I mean, am I right babe?" (kisses AJ, crowd boos) "Yeah, yeah... you're just mad because I steal the show, I have the hottest girlfriend, and I'm the guy you wanna be."

This theme hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PH5xPAwHA

RVD walks out to a crazy pop.

RVD: "Hey Dolph. Hey AJ." (waves politely) "Um, that was a really good speech and all, but there's a few things I think you missed. First off, you might 'steal' the show, but Dolph-- I AM the show." (crazy pop) "And as for your girlfriend, yeah... she's alright. But I think I'm doing okay there myself."

Kelly Kelly's music hits. She comes out and RVD takes her in his arms.

RVD: "And another thing. You said you're the guy that everyone wants to be... but, as far as I remember, they always chant" (arms raised, thumbs out, crowd chants along) "R. V. D."

Bell rings, we have our next match.

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. RVD for the World Heavyweight Title

(One of the most exciting high-spot, super-sell matches of all-time. Finish-- AJ jumps up to distract the ref so Ziggler can low-blow RVD. Kelly Kelly pulls her down and they fight to the floor, ripping each other's clothes off down to bra and panties. AJ covers up and screams, crawling under the apron. Kelly Kelly smiles and poses. Dolph is stunned and loses focus. RVD jumps up for a spinning enziguri kick to the back of his head. Climbs to the top. 5 star frog splash. Gets the pin.)

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Backstage segment.

Big Show is in the back talking to Booker T.

Show: I'm sick of it, Book. There is no one who is in my league. I am the most dominant physical force in the history of this business. You keep putting me in there and somebody's gonna get hurt. I don't wanna hurt people if I don't have to. So I'm gonna sit at home and collect my paycheck unless you can find me someone worthy of my time.

Booker: Um. Show. I DID find you an opponent, sucka. He's a FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME champion himself. (Show stares at him) No, not me dawg-- him! (points behind him).

Shaq is standing there grinning.

Shaw: "Actually, Booker T my man, it's four times, but I appreciate it. So, whadda say, Show? You care to see if the 'largest athlete' can beat the 'big Aristotle' in the ring?"
Show: (surprised, but then angry) "Fine. Let's go."

BIG SHOW vs. SHAQ

(Show's in the ring and Shaq comes down the aisle with a chair in one hand and a garbage can in the other full of foreign objects. Show grabs a mic)

Show: "Wait a minute, wait a minute-- no one said anything about a hardcore match. What are you doing?"

(Shaq throws the stuff in the ring, climbs in, and takes the mic.)

Shaq: "Just a little gift from Booker T-- says he hopes your hide is as iron-clad as your contract..'sucka'"

(Shaq hits Show with the chair and does a bunch of spots with the trash can-- eventually he can't get it on Show's head so he whistles up the ramp. A super-sized trash can is carried down and thrown in the ring. Shaq puts it over Show's head and takes a kendo stick to it. Does a few impressive running leg drops/etc. while Show's down.

Big Show turns the tide and takes a kendo stick to Shaq. Breaks it over him. Takes another one. Shaq's down and Show is furious. Brings in a ladder and clubs a just-getting-up Shaq with it. Lays Shaq in between the legs of the ladder and slams it repeatedly. Then begins to take a chair to the half of the ladder on top of Shaq.

Shaq rolls out when Show is done that spot and looks out. Show drops to pin him, but gets up looking outside the ring.)

JR: "My gawd, what is this monster thinking of now? You've done enough, for gawd's sake! Just pin him, Show!"

(Big Show pulls out a table, slides it in the ring, then looks at Shaq and shakes his head shouting "Nope!" Show whistles up the ramp and a giant table is brought down. Show sets it up and puts Shaq on it. Hits him with a kendo stick a few more times.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Shane McMahon comes out to a huge pop.

"Show! Show!"

Runs to the ring.

"Hold on, Show!"

Shane gets in the ring and stands between Show and the table with Shaq.

