Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFETIME

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #3145 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I don't even bother reading Cena's comments on a heel turn. It's always the same shit.

And lol @ Ziggler's comments. Shut your mouth, jobber.
Besides the heel turn talk, which IMO, he shouldn't turn, he had pretty good interviews this week:
Quote:
"I always knew he loved the business," Cena said. "He loves it so much now that he really is the busiest person in the history of the WWE. He's everywhere at once. He can do everything and still compete as WWE champion." "I wish we had one guy with 10 percent of his vision and his aspiration," he said. "When he gets a small opportunity, he kicks the damn door down and owns the horse. Often times here, we have superstars that remind me of a hamster on the treadmill and those are the guys that usually complain. I don't take too kindly to them. I'm fortunate Rock's here and I'm glad he's here. He can show up whenever he wants."
As for Ziggler embarrassing himself again, it really shows the sad state of the business when a guy who needs managers to carry his heat for almost 3 years now is complaining about WM headliners who are giving him the biggest paydays of his career for 3 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post

Rock316AE, look at him. A fanny pack in 2013!
Michael Hayes is amazing. The real question here is who sells these incredible "suits". Who can forget his Once in a Lifetime performance at WM28:

Just saw the WM29 set, looks awesome.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote