Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXX Travel Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
HankHill_85
Parks and Recreation Dept.

HankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missed
Default Re: WrestleMania XXX Travel Thread

I'm a fan of 20+ years and I've never attended a WrestleMania. A part of me hates myself for that every single day....

I'm super picky about it, though. I know that I wouldn't accept anything less than ringside seats, as absolutely close as possible, so I'd have to go for the Gold or VIP Package, which costs more than an arm, a leg, and several first-born children.

I know that it doesn't bother a lot of people, but I think that if you're attending Mania for the first time, you don't want to compare the size of the ring to the ring on your finger, and the guys inside looking as big as ants. If you're that damn far away, you may as well be watching on HD pay-per-view and get up close that way.

That said, I'm seriously considering going to Mania 30 in New Orleans. Those packages go on sale in what, June or July? I think I should be able to scrape together a few thousand bucks by then to pay for the whole experience at once. Might have to rob a bank "opening scene of The Dark Knight" style to pay it off, but it'll get done!

Anyone ever buy one of those travel packages? Any problems with them?

HankHill_85 is offline   Reply With Quote