Shane: "You can't do this, Show. You're gonna kill him and we'll get sued."
Show: "Do I look like I care? Get outta here."

Show pushes Shane to the side and lifts the kendo stick again.

Shane McMahon low blows him. Gives a smart-ass "I had to do it" shrug.

Shaq rolls off the table and looks at Show/Shane... smiles. He pulls Show up and gives him a powerbomb. Then puts him up on the super sized table and points to Shane. Shane climbs to the top rope and Shaq shakes his head. Shane nods, smiling and whistles up the ramp. A giant ladder is carried down-- maybe the tallest we've ever seen. Shaq helps set it up outside the ring behind the corner Shane climbed. Shane scales it and stands at the very top.)

Tenay: (hushed voice) "Oh my god, Jim... what is he going to do?"
Styles: (astounded) "He can't, guys. He just can't."
JR: "Don't do it, Shane. Don't do it for gawd's sake-- you're not a kid anymore!"

(Shaq raises his arms and as he swipes them down, Shane jumps off the ladder, into the ring, and onto Show and the giant table. The crowd loses its mind and chants "HOLY SHIT" for two or three minutes. Shaq is laughing and freaking out and Shane/Show haven't moved. the Docs/trainers come running out and treat the two of them. In the end, Shaq helps a dazed Shane up the aisle to his theme song.)

Winner: none, but it feels like Shaq/Shane

JR: "Folks, I gotta be honest, in all my years in the business, I have NEVER seen anything like that." (come on, he's gotta say that at least ONCE tonight lol)
Styles: "Up next is a match I have wanted to watch for the last ten years. And now it's going to happen."
Tenay: "I'm rarely at a loss here-- who are you talking about, Joey?"
Styles: "The two guys coming down the ramp...now!"

Daniel Bryan's theme hits.

He enters the ring and looks pretty fired up.

Long pause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNj39wwM6IY

Kurt Angle's music hits.

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a 60 minute Iron Man Match to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship..."

KURT ANGLE vs. DANIEL BRYAN: 60 Minute Number One Contender Iron Man Match

(I think I'd actually kick my own ass if I wrote all this out. lol Finish-- falls are 4-4 with seven minutes left. Both competitors are exhausted and can barely move. They're on the ground exchanging blows back and forth-- when Bryan strikes the crowd shouts "YES!" and when Angle strikes they shout "YOU SUCK!". This goes on for three full minutes. Daniel Bryan goes for another kick and Angle turns into the Angle Lock. Bryan can't get out and it looks like his ankle is gonna snap in half.

He quickly rolls, crawls, and has Angle in the Yes Lock. Angle has trouble getting out and finally rolls into a pinning hold, Bryan counters, Angle counters, Bryan counters, Angle counters... the clock ticks down, with 11 seconds on the clock Angle small packages and gets the three count.

Bryan and Angle hug after the match and get a long standing ovation from the crowd and another YES!/YOU SUCK! chant)

Winner: Kurt Angle

Next Match.

Prime Time Players come out and drop a REALLY funny promo about how good they are, making fun of other stars, etc. They start to do their 'millions of dollars' dance when they are interrupted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_r5ceKLoYQ

Edge walks out to a monster pop.

Edge: "Hey fellas! Good work with the jokes there, I like it. You guys might not remember this, but me and my good ol' buddy Christian used to come out here and make jokes ourselves. We won those belts quite a few times too. Yeah. Well, I can't do that anymore and you know, it was kinda bumming me out. But then, I remembered-- those who can't do, teach. Buuuut... I hate teaching. So I decided on the next best thing-- managing.

And thanks to Vicky Guerrero, who owed me a few favours, and-- PLEASE-- don't make me tell you why. *shivers* I got my first team a tag team championship match tonight. Surprise! So here they are, THE PHENOMENAL ONE AND CAPTAIN CHARISMA!!!"

