Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Legacy - April 7

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #122 (permalink)
DiabeticDave
Drinking Tequila With Satan

DiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friendsDiabeticDave needs to make some friends
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator23 View Post
He's Dave Martini, KeRo is another guy on the forum whose account got shut down. He just sends his picks via Twitter to Martini.
This. Because somebody stopped posting them for him. Not mentioning any names but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
I still don't understand it. Why doesn't he rejoin and post them on this forum? And if he's already rejoined, why still post picks as KeRo?
I think he said his IP address was banned from the forum.

"Hey Vince, remember those Anger Management skits we did last year..."
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, how about we send JAC to Alcoholics Anonymous groups sessions"
"I LOVE IT! And then, we can make him dance! Yeah! We'll make him dance!"
"Another dancer?"
"This Fandango revolution is yesterday's news. We need a new dancer. A dancing star!"
"But Vince..."
"Shut it Hunter. I don't want to hear it! One more word and I'll leave this company to Shane dammit!"
"Ok pops!"
"A dancing drunk! He's gonna make me rich! He'll main event Wrestlemania"
"I can see it...Wrestlemania 30. HHH vs Liberty JAC"
"EXACTLY! And the rematch at Wrestlemania 31! And again at Wrestlemania 32!"
"I'll fetch my shovel "
"DEM RATINGZ!"