Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Puroresu

Thread: JLA Puroresu
View Single Post

Old 03-28-2006, 03:48 PM   #38 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed
Default Re: JLA Puroresu

Nice start to the show, with the matches for the titles being announced, which would give the following ppv a good amount of hype that it needs. Should be a couple of good matches, with it being interesting to see who does take the belts. Nice way to del with the CTU, sending them to compete in the ROH ppv, but I can see Tanaka winning his match later this evening

Good win for Ultimo, in what did seem to a filler match though, but it could give him a bit of a lift up the card

Nice Akiyama promo, and he has to be a threat in the G1 tournament

Good win for Taka, giving him the advantage going into the match against ROH, before he turns heel on the fans, claiming it is all about him. I can see that he is inline for a push, and he could become a bit of a top heel in this thread

Tiger Mask and Black Tiger have to have a huge ppv match somewhere down the line, probably the next ppv before the feud does get a bit stale

Tanaka steals the match against Spanky, with some help from Morgan, and is now in the title match. I can see him taking the title to be honest, as the CTU has been built up enough to get a belt around their waists

Good win for kenta in his debut for the company, which had to be expected to be honest. Looks like a feud with Sasaki could be on the cards for one of the men in the match, but to be honest it could be either of them, but I think it is with Akiyama. Sasaki ends the show standing tall, but it wont happen I think at the ppv

Predictions:

JLA Puroresu vs. ROH
Jack Evans vs. Taka Michinoku

U-30 Title Match
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Dragon Kid

United States Title Match – Fatal Four Way
Scott Steiner vs. Lance Storm vs. Chris Jericho vs. Low Ki

Jr Heavyweight Title Match
Jushin “Thunder” Liger vs. KENTA

G1 Climax Tournament –
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Chris Benoit
Masahiro Chono vs. Sting