(huge pop as Christian's music hits)

THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS vs. A.J. STYLES & CHRISTIAN for the Tag Team Championships

(Tremendous match, back and forth, lots of spots, funny moments, lots of crowd involvement. Finish-- A.J. and the PTP are fighting outside the ring. Christian goes through the ropes to take out the PTP but Darren Young pulls A.J. in the way. Titus, A.J. and Christian are all out. Young breaks the count and pulls Christian in the ring. Gets the pin, but the ref misses Christian's foot on the ropes.

Edge comes out to argue but the decision isn't overturned. Edge shrugs and spears Darren Young. His music plays, all three raise their arms side by side by side to Edge's music.)

Winner: Prime Time Players

Commercial break.

(Segment. We're in the back.)

(Shot of the limo in the back)

(John Cena are Vince McMahon are walking toward the limo.)

Cena: "Vince, come on-- how can I not have a match tonight?"
Vince: "I told you, dammit, we feature you all the time and tonight we just didn't find the right match."
Cena: "You feature me all the time? This is ridiculous! Sure, but you know what? You stick me with this stupid super-human thing and the people hate me! I just wanna go out there and perform! You won't listen to me that they're sick of 'super Cena' and now you're not even booking me for a major PPV?"
Vince: "Will you shut up? I'm gonna find out who's parked their limo at MY show, dammit!"

(Vince bangs on the window. Screams at the limo. Finally, the door opens. Shot of feet getting out. Pans up, it's Stephanie.)

Steph: "Hi daddy. I'm sorry, but I was busy with some paperwork."
Vince: "It's you? What are you doing here, I thought I told you to stay in Connecticut to work on that foreign market deal."
Steph: "Well, you DID tell me that. But, I kinda worked on ANOTHER offer."
Vince: "What other offer?"
Steph: "Well, for a share of promotional branding power, and a bit of advertising revenue, I was able to convince TNA to let us sign some of their stars on one-night contracts so this show was even possible."
Vince: "I thought they all quit. Somebody told me they all quit, dammit."
Cena: "Seriously, we're gonna pretend I'm not even here?"
Steph: (steps around her father) "No John, in fact-- you're the reason I came here tonight."
Cena: "What?"
Steph: I want you to meet someone. He's got something to offer you.

(Another set of feet from the limo. Pans up. Eric Bischoff is grinning.)

Vince: "Yooou!"
Eric: "Did ya miss me?"
Steph: "John, I might've overheard you and daddy talking... sounds like you're not too happy."
Eric: "And so, we made a little deal. A business transaction if you will. John, if you approve, Kurt Angle's gonna finish up his tired old career here in Dubbya Dubbya Eee, and we want you to come over to TNA with me. You don't have to wear bright colours, and you don't have to listen to ol' windbag here anymore either-- you get to call your own shots. First up, I thought we'd see about maybe letting your inner bad guy out for a little fresh air-- waddya say?"
(Cena looks at Steph, looks at Bischoff. Turns suddenly and knocks Vince out with the title. He drops it on Vince's chest.)
Cena: "Looks like I'm not gonna need that anymore."

(Stephanie looks shocked. Bischoff and Cena get in the limo and pull out. Steph looks at her dad...)

Steph: "Oops."

JR: "What did I just see? Cena's gone! Angle's back! What just happened?"

Commercial break.

JR: "Well folks, it's been a helacious night. By gawd I think we've seen just about everything."
Styles: "But the biggest is yet to come-- the UNDERTAKER takes on Sting in an Icon vs Icon match to determine who's the top dog in the yard!"
Tenay: "Gentleman, in all my years in the business, everything I've seen; the matches, the rivalries, the unbelievable moments-- NEVER in my wildest dreams did I imagine I'd be sitting ring side about to witness what may very well be the most anticipated match in the history of this great sport."
JR: "There's no doubt about it, Mike, this is going to be more than a match and more than a fight. This is going to be a once in a lifetime event that we will never forget. How appropriate is it that it's happening here tonight in New York?"
Styles: "The wait is over, we're about to witness history."

