Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2006, 06:49 PM   #249 (permalink)
TR1
WWE Jobber

TR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new hereTR1 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

RAW Review

This was one of the first show's I've read from you, and I'm impressed. No let's get onto the show.

Opening Promo-
This was a great segment with everyone in character, and especially Chris Jericho hitting some of his trademark line's. I'm looking forward to the Main Event match, and I think that Y2J will win this match.

Bashams vs. AMW-
This was an o.k match, and I am glad that AMW won this match. I'm looking forward to a MNM- AMW feud.

HHH Segment-
I like how HHH just arrived to the show, and immediately said that the Main Event was now a Fatal 4 Way match. I think it will be HHH vs. Angle at Mania, which should be great.

Shelton vs. Conway-
This was a pretty good match. I'm glad that Shelton won the match, and I think his big announcment next week will be the MITB 2 match at Mania.

RVD/ Hassan Segment-
This was a good showing, but Hassan seemed a little out of character. RVD vs. Hassan at Mania should be good. I think that you should put RVD in the possible MITB match.

Trish/Ashley vs. Melina/ Mickie-
I don't really like women's matches so I didn't like this match that much.

HHH/ Bischoff Segment-
This was good as Bischoff didn't back down from HHH. I like how HHH ended this saying I'll prove you.

Kane vs. Rhyno-
This was your worst MOTN beside the women's match. I thought that this match could have definately been longer. Nice to see Kane win though.

HOF Induction-
I like how The Road Warriors are going to be inducted into the HOF this year.

Main Event-
This was easily the MOTN. I really liked this match, and I'm really glad that Chris Jericho won the match. Brock Leasner comes out and destroy's RKO with a powerbomb through the announcer's table. Leasner vs. RKO at Mania, that's cool. Edge attacking HBK at the end was good, and maybe we will see a triple threat match at Mania? Who know's.

Overall this was a great show with alot of great things. I am know a loyal reader to this BTB after this show. Great Show man 90/100.
TR1 is offline   Reply With Quote