World Heavyweight Championship
Dolph Ziggler v. Ryback

World Tag Team Championship
Team Hell No v. Big Show & Mark Henry

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Shield v. Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

Intercontinental Championship
Six Pack Challenge

Kofi Kingston v. Cody Rhodes v. Alberto Del Rio v. Damien Sandow v. Christian v. Wade Barrett

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro v. The Miz

Divas Championship
Lumberjill Match

AJ Lee v. Kaitlyn​

I tried to get as many stars on the card as possible and tried to put the people WWE are high on or have momentum at the moment. That's why I have the multi-man matches I have here. Orton will want revenge on The Shield after his shoulder injury and the Shield are performing together either in a 2 on 2 tag or 6-man tag. I put Mysterio & Cara in there (yeah forget the 1 on 1 between them) because Shield have injured them also so this should be a heated grudge match.

Miz just turned face and I think they want to showcase him in a solid midcard match and Cesaro is one of the most impressive in the US Title scene in quite some time. Plus, Antonio could carry Miz to a good match. At least I can get some pleasure at him killing him with some European uppercuts. AJ wins Divas Title in her hometown. Her character is all over the place so I wouldn't be surprised if she is face again by March. Even if she isn't, I can see her getting a good reception either way in a match with her former friend.

Kane & Bryan might as well ride this Team Hell No to Mania. Bring Henry back to form a monster alliance with Show and challenge them. I mean, I could see Show keeping the title to Mania and dropping it to Ryback in a hard hitting match that ends with Ryback lifting Show but I can see Ziggler cashing in before Mania too with the momentum he has now after defeating Cena.

Funny enough I did not add Triple H to the card when I was putting this together. If he's not facing Brock I don't know who he'll be in there with.

Ryback wins the Royal Rumble imo. Ziggler eventually cashes in and goes on to bump like a madman at Mania before dropping the belt to Ryback. I put Sheamus in there with put because Ryback will move over to the World Title scene, I figured it make sense to add another top face to the WWE Title scene. The company is obviously high on Sheamus, he had a good run this year with the World Title, and it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to end Punk's enduring reign on the biggest stage. That is if Rock doesn't end it at Rumble. I'm also a fan of Taker/Punk "500 day WWE Title reign vs. 20 year Streak" Match but with Punk/Sheamus you don't have to worry about what to do with the belt immediately following Mania but I'm not bother with a nostalgia pop reign (Taker or Rock) personally.

So if that happens, I want Brock to cost Rock the title at Rumble. Have Brock shock Rock with an F-5 at during the WWE Title match, brutalize him the night after on Raw, Heyman talks the feud up for a few weeks, return confrontation at Elimination Chamber, and build on the RTWM from there. That is a MASSIVE special attraction match I would love to see. If WWE could get Floyd Mayweather to be special enforcer you could potentially be looking at record breaking Mania buys again!

That brings me to the long awaited, epic clash between Undertaker & John Cena. They could wait to 30 but I feel like we have been waiting long enough and if the opportunity presents itself like it does now since Cena is not locked in a booked in advance match, he is not the champion, and Undertaker needs a big opponent for the show. I would actually start the feud in the Royal Rumble match with Taker making a return and Cena eliminating him from the match. Taker leaves giving Cena a death stare and you build from there. The atmosphere these two would have in a stadium of 60-70 thousand people losing their minds is the magical WrestleMania experiences I fuckin live for. DO IT NOW WWE!

Hopefully WWE doesn't put the worst possible main events together (HHH/Brock II & Rock/Cena II, ugh) when they have so many top stars at their disposal to create something special in New Jersey. Which btw, they should use Bruce Springsteen for the Mania theme song and have him perform live!

See less See more
#15 ·
Re: CM Punk - From the Rock to Wrestlemania

It makes absolutely no sense to have such a longstanding champion drop the title at the Royal Rumble when Wrestlemania is right around the corner. If they want Cena to win the title at Wrestlemania, we don't need a middleman in the Rock, especially when we have a still unresolved feud between CM Punk and Cena that has been going on for over a year. This is a historical reign and it needs a historic ending.

