Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Puroresu

Thread: JLA Puroresu
View Single Post

Old 03-24-2006, 10:08 AM   #34 (permalink)
Jushin Liger
Second Best In ROH

Jushin Liger 251 - 500Jushin Liger 251 - 500Jushin Liger 251 - 500Jushin Liger 251 - 500
Default Re: JLA Puroresu

JLA LiveWire Preview

Sorry, just realised I double posted. I would of edited this into the news but like I said just realised now. My bad

. With the G1 Climax on the horizon, tension is high in the Jingu Stadium. Antonio Inoki will add fuel to the fire as he makes three huge announcements concerning the G1 Climax PPV.

. This week on LiveWire Kenta Kobashi will make his debut in the JLA against the man he will face in the first round of the G1 Climax Tournament…..Jun Akiyama. Akiyama has been in a heated rivalry with Kensuke Sasaki after Akiyama cost him his place in the G1. Some believe this may cause a problem for the young star during the match.

. With Minoru Tanaka joining back with the heel faction CTU (Control Terrorism Unit) who knows what backlash will come from him betraying The Great Sasuke.

. Taka Michinoku will be in action against the Luchador Abismo Negro in a one on one match.

. Also in action will be Ultimo Dragon who takes on The Juice Juventud Guerrera.

. The build up to the G1 Climax will finish tonight, who knows what will happen and if it will affect JLA Puroresu’s first PPV.

Last edited by Jushin Liger : 03-24-2006 at 10:19 AM.