(Michael Buffer stands in the ring. Delivers his all-time greatest intro for each superstar.)

UNDERTAKER vs. STING

(This match will be better than Taker/Michaels and Taker/Punk... amazing psychology and crisp execution. Spot after spot with more classic moments than you can count. Finish-- Sting delivers three Stinger Splashes in row. Taker stumbles forward and finally falls down. Sting tries to put him in the Scorpion Death Lock for the second time in the match, but Taker manages a quick counter into the Gates of Hell, which Sting uses the ropes to escape.

They both think the same thing and double clothesline each other. Both are down on the mat with an arm on each other. The ref starts counting to three. At two and a sliver, Taker sits up. Taker pulls Sting to his feet and goes for the chokeslam but Sting pops out, delivering some quick shots and setting up for another Stinger Splash. This time, Taker catches him in mid-air, spins him over, and Tombstone Piledrives him.

Taker for the 1-2-3.)

Winner: Undertaker

(Taker and Sting shake hands, hug, and Taker holds up Sting's arm. Crowd chants and goes nuts for a while. Sting goes up the ramp and gets an amazing ovation/send-off. Says thank you to the crowd, and exits. Taker is still in the ring. Says how honoured he was by Sting's match/performance, finishes with 'looks like I've got a title to collect." Ends on a knee in his classic pose.)

(Vince cuts off Taker's close. Vince is seething and huffing.)

Vince: "You people wanna mess with me? You wanna hit me, upstage me? Do you know who I am? And yooooouuu (points at Taker down the ramp)-- TURN OFF HIS MUSIC, DAMMIT! You think this is YOUR yard? Well the BOSS is BACK. And if you want that title, then at Wrestlemania 30 you're gonna have to defend your streak."
Taker: (laughing) "That's what I do, Vince. And no matter what opponent you can come up with I WILL defend the Streak AND become WWE Heavyweight Champion... again!"
Vince: "I wasn't finished! You aren't facing a SINGLE opponent. If you wanna defend your streak and win the WWE title, you're going to have to survive THIS!"

(Vince points to the screen)

Vince: "I'm holding a WWE Heavyweight Championship Gauntlet Night. You'll be facing FOUR superstars of my choosing. Lose a match, and you're FIRED. And to win the Championship, you'll have to beat... Cody Rhodes! And...and-- Damien Sandow! And then... The Animal, Batista! And if you manage all of that, then you're going to face Kane in a Buried Alive match!

And just in case one of THOSE stars needs some motivation-- if ANY of them defeat you, they'll become the new WWE Heavyweight Champion. Now play my music, dammit!"

(Show closes with Taker staring at the Gauntlet list seemingly daunted by it.)

RECAP
(W) = winner, (C) = champion

Chris Jericho vs. Goldberg(W)
CM Punk(W) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Evolution (HHH, Batista, Randy Orton) vs. The Shield(W) (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns)
Dolph Ziggler w/A.J. Lee vs. RVD w/Kelly Kelly(W)(C)
Big Show vs. Shaq w/Shane McMahon (no official winner, Shaq & Shane finished on top, though)
Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle(W) (number one contender, 60 minute iron man match)
Prime Time Players(W)(C) vs. A.J. Styles & Christian w/Edge
John Cena walks for TNA, drops the belt.
Undertaker(W) vs. Sting

WMXXX Gauntlet Tournament announced: Taker vs. Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Batista, and then Kane. If he loses any match, he's fired and the winner gains the WWE Heavyweight Champion. If he wins all four matches, he becomes the heavyweight champion.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
^ Woah, that's a lot of work!

Here's mine:

WWE Death's End
Wembley Stadium, UK
December, 2013
3 Hours​

Premise: Majority of the matches are grueling and Extreme matches. The set-up of the arena is like Hell.

