Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #3375 (permalink)
_01
Learning to break kayfabe

_01 is an after thought_01 is an after thought
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I went to the Axxess session today and found it very disappointing. Today's session was crowded, which made lines for autograph signings long, security stopped letting people queue a few times and I had to wait 30 minutes before getting in despite arriving 45 minutes early. Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger cut promos, which were dull and boring. The Shield left very quickly and Christian's autograph line was huge. I did meet Brad Maddox, who was really nice.

The programme cost $25, which is an increase from last year. I believe WWE should really cap the GA admission tickets to help control crowd capacity. I left an hour early, because I was so fed up. I really disliked the layout and lack of superstar/divas interaction. Axxess at WM28 was much better for me. Hope people who attended had a better experience than me.

I have a Rey Mysterio VIP ticket for Sunday 8am, if anybody wants it, please message me on here. I'm not looking to make a profit, so I'll sell it for $155 (I bought it for $154.70 from TM after BF's). I'm staying in Midtown Manhattan and will happily meet you somewhere convenient.
_01 is offline   Reply With Quote