Wrestling Forum banner

Concerning Pearce and Magno

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  ian cruise 
#1 ·
Tomorrow we'll find out who will get a shot at being evaulauted by the Judges and see who gets a chance at a contract either Adam Pearce or Magno. Both have decades plus experience under their belts. Pearce is a well known Indy name who did his best to make The NWA look important despite the face they shot themselves in the foot everytime they gained ground. Eventually he had enough after they sabotaged The Seven Stages of Hell Feud with Cabana. While Magno is a Luchador who has appeared in TNA before in the World X Cup in 2006 and has won Numerous Hair Vs Mask matches. Both are good and each worthy of a contract in my opinion but if I had to make the choice to decide I would go with...

Magno, this ain't a knock against Pearce or anything as he's a fine wrestler and I've seen some of his matches. But the reason I'm picking Magno to get a contract is because of the Money Factor. When you get in wrestling, despite what people say doing it for their love of it the main reason they do it is to make money and The Company wants to make money off of them as well. Magno could bring in alot of money for TNA due to his Luchador style and Mask. The same could be said with Rubix if they ever sign him. Selling their masks online and at stands during shows appealing to Kids who want to dress up as their Favorites. WWE has done it with Mysterio and Cara and they were big sellers (Could've done it with Generico as well if they hadn't decided to unmask him, guess he wouldn't allow them to trademark his name) so I could see the same thing happening with Magno if they sell Masks of his. They could make a lot more money off of him than they could Pearce I believe and that is no disrespect intended for him.

That's why I believe Magno will get picked by the Judges and offered a contract.

See less See more
#2 ·
If a masked Luchador is what they want Samuray Del Sol aka Octagon Jr would make TNA more money than Rubix or Magno ever could. More charismatic and a flashier more crowd pleasing in ring style.

#4 ·
Judging from Magno's performance in the ring last week. He looks like another Sin Cara in the making. He botched a lot of him moves, which doesn't give me a good impression. As for Pearce. He's kind've bland. Nothing special about him really. Failed to garner a crowd reaction last week too. But I'll go with Magno because TNA could do with a luchadore type.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.