Matches:
Kane (c) vs The Undertaker in a Hell's Match for the WWE Championship. - 30 Minutes
- This match is similar to a Casket Match only the objective is to send your opponent in to hell. This match would be perfect for a Kane/Undertaker match. After a grueling match, Undertaker picks up the win. Kane going to Hell is more fitting.

Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan (c) in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match for the World Heavyweight Championship.
- This match would be E.P.I.C. Honestly it would be one of the greatest matches ever and probably go in to over time! After a long and hard fought battle, Bryan picks up the win.

CM Punk vs John Cena in a Revenge Match - 30+ Minutes
- Don't have these two collide all year and have them finally collide again towards the end of the year. Cena defeated Punk on RAW a few months back. Punk wants his revenge. The basic premise of the match is that ANYTHING goes and a pin can be done anywhere. So it's basically a Falls Count Anywhere No DQ match. Have Punk go over after an epic battle with both men laying in the center of the ring.

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar - Hell in a Cell/Career on the Line match. - 30+ Minutes

If Brock loses he must leave WWE, If Rock loses he must retire forever. After a grueling match where both guys have given it everything, Brock eventually picks up the win.

Randy Orton vs Stone Cold - No Holds Barred - 30+ Minutes

I'd honestly want to see this more than Punk vs Stone Cold. I think it'd be an awesome contest and I really want to see Orton and Stone Cold collide. Have Orton go over the legend.

I'd buy a million tickets to see that. Basically a second WrestleMania!

#4 ·
WWE International Series
American Airlines Arena (Miami, FL)

Pre-Show First Round Match
Jinder Mahal (India) vs William Regal (England)

Pre- Show First Round Match
Kofi Kingston (Ghana) vs Santino Marella (Italy)

First Round Match
CM Punk (USA) vs Alberto Del Rio (Mexico)

First Round Match
Chris Jericho (Canada) vs Justin Gabriel (South Africa)

Divas International Series
Divas Title
Tamina Snuka (Samoa) vs Natalya (Canada) vs Layla (England) vs Naomi (USA)

Semi-Final Match
Chris Jericho (Canada) vs William Regal (England)

Semi-Final Match
CM Punk (USA) vs Kofi Kingston (Ghana)

Tag Team International Series
Tag Team Titles
The Usos (Samoa) vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara (Mexico) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (USA) vs Primo & Epico (Puerto Rico)

Final Match
Chris Jericho (Canada) vs CM Punk (USA)

WWE Championship Hell in a Cell
John Cena vs Brock Lesnar vs Dolph Ziggler vs Mark Henry vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus

#7 ·
Women Superstars Uncensored is doing this, but I think it's a great idea - King & Queen Of The Ring.
Something like 8 man-woman pairs compete in a tournament to be crowned the King & Queen of the Ring and the prize is a #1 contendership to some midcard championship and womens division championship.

#8 ·
In the Hammerstein Ballroom

WWE Presents: Whiplash

Intercontinental Title Match
Wade Barrett vs. Christian

Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle

Tag Team Title Match
Kings of Wrestling (Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno) vs. Rob Van Dam & Kane

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

3 on 3 Extreme Rules Match
Randy Orton, Sheamus & Triple H vs. The Shield

^ Brock Lesnar and Undertaker make appearances after the finish.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. CM Punk

#9 ·
#10 ·
The Invasion II
WWE vs. TNA
Madison Square Garden
July 28, 2013​

There was a pro wrestling invasion including the WWE and the TNA Impact wrestlers. Well at this event, there will be matches with WWE superstars facing the wrestlers from TNA wrestling to see which pro wrestling company is the best. Which ever team has the most wins, will be determined which company is the best.