#28 ·
Re: CM Punk - From the Rock to Wrestlemania

It makes absolutely no sense to have such a longstanding champion drop the title at the Royal Rumble when Wrestlemania is right around the corner. If they want Cena to win the title at Wrestlemania, we don't need a middleman in the Rock, especially when we have a still unresolved feud between CM Punk and Cena that has been going on for over a year. This is a historical reign and it needs a historic ending.
I agree. I think that Punk needs to hold the title until Wrestlemania. 505 days as champion is a Hell of a legacy. He could get past the Rock with the help of Brock Lesnar, setting up a match between them at Wrestlemania. John Cena could challenge CM Punk, capping off their ongoing rivalry in an epic way. If not Cena, then maybe Punk should put his title on the line against Undertaker's Streak at Wrestlemania. Punk strikes me as the kind of guy who would want to end the streak, as well. I could see him doing it.

#62 · (Edited)

April 7, 2012 - East Rutherford, NJ

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Antonio Cesaro(c) vs. Zack Ryder (w. Mick Foley)​

Through the end of 2012 and into 2013, Cesaro continues his dominant reign as US champion, defeating all comers, and continuing his streak of not losing to any American. In the Rumble match and the months after, Ryder is pushed again as a legitimate mid-card babyface, receiving more and more airtime each week. He begins to have a segment on Raw called, “Countdown to Bro-Mania”, a pre-recorded segment each week where he essentially shows off a different parts of NYC, NJ, “the LI” leading up to Wrestlemania weekend.

Cesaro takes issue with Ryder’s show, saying that he is stealing Cesaro’s thunder as the US Champion, and that he should be the one showing off the NY area, not Ryder. Foley gets involved in the mix and says that Ryder needs to stand up not only for NY, but the US, and should challenge Cesaro to a match at Wrestlemania for the US title. Cesaro accepts, but on the one condition that if Ryder loses, he will never be allowed to return to the NY area again.

The build to their match focuses on Cesaro’s intense training regiment, with video packages showing him working out and lifting, while Zack is shown “bro-ing” out in NY with Foley each week, partying his way to Wrestlemania.

The bell rings after the opening pyro at Mania, with the announcer saying that the first contest is scheduled for one fall for the United States Championship, followed my Foley’s music hitting and the crowd exploding for him. Foley comes out with a mic and introduces “Long Island’s very own, Zack Ryder”, who also comes out to an enormous pop. Cesaro then enters to major heat, and the match is under way. Cesaro completely dominates Ryder for the first good 5 minutes of the match, with Ryder only getting in small bits of offense, to which Cesaro immediately shuts him back down. The announcers say how this may have really been a bad call by Ryder, and that he is so outmatched by Cesaro’s strength, skill and discipline. Cesaro finally is able to set Ryder up for the Neutralizer, and as he lifts Ryder up, somehow Ryder is able to roll Cesaro over and catch him with a small package for the 3 count. The crowd goes nuts as Ryder celebrates with Foley and his family and friends in the ring kicking off the show with a bang.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and new United States Champion, Zack Ryder

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - 4 WAY TURMOIL
Kane & Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Rhode Scholars vs. Prime Time Playas vs. Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez​

Kane & Bryan continue to hold the Tag Titles but lose them to Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara at the beginning of 2013. The masked duo’s victory however is short lived, as Kane & Bryan reclaim the titles shortly after losing them. A 4 way turmoil match is set for Wrestlemania, featuring two face teams in Team Hell No and Del Rio and Rodriguez against two heel teams in the Scholars and Playas. Any team member is able to tag in someone from another team at any point, however if the member of a team takes a pin fall or submission, that team is eliminated.

