Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~*My Raw and SmackDown Shows*~

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2003, 11:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
vault21
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Location: ...an armor plated raging beast, that's born of steel and leather, it will survive against all odds, stampeding on forever... \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500vault21 3001 - 3500

I didnt write for a long time so sorry about that.
*Raw*
Pyro,etc..

JR:Welcome to the RAW!!!
King:Hello everyone!
JR:We are in Colorado...
King:And today we going to see Steve Austin!!!
JR:Yea,I cant believe what happen at SmackDown last week,Stone Cold Steve Austin hit Stephanie with a contract!
King:Stephanie wont forgive him for what he did.

~1st Match William Regal vs. Booker T~
Match began,Regal closed with Booker T and made belly to belly,Booker T had a chance to take an advantage,but Regal fought back.Booker T took an advantage at the end gettiing on the toprope and making Triple Slam,Regal was out,and Booker T too,refere started to count 1...2....3....4...5...,Booker got on his feet first,Regal was trying to defend him self with couple of English punches,Booker was moving slow to the turnbuckle,
than Booker was sended to the other turnbuckle by Regal,Regal making Turnbuckle dropkick and leg drop,covered Booker,1...2
Booker picked his shoulder up,but Regal continued an asult and went to the toprope with Booker,Booker punched him in the face and than Regal punched him back,Booker took his leg and they both were flying,Regal felt on the mat first that Booker,Booker T went for cover,1...2...3!!
Winner Booker T

~Backstage (locker room)
Booker T was so happy about his victory over Regal,and he saw Goldust.
Booker T: Gold,whats up!
Goldust: I`m getting ready for my next match,and I heard you won,congratulations.
Booker T: Thanks a lot,good luck!

~2nd Match Goldust vs. Jeff Hardy~
Match begam,Jeff locked up with Goldust and made german supplex.Goldust was on the mat.Jeff droped his leg in middle section,than he picked him up and made falling powerslam,after that Goldust took an advantage and attacked him with his feet to the stomache,than Backdrop and Goldust went for cover 1..2,but Jeff picked his shoulder up and punched him in the face,then picked him up up and sended him to the turnbukle and made a dropkick,Jeff went to the toprope and made THE 450 PIN.1...2...3
Winner Jeff Hardy

Booker T ran out to the ring with a chair and hit Jeff three times in the head.Jeff was out,then we saw Matt Hardy running to help his brother.Matt was on the ring and he was working on Booker,Jeff got up and took a chair,he was about to hit him,when Goldust made a basseball slide and Jeff felt on the mat,but Matt hit him with his feet and reversed to the Head Breaker!Booker T took Goldust and they ran back to backstage!Jeff took Matt`s hand and picked it up!
"Commercial"
We saw Austin making his way to the ring.
Austin was on the ring and crowd went crazy,they were happy to see Austin back.

Austin: I think you have only one question for me,why I chose RAW not SmackDown.The answer will be,Stephanie you SUCK!!!

~1st Match Steve Austin vs. Chris Jericho~
Austin looked at Jericho and punched him in the face,then Austin made forearm smach,Chris felt on the mat with a huge pain on his back.Austin picked him up and making Back Slide Slam covered him 1...2...3!!!
Winner Steve Austin

~Backstage,(corridor)
Austin was walking and smiling,but smile came out from his face after he saw Batista.

Batista: Welcome back,I thought I will never see you again!!
Austin: What the hell is your problem kid?
Batista: You think you cool,right?
Austin: What the hell is your problem??
Batista: You think you back and you can beat everyone,but think again cause you can`t beat me!
Austin: What?What?What?What?
Batista: You heard me!
Austin: MAN you need to work out a little!
Batista: We will see!
Batista left and went to his locker room.
"Commercial"
~3rd Match The Hurricane vs. RVD~
Match began,RVD was ready to fight!Hurricane went to the top rope and hit RVD with two feets.RVD felt on the mat,Hurricane picked him up nad made a cruiserweight moves.RVD took an advantage at the end,when Hurricane was out RVD went to the top rope and Shooting Star Press,RVD went for cover 1..2..3!!
Winner RVD

*Please welcome WWE Raw owner Eric Bishoff!!*
Eric: Well...
Crowd: Boo,Booo!!!!!!
Eric: I have a good news for you guys,two good news!
If you remember when Stephanie said that sahe has a good news and her news were Steve Austin,but those news became mine!So we are prepering for one more free agent RHYNO!!!
Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric: But he could`t come here tonight please forgive him!
Crowd: BOooooooooooooooooo!!
Eric: Last thing is that next Sunday is going to be the best ppv ever and ofcourse the first ppv for this year,NEW BLOOD RISING!!
Crowd: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Eric left the ring and went to his office.

Batista: Eric,wait I heard your announcment and I want to ask you one favor,I want to face STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN at New Blood Rising!!
Eric: You mean Steve Austin?
Batista: Yea!
Eric: I`ll try to make it!!
Eric went to his office with a smile.

~4th Match Triple H vs. Kevin Nash~
Match began,Triple H and Kevin locked up with each other and Kevin made Belly to Belly on HHH.Kevin done couple of leg drop in the middle section and then Elbow Drop,he picked him up,but HHH reversed and punched Kevin in the head,after that he got him in the head lock,but Kevin keeped his hand up,like for 20 seconds.HHH reversed and got him into the leg lock.HHH picked him up and boom!Knee Smach in the head!HHH picked him up again and finishing move Pedigree!!!HHH went for cover1..2,but
kEVIN PICKED HIS SHOULDER UP!HHH attacked him and sended him to the turnbuckle and Elbow smash in the head,HHH went for cover 1...2...3!!!
Winner HHH

JR: That was an awesome match!
King: Coming up next Main Event for tonight,Kane vs. Batista!
JR: Earlier tonight Batista said that he wants to face Austin at NBR!
King: I dont think that Batista has a chance,or Eric will think of something else.

~5th Match MAIN EVENT Batista vs. Kane~
Kane hit Batista in the head with his feet and then made a backdrop,Batista reversed in the air and punched Kane in the middle section,Batista went to the top rope and made Back Slam!
Kane was on the mat,Batista picked him up and Triple Backdrop on Kane!!!!Kane was out Batista went for the cover 1...2...3!!!!
Winner Batista!!!

Batista was celebrating his victory.When RVD ran out and hit Batista from behind,and RVD didn`t stop to punche Batista,then HHH ran out with Ric Flair and helped out Batista,HHH took a chair and assault RVD at the back!Batista took Kane and picked him up again,then he throw him out of the ring in the stairs.HHH went to the ring with Ric Flair and they were celebrating together,Batista was surprised to see HHH and Flair helping him!

***Show went off air***
So what you think?