Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Legacy - April 7

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Prince Jax
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Prince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friendsPrince Jax needs to make some friends
Default Re: PWA Legacy - April 7

OOC: Gonna do my promo here, never had time to get a good one going before.

The Silver Sheikh is in the process of adjusting the keffiyeh on his head when the camera man walks into the locker room. Islami swipes the keffiyeh from his head and chucks it at the camera man.

TSS: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE !!

The camera man scurries away but Islami grabs his collar and pulls him back.

TSS: Stay ! Focus on my face ! I need America to hear about it's racism on the grandest stage of them all.

Islami stares into the camera.

TSS: I walked into the Metlife Stadium this morning and was met by jeers by a number of American fans, you know why ? It's because I was wearing the traditional Arab clothing, my thobe. I wasn't dressed in your typical jeans and sneakers so they decided to single me out because I don't follow the crowd, I uphold my heritage and it's time that this 'great nation' accepts that.

Islami hurls the camera into the locker before applying the Silver Clutch on the camera man which can be seen through downed camera.

Jax THE GOAT Teller

Credit ChampviaDQ for the awesome Jax graphics.

Last edited by Prince Jax : 04-07-2013 at 04:05 PM.