At the beginning of 2013, Del Rio and Rodriguez become somewhat of a face comedy team, similar to how Booker T and Goldust were. (After I saw the Raw Christmas episode when Del Rio ran over Santa by accident, and Rodriguez was dry heaving, I was sold on them as comedy faces.) Del Rio really carries the team, but Rodriguez actually contributes in the matches more than one would think. During the match, the Prime Time Playas are eliminated first, followed my Team Hell No. With the reigning champions out, a new team will be crowned and it's down to Rhode Scholars and Del Rio and Rodriguez. Rodriguez gains the pin fall victory on Damean Sandow when Rhodes misses Del Rio with the Beautiful Disaster kick and Del Rio takes Rhodes out of the ring. Del Rio and Rodriguez dance in the ring together celebrating.

WINNERS: Via pin fall, and new Tag Team Champions, Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE MITB BRIEFCASE
Randy Orton vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler (h)​

At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Ziggler enters the Rumble match as the 30th entrant, which shocks many people as he is the MITB holder and really has no need to be in the Rumble match. He catches a huge amount of heat from the crowd for not only being the 30th entrant that everyone always anxiously waits for, but he doesn’t even NEED the Rumble win. As soon as he enters the match, Orton and Miz are in a battle trying to eliminate each other, to which Ziggler runs over and pushes both men out of the ring. Ziggler mocks both men, and then as he begins to fight another superstar remaining in the Rumble, is thrown into the ropes, when both Orton and Miz pull down on the rope and Ziggler tumbles over the top.

Orton and Miz both voice their issue to GM Booker T about being eliminated from the Rumble by Ziggler because he had no business even drawing an entrant number - and they place that blame on Booker for allowing it to happen. Booker says that since Ziggler had no business being in the Rumble match, and eliminated both men, costing them a chance at a title opportunity, he would be forced to place HIS title opportunity on the line in a triple threat match at Wrestlemania (single pinfall wins).

In the match, Orton and Miz dominate Ziggler, taking their frustrations out on him. The match eventually turns to Orton and Miz, as Ziggler has been knocked out of the equation for a long while. Orton hits the RKO on Miz, when Ziggler comes back in and uses the MITB briefcase to hit Orton on the back of the head as he goes for the pin. Ziggler pushes Orton out of the way and steals the pin fall on Miz retaining his MITB briefcase.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and still the holder of the MITB briefcase, Dolph Ziggler

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Rey Mysterio(c) vs. Sin Cara​

Mysterio and Sin Cara competed as a tag team through the back end of 2012, staying in contention for the tag team titles. Mysterio has taken Sin Cara under his wing and mentored him, shown in many backstage segments coaching him and giving tips. Sin Cara and Mysterio prove to be a very effective team as they show explosive offensive power, yet Sin Cara seems to be the one of the team who keeps stealing the spotlight. After being shortly sidelined at the very end of 2012 with an injury, Sin Cara returns and the team picks up where they left off challenging Kane and Daniel Bryan for the tag titles in early 2012. The masked duo picks up the win, and become new tag team champions. The following week on Raw, Team Hell No issue their rematch clause.

Mysterio and Sin Cara seem to have the match locked up when Mysterio hits the 619 on Kane, then setting up for Sin Cara’s Senton Bomb off the top rope. Sin Cara hits the move and when he goes for the pin fall, Mysterio out of nowhere grabs Sin Cara off of Kane drop kicking him into on to the middle rope hitting a quick 619 on his tag team partner. Mysterio leaves the ring while Bryan crawls over Sin Cara for the pin to reclaim the tag titles.

Mysterio is interviewed in the locker room about his actions, and he claims that he has taken Sin Cara under his wing to teach him, and give him the tips to succeed as a smaller competitor in the land of WWE giants, but Sin Cara has taken Mysterio for granted. Mysterio says he has disrespected Mysterio by trying to steal all of the spotlight from him. Mysterio says he is the only true masked luchadore in WWE – has been for years – and when trying to embrace the new blood of WWE luchadore competitors, he was disrespected.

A battle royale for Kofi Kingston’s Intercontinental Championship is set for the Elimination Chamber in which both Mysterio and Sin Cara are involved in. The match comes down to Mysterio and Sin Cara, with Kingston being eliminated and injuring himself in the process. Mysterio eliminates Sin Cara and becomes the new Intercontinental Championship. Mysterio versus Sin Cara is set for Wrestlemania to determine the new Intercontinental Champion.

