Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People

Thread: People
View Single Post

Old 03-07-2003, 03:14 AM   #42 (permalink)
xxtorriewilsonxx
Second Best In ROH

xxtorriewilsonxx is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Re: People

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hitman

I'm with the new guy. This is funny. Here's how I analyze this situation: you are not very attractive, so that's why the dude is denying it. You are a female, he was horny, and you're easy (that's why he did it). I guess you're the one who told everyone he messed around with you, so it's your fault in the first place.

And if you want to copy off of some shitty musician and dress like her, that's your problem. Did you not think you would get a razzin for dressing like Avril Lavigne? Jesus Christ.
OK listen you moron.

1) you are not very attractive: stfu u do not know what i look like so u cant judge that ASSHOLE.
2)You are a female, he was horny, and you're easy : u talk as if u know me, No i am not a slut easy or anything so again STFU
3) guess you're the one who told everyone he messed around with you : No it just got spreaded round by some people i know .
4)so it's your fault in the first place.- how the fuck is it my fault U fucking dickhead.
5)And if you want to copy off of some shitty musician and dress like her, that's your problem. - Learn to read the first page ASSHOLE
6) Did you not think you would get a razzin for dressing like Avril Lavigne? Jesus Christ. - DO I FUCKING DRESS LIKE HER NO. SO ONCE AGAIN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

you are really pathetic you sad basterd.

Last edited by xxtorriewilsonxx : 03-07-2003 at 03:16 AM.
xxtorriewilsonxx is offline   Reply With Quote