5 on 5 Elimination Tag Team Match
Team WWE vs Team TNA

Dolph Ziggler (Captain), Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, Ryback
vs.
Jeff Hardy (Captain), James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Magnus
Winners: Team WWE

AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton
Winner: AJ Styles

Sheamus vs. Bobby Roode
Winner: Sheamus

Divas and Knockouts Battle Royal
AJ, Kaitlyn, The Bella Twins, Naomi, Layla, Mickie James, Ms. Tessmacher, Gail Kim, Tara, Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky
Winner: Tara

Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle
Winner: Kurt Angle

Best in the World vs. The Greatest Man that Ever Lived
CM Punk vs. Austin Aries
Winner: CM Punk

3 on 3 Tag Team Match
The Shield vs Aces and Eights

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns vs. Devon, D.O.C., Knux
Winners: The Shield

Icon vs. Legend
Sting vs. The Undertaker
Winner: Sting

Champion vs Champion
John Cena vs. Bully Ray
Winner: John Cena

WWE: 5
TNA: 4

WWE Wins

#11 ·
WWE Presents: Thunder Down Under at The Enmore Theatre, Sydney Australia (Capacity: Approx. 9,700) March 15, 2014
The PPV is designed to cater to the fans of the Southern Hemisphere with House Shows and Live Tapings spanning over that week in Australia and New Zealand. WWE won't take over too many stars but enough to keep things interesting.

Heels in Italics Faces Underline and winner in Bold

Fatal Four Way Match WWE Championship - Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler vs Brock Lesnar vs John Cena (C) - Gotta have a WWE Championship match, right? Also another ego booster for Cena beating 3 other heels.

Falls Count Anywhere Match - Kane vs Daniel Bryan - The demise of Team Hell No leads to a rivalry that has lasted since TLC

6 Man Tag Team Match - Brodus Clay, Santino Marella and The Great Khali vs Tensai, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio - Comical relief before the main matches. Brodus, Santino and Khali pick some kid out of the crowd and dance with him.

Singles Match - Natalya vs Kaitlyn - Something for the male fans

Singles Match - Jerry Lawler vs Cody Rhodes - A rivalry starting with Rhodes disrespecting legends and so forth

4 Way Tag Team Match Tag Team Championships - Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs Antonio Cesaro and Ryback vs Blakestone and Ben Coles (One night only Australian wrestlers) vs The Shield: Ambrose and Rollins w/ Reigns (C) - Another cheap pop having locals, but face it, a title will never change in Australia

Pre Show + Dark Match on Fox8 and One HD (In Australia) and Youtube (Everywhere else):
Singles Match - Mark Mercedes (One night only Australia wrestler) vs Damien Sandow - The match is just for a cheap pop having the local pick up the victory

#12 ·
WWE The New Age

Madison Square Garden, October 18th 2013
4 hour Extravaganza!

WWE Championship
The Rock vs Daniel Bryan(c)
Winner: Daniel Bryan (20:35)

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus(c) vs Brock Lesnar
Winner: Sheamus (14:10)

Tag Team No Holds Barred Match
Kane & The Undertaker vs Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins
Winners: Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins (16:28)

Singles Match
Triple H vs Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Dolph Ziggler (14:43)

WWE Tag Team Championship
Chris Jericho & Christian(c) vs Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno
Winners: Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno (13:22)

Singles Match
Ryback vs John Cena
Winner: Ryback (10:54)

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Roman Reigns (9:54)

WWE Divas Championship
AJ Lee(c) vs Lita
Winner: AJ Lee (6:15)

10 Man Tag Team Street Fight
Kane, The Big Show, Mark Henry, Booker T & Rey Mysterio
vs
Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger, Fandango & Wade Barrett
Winners: Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger, Fandango & Wade Barrett (10:22)

Youtube Pre-Show 20 Man Past vs Present Battle Royal
William Regal vs Ricky Steamboat vs Road Dogg vs Billy Gunn vs Tommy Dreamer vs Dusty Rhodes vs X-Pac vs Terry Taylor vs Norman Smiley vs Jim Duggan vs Sin Cara vs R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston vs Hunico vs Justin Gabriel vs Drew McIntyre vs Heath Slater vs Jinder Mahal vs Big E Langston vs The Miz
Winner: The Miz (8:32)