The match is a great back and forth, fast paced, passing of the torch bout. Mysterio gets caught off guard by Sin Cara, who hits him with his finisher and picks up the victory. After the match, Mysterio grabs the Intercontinental Championship belt from the time keeper very angerly, but slowly makes his way into the ring and ends up handing the belt to Sin Cara. The two embrace as Mysterio holds up Sin Cara’s arm. This ends up being Mysterio’s final Wrestlemania match.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and new Intercontinental Champion, Sin Cara

PUB BRAWL MATCH
Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett
Special Guest Ref: William Regal

At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Barrett and Sheamus both have great showings in the Rumble match, eliminating multiple superstars each. They end up eliminating each other from the match. Barrett and Sheamus have had issues with each other prior to the Rumble, but especially did after the Rumble match. Their issues turn into more of a war between Irish and British blood and whenever they run into each other, things get very chippy. William Regal gets involved in the feud, saying how both men really should get along here in WWE as they could represent European countries. They disregard what Regal says, so Regal counters by suggesting that the two should settle their differences at Wrestlemania. It can’t happen in just any old match, but needs to be an environment in which they have more familiarity than any other superstar in WWE – a pub brawl match. Both men like the sound of it, and Regal says he figured they would both enjoy that, so he already cleared it with the board of directors…with Regal also being made the special guest referee.

The match itself is an all our brawl with various weapons like chairs, trash cans, beer bottles, etc. The match is closer to an Attitude Era hardcore match than anything in recent memory, with both men beating the hell out of each other. After many false finishes, Sheamus catches Barrett with a Brogue kick out of nowhere. The crowd is going nuts, and as Sheamus turns around, out of no where Regal clocks Sheamus in the head with what appears to be his signature British Brass Knuckles. After hitting Sheamus, Regal looks pridefully at the knuckles on his fist…pulls Barrett’s arm over Sheamus, and counts the 1-2-3.

Barrett and Regal make their way up the ramp together both grinning while Sheamus looks up at them fuming with anger. Barrett and Regal form a new partnership, in which Regal begins managing Barrett.

WINNER: Via pin fall, Wade Barrett

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Big Show(c) vs. Ryback​

Big Show continues a dominant reign as World Champion, destroying all challengers, displaying the power and force that should be expected of a giant. At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Ryback enters the match early on and has a very impressive showing eliminating many superstars. Ryback ends up winning the Rumble match, and after the match grabs a mic and says, there is one man in WWE that can feed his appetite, and that man has something Ryback had his eyes on before he entered the Rumble tonight – the World Title. “FEED ME BIG SHOW!”

At Wrestlemania, Big Show and Ryback stare each other down in the middle of the ring, reminiscent of Hogan and Andre staring each other down at Wrestlemania 3. The match only goes for about 10 minutes, filled with power moves from both men. Ryback finally hits a huge Meat Hook Clothesline on Big Show, then signals for Shell Shocked. Ryback hoists Big Show on his shoulders, marching around the ring as the crowd goes wild and camera flashes fill Met Life Stadium. Ryback slams Big Show down, pinning him to win his first World Title.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and new World Heavyweight Champion, Ryback

As Ryback is celebrating with the title, all of a sudden, Ric Flair pops over the security wall at ring side, having come through the crowd, sneaking behind Ryback, nailing him with the signature low blow. Almost on cue, Ziggler’s music hits and Ziggler sprints down the ramp as fast as possible to cash in his briefcase. Ziggler hits Ryback with his finisher, goes for the pin but Ryback kicks out!

The crowd is shocked as things suddenly look very grim for Ziggler and Flair’s obvious plan to catch Ryback off guard. They feel that Ryback might overcome the odds. In disbelief, Ziggler argues with the ref, but then realizes he needs to get the job done ASAP. He locks the Sleeper Hold on Ryback very tightly while still on the ground. Ryback seems to show some life, but Ziggler wraps his legs around Ryback locking in the Sleeper harder, and Ryback’s face turning bright red. Ryback passes out and the ref calls for the bell, awarding the win to Ziggler.

