Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Puroresu

Thread: JLA Puroresu
View Single Post

Old 03-22-2006, 12:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed
Default Re: JLA Puroresu

Good opening segment, with the CTU trying to get Minoru to come back to the stable. Looks to be the setting up of the big face turn for Minoru, with him turning on his teammates totally tonight

Good win for Tanahashi, who appears to be having a good solid run in the midcard at the moment, and I can see him taking the U-30 title soon, as he appears to have been built up for it

Sasaki vs. Aiykama looks to be on the cards again, and when they meet up it should be a good contest, for what looks to be a good upper midcard feud so far

Good win for Sting and Muta, who look to be having a good run in the tag division. If there is a tag belt, then I would expect them to get their hands on it soon

Will Tanaka turn his back on his friends? All signs point to yes so far

A good win for Storm who appears to be moving through the mid-card quite well, as he picks up another win. The US title for him then?

Shock of the month surely? Didn’t see the double cross coming, where Tanaka turns his back on sasuke and rejoins the CTU. A great swerve though, but I still see the turn on them coming soon. I guess something will happen in the next two weeks or so, but this storyline is carrying this BTB at the moment, and is one of the best around

Big win for KENTA, and now he faces Liger at the ppv. Should be a great main event, and I guess next week that match will get a bit of a build up. Surprised this main evented instead of the tag match, but it does work this way around