#13 · (Edited)
Survivor Series that wasn’t 1991.....Houston Astrodome......winners in bold.....I will create a second one and add it later

Battle Royal (winner is the #1 contender for the title and can cash in at anytime like Money in the Bank)- Ricky Steamboat, IRS, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, Jim Duggan, Repo Man, Kerry Von Erich, Roddy Piper, Iron Sheik, Sgt Slaughter, Warlord, Davey Boy Smith, Haku, Jimmy Snuka, The Nasty Boys, Hercules, Bushwackers, Greg Valentine

Bret Hart V Ted DiBiase IC Title 3 stages of hell… Fall 1(regular match) DiBiase reverses a crossbody off the top and hooks the tights for the pin…...fall 2 (I Quit) DiBiase taps out to the sharpshooter…....fall 3 (last man standing) Hart piledrives DiBiase through the Spanish announcers table for the win

The Mountie V Big Boss Man

Legion of Doom V The Rockers (HBK turns heel later in the show….before the title match in a Barber Shop segment)

Randy Savage V Jake Roberts (Hell in a Cell)

Owen Hart V Mr. Perfect

Andre the Giant V Undertaker Andre farewell match Ends in a double DQ….Andre stuffs Taker in a body bag and splashes the body bag….Andre leaves the ring to the loudest pop ever and the body bag sits up....cut to a hilarious Piper promo

Hulk Hogan V Ric Flair WWF Title match (Piper cashes in winning the WWF title he never won but should have)

#14 · (Edited)
King of the Ring 2003
A joint Smackdown / Raw promotion
July 2003

Quarter Finals
01.Eddie Guerrero vs Christian
02.Rey Mysterio vs Ric Flair
03.John Cena vs Rob Van Dam
04.Undertaker vs Chris Jericho

Raw vs Smackdown Street Fight Match
05. Kane vs The Big Show

Semi Finals Match
06. Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho
07. John Cena vs Eddie Guerrero

Triple Threat / WWE Championship Match
08. Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle

World Championship
09. Triple H (World Champion) vs Goldberg

Tag Team Championship Unification Match
10. Shawn Michaels & Kevin Nash vs World's Greatest Tag Team

Intercontinental Championship
11. Booker T (IC Champion) vs Randy Orton

King of the Ring Finals
12. John Cena vs Chris Jericho

#15 · (Edited)
WWE GULF COAST STAMPEDE​
Live from the shores of Panama City Beach, FL!​

This ain't no BASH AT THE BEACH...this is a NIGHTMARE COME TO LIFE!​

MATCHES​
UNDERCARD​

Santino Marella vs. Jinder Mahal (w)​

The Prime Time Players (w/Teddy Long) (h) (w) vs. Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre (w/Booker T)​

Curt Hawkins (h) (w) vs. Conor O'Brien​

MIDCARD​

Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno - the Kings of Wrestling - (w) vs. Zack Ryder and Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter) (h) for the WWE Tag-Team Championship​

The Miz vs. Curtis Axel (w/Paul Heyman) (h)(w) for the Intercontinental Championship​

Christian, Rob Van Dam, and Randy Orton vs. The Wyatt Family (h) (w) in a Last Man Standing in PC Beach match​

AJ Lee (h) vs. Paige vs. Layla (h) vs. Naomi (w) in a Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Divas Championship​

UPPERCARD​

Ricardo Rodriguez (w/Edge) (w) vs. Alberto Del Rio (w/Paul Heyman) (h) in a TLC match​

Triple-H (w/Stephanie McMahon) vs. Brock Lesnar (w/Vince McMahon and Paul Heyman) (h) (w)​

Mark Henry vs. Big Show in a Face vs. Face match​

Damien Sandow (h) vs. Cody Rhodes (w) for the World Heavyweight Championship​

MAIN EVENT​

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena (h) (w) in a 15-foot-high Steel Cage for the WWE Championship​

Any takers?