Ziggler and Flair stand tall with the World Title over the fallen machine Ryback to much heat from the crowd.

WINNER: Via submission, and new World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler

2 VS 3 HANDICAP TAG TEAM MATCH
John Cena & Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins​

The Shield continues their quest to bring justice to WWE moving into 2013. After the Royal Rumble PPV, it finally comes out that The Shield are in ties with CM Punk, Paul Heyman but also Brock Lesnar. The Shield turn their attention from attacking individuals that they claim are being “unjust”, but rather the WWE as a whole, as an organization of injustice and favoritism. They point the finger at John Cena, for being given countless chances and always being pushed. They point the finger at Triple H for representing this favoritism and character of WWE for an incredibly long time. John Cena and Triple H represent the institution that WWE has become, having fallen so far from what the company used to stand for.

Cena recruits Triple H to come out of his corporate role, to join forces with him at Wrestlemania to stand up for the WWE against the infiltration and rebellion of The Shield. Triple H agrees and says it is their duty to do so. He feels that he still has something that he needs to prove to Lesnar and Heyman, and he is not going to let them continue infesting WWE because he knows that what The Shield, Lesnar, Punk and Heyman represent is corrupt power. He saw what greed of power and similar actions did to WCW, and he refuses to let that happen to WWE.

At Wrestlemania, The Shield prove to be too much for Cena and Triple H, with the numbers game being too much for Cena and Triple H to handle. Triple H takes the fall, by taking the powerbomb from all three men, with Reigns picking up the pinfall victory. After the match, The Shield are shown walking into Punk and Heyman’s locker room celebrating their win, saying that this is the start to an incredible night of victories for their rebellion. Heyman is alone in the locker room though without Punk and Lesnar, saying that both men know what they need to do…and Lesnar is about to make a statement of his own.

WINNER: Via pin fall, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins

ICON VS. ICON
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar (w. Paul Heyman)​

At the Royal Rumble, The Rock returns to face CM Punk in the main event for the WWE Championship. The match is an instant classic with near fall after near fall. Rock looks to have the match locked up after hitting the People’s Elbow, but Brock Lesnar makes a surprise return. As the ref is distracted on the outside by Paul Heyman, Lesnar comes into the ring and hits Rock with an F5, allowing Punk to crawl over Rock and retain his title.

The following night on Raw, Rock calls out Lesnar saying that he demands an explanation. Lesnar no shows. Rock demands that he is given the opportunity to get his hands on Lesnar to make him pay. Heyman comes out and says Lesnar is not here and will not be available for Rock. Rock says he wants Lesnar, and he wants him at Wrestlemania to make an example out of him, kicking his ass. Heyman says, Lesnar has nothing to prove to Rock as he proved everything he had to Rock…10 years ago in the very city where Wrestlemania will be hosted this year – East Rutherford, NJ, when he pinned Rock to win the Undisputed WWE Championship. He says that Rock had lost his touch back then when Lesnar put him down, and it would be just embarrassing for him to try and face the beast that is Lesnar after years of refining his craft in the UFC. He claims that Lesnar is even more dangerous than he has ever been in his entire life…just ask Triple H. Heyman says that Lesnar will NOT face Rock at Wrestlemania, and Rock can keep dreaming.

The rivalry is taken to the main stream media with The Rock going on a number of talk shows like Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel to promote Wrestlemania, but ends up talking about how Lesnar is afraid of him. Lesnar is essentially backed into a corner by the media to take on Rock’s challenge, and eventually accepts the match to save face and uphold his image as "the baddest man on the planet".

The match has the feel of a true “big fight” bout as the two superstars who have transcended the WWE squared circle beyond any others in history face off in an Icon vs. Icon feature co-main event. Both men share a long stare down before the match begins, with the crowd absolutely electric. Lesnar brings more of his old WWE style back to the match, not relying heavily on his MMA-shoot style. Rock and Lesnar trade a number of very near falls, but the end comes when Lesnar gets Rock up on his shoulders for an F5. As Lesnar spins Rock out, Rock lands on his feet, and catches Lesnar in a huge Rock Bottom, picking up the 1-2-3. After the match Heyman gets a People’s Elbow to please the crowd further.

WINNER: Via pin fall, The Rock

***Backstage Segment***

CM Punk is shown making his way through the halls in the back on his way to the ring by himself, with Heyman having just taken the People's Elbow from Rock. Punk has a serious look of determination on his face when he turns a corner and runs into Stone Cold. They have a stare down for about a minute. Austin finally breaks the silence, slightly nodding his head simply saying, "Good luck...Punk". CM Punk continues to stare at Austin, finally asking, "Does luck earn you respect? Hmm? **pause** No. I don't believe in luck Steve; I never have and never will. Do you think 'luck' has made me the longest reigning WWE Champion of the the last 25 years? And yeah Steve, you better believe that includes your era too. Do you think 'luck' has put me minutes from going out there and facing the biggest challenge of my life? No, 'luck' has nothing to do with it. I've earned it, I deserve it and I'm going to go out there and cement my legacy ending the only remaining accomplishment standing in my way - The Undertaker's Streak. So I don't want your luck Steve. Save it for yourself." As Punk is about to walk away, he turns back around saying, "And that's the bottom line...because I said so."

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: STREAK VS. STREAK
Undertaker vs. CM Punk(c)​

CM Punk shockingly retains his WWE Championship against The Rock at the Royal Rumble, with the help of the returning Brock Lesnar, but none the less, continues to extend his WWE Championship reign. Punk, Lesnar, Heyman and The Shield have formed a stable that all appear to cover each other’s backs and are seemingly unstoppable. Punk continues to extend his WWE Title reign streak, continuing to claim that he is the greatest WWE Champion of all time and is the Best in the World.

At Elimination Chamber, Punk successfully defends his WWE Title in the Raw Chamber match. As he and Heyman are celebrating in the ring, the lights suddenly all go out, and the familiar Gong rings, that can signal only one thing. The lightning lighting and fire begins as the Dead Man’s music hits and Undertaker slowly walks out to the top of the entrance ramp. Standing in the mist and with flames shooting up around him, Undertaker slowly raises his arm and extends a finger, pointing at Punk in the ring/chamber. The thunder sound effect rings through the arena as Punk and Heyman look back up at Undertaker with complete fear on their faces.

The following night on Raw, Punk and Heyman kick off the show coming out with Punk saying he has no idea why Undertaker showed up the night before at the Elimination Chamber PPV, but he’s no idiot and the message was loud and clear. Taker wants Punk, he wants the WWE Title, and he wants it at Wrestlemania. However, he thinks Taker’s choice is rooted deeper than just that…he knows Taker, and knows that he operates on fate. And fate has brought the two of them…but more importantly both of their Streaks to a cross road. With Undertaker’s 20-0 Streak looking to be extended, Punk’s WWE Title reign will actually surpass the 500 day mark on the date Wrestlemania falls on. Punk asks the crowd what makes the Dead Man tick, and what makes him come back every year to defend his Streak, and the answer is match ups that beacon his return. Taker comes out and says Punk is 100% correct in his assessment of the situation. There are only certain matches worthy of The Streak at Wrestlemania, and this one has all of the chips in: Streak vs. Streak, 20-0 vs. 500+ days, and WWE Title on the line.

In the match itself, Punk enters first, but not accompanied by Heyman after the People’s Elbow he received at the hands of The Rock. Punk makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd, followed by Undertaker making an elaborate entrance with his druids and the whole nine yards. The match is an instant 5 star classic, filled with back and forth, false finishes, and even a run in from The Shield to which Undertaker counters and fights back from. After many false finishes, and the crowd hanging by a thread, Punk is finally able to catch Undertaker and hoist him on his shoulders. As Punk thrusts Taker over his shoulders to bring the knee to the face, Taker grabs Punk’s knee and pulls him to the ground locking him into the Hell’s Gate. Punk holds on for as long as he can, but eventually has to tap out in the middle of the ring, extending Undertaker’s Wrestlemania Streak to 21-0 but also making him WWE Champion once again.