#16 ·
WWE Wrestlemania 27
(In a world where in 2002, ROH was turned into WWE’s Developmental System)
Georgia Dome

Mask vs. Career
El Generico vs. Kevin Steen
Winner: El Generico (29:28)

WWE Championship
John Cena vs The Miz(c)
Winner: The Miz (18:35)

World Heavyweight Championship

Edge(c) vs Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Edge (13:22)

Streak vs. Nexus Career
The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett
Winner: The Undertaker (24:43)

WWE Tag Team Championship
Slater and Gabriel vs. Young Bucks
Winners: Slater and Gabriel (9:52)

Singles Match
CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton (12:34)

US Title Street Fight
Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan (11:24)

#1 Contenders Tag Team Money in the Bank

American Wolves vs. Briscoe Brothers vs. All Night Express vs. Air Boom
Winners: All Night Express (20:39)

#17 · (Edited)
Wrestlemania XXX

01. Alberto Del Rio (World Champion) vs Christian (w. Edge)
Christian, accompanied by his old friend Edge, wins the big one by defeating the man who 'ended Edge's career'. This would be a short, fast paced opening match with Christian getting the clean win. I'd include a Spear from Edge (probably onto Ricardo, or maybe a crooked referee) just to get the fans going mental. I miss Edge. I really enjoyed his Rated-R superstar gimmick.

02. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton & Batista) (w. Ric Flair)
This would be one of the big angles heading into Wrestlemania. I'd have The Shield tormenting Triple H on Raw, being maniacs and crossing a few lines (slapping Stephanie McMahon around, assaulting Vinnie Mac etc) and, finally, Hunter losing his shit and making a mysterious phone call. I'd actually mark out for a one off Evolution reunion, and think that these two teams could actually put on a Hell of a show. I'd book the Shield to get the win, obviously.

03. Dolph Ziggler vs Mick Foley (Street Fight)
Like Mick Foley vs Edge, I think that these two could do something pretty special together if they were given the green light. Ziggler hurls himself about like a maniac and I'd really put him to the test in this one. This would be as brutal as Orton/Foley from Backlash 2004. I'd have Ziggler win, naturally.

04. Damien Sandow (WWE Champion) vs Daniel Bryan
I'd book two of my current favourites into the WWE Championship match. With the star studded triple main event, they could afford to take a risk and give these two chance to develop in the title scene. I bet a feud between these two would be really enjoyable; I like both their characters and think that the promos leading up to this match would be pretty great.

05. Chris Jericho vs Fandango vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes vs RVD vs Curtis Axel(Money In The Bank Match)
For WMXXX they should bring MITB back to Wrestlemania and give the win to - surprise, surprise - the man who invented the concept, Chris Jericho. I'd personally love to see Y2J with the briefcase - you just know that he'd be entertaining with it. They could build up a little rivalry between Christian and Chris Jericho over the World Championship, which I'd enjoy.

06. Ryback vs Sheamus
A battle of the big-men.

07. Bray Wyatt vs Kane (Boiler Room Brawl)
A throwback to the Attitude Era. A good old fashioned Boiler Room Brawl between these two could be genuinely exciting.

08. John Cena vs The Undertaker
The obvious choice for WMXXX, Undertaker's retirement, with Undertaker obviously continuing the streak. I'd have Undertaker retire at the end of the match. Cena heel turn? Maybe.

09. Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
The big rematch. These two would have a good match, and would bring a lot of outside interest.

10. CM Punk vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin
Austin's big comeback. These two could have some great promos.

#18 ·
Wwe smashed rules
1st match
Sheton Benjamin vs Tommy dreamer
Falls count anywhere
2nd match
Aj styles vs ricochet
Steel cage match
3rd match
Stacy Kiebler vs aj lee vs Carmella vs Trish status
Bra and panties match
4th match
Team hell no vs sanity vs mnm
Triple threat extreme rules match
Roman reigns vs triple H
Last man standing match
Cody Rhodes vs Mr McMahon
Stretcher match
Randy Orton vs jbl
I quit match

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.