Wrestlemania’s final image shows Undertaker kneeling in the middle of the ring hoisting the WWE Title up with Met Life Stadium basked in ice blue lighting and fireworks shooting off all around the stadium.

WINNER: Via submission, and new WWE Champion, The Undertaker

#143 ·

Through the end of 2012 and into 2013, Cesaro continues his dominant reign as US champion, defeating all comers, and continuing his streak of not losing to any American. In the Rumble match and the months after, Ryder is pushed again as a legitimate mid-card babyface, receiving more and more airtime each week. He begins to have a segment on Raw called, “Countdown to Bro-Mania”, a pre-recorded segment each week where he essentially shows off a different parts of NYC, NJ, “the LI” leading up to Wrestlemania weekend.

Cesaro takes issue with Ryder’s show, saying that he is stealing Cesaro’s thunder as the US Champion, and that he should be the one showing off the NY area, not Ryder. Foley gets involved in the mix and says that Ryder needs to stand up not only for NY, but the US, and should challenge Cesaro to a match at Wrestlemania for the US title. Cesaro accepts, but on the one condition that if Ryder loses, he will never be allowed to return to the NY area again.

The build to their match focuses on Cesaro’s intense training regiment, with video packages showing him working out and lifting, while Zack is shown “bro-ing” out in NY with Foley each week, partying his way to Wrestlemania.

The bell rings after the opening pyro at Mania, with the announcer saying that the first contest is scheduled for one fall for the United States Championship, followed my Foley’s music hitting and the crowd exploding for him. Foley comes out with a mic and introduces “Long Island’s very own, Zack Ryder”, who also comes out to an enormous pop. Cesaro then enters to major heat, and the match is under way. Cesaro completely dominates Ryder for the first good 5 minutes of the match, with Ryder only getting in small bits of offense, to which Cesaro immediately shuts him back down. The announcers say how this may have really been a bad call by Ryder, and that he is so outmatched by Cesaro’s strength, skill and discipline. Cesaro finally is able to set Ryder up for the Neutralizer, and as he lifts Ryder up, somehow Ryder is able to roll Cesaro over and catch him with a small package for the 3 count. The crowd goes nuts as Ryder celebrates with Foley and his family and friends in the ring kicking off the show with a bang.

Kane & Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Rhode Scholars vs. Prime Time Playas vs. Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez​

Kane & Bryan continue to hold the Tag Titles but lose them to Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara at the beginning of 2013. The masked duo’s victory however is short lived, as Kane & Bryan reclaim the titles shortly after losing them. A 4 way turmoil match is set for Wrestlemania, featuring two face teams in Team Hell No and Del Rio and Rodriguez against two heel teams in the Scholars and Playas. Any team member is able to tag in someone from another team at any point, however if the member of a team takes a pin fall or submission, that team is eliminated.

At the beginning of 2013, Del Rio and Rodriguez become somewhat of a face comedy team, similar to how Booker T and Goldust were. (After I saw the Raw Christmas episode when Del Rio ran over Santa by accident, and Rodriguez was dry heaving, I was sold on them as comedy faces.) Del Rio really carries the team, but Rodriguez actually contributes in the matches more than one would think. During the match, the Prime Time Playas are eliminated first, followed my Team Hell No. With the reigning champions out, a new team will be crowned and it's down to Rhode Scholars and Del Rio and Rodriguez. Rodriguez gains the pin fall victory on Damean Sandow when Rhodes misses Del Rio with the Beautiful Disaster kick and Del Rio takes Rhodes out of the ring. Del Rio and Rodriguez dance in the ring together celebrating.

WINNERS: Via pin fall, and new Tag Team Champions, Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE MITB BRIEFCASE
Randy Orton vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler (h)​

At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Ziggler enters the Rumble match as the 30th entrant, which shocks many people as he is the MITB holder and really has no need to be in the Rumble match. He catches a huge amount of heat from the crowd for not only being the 30th entrant that everyone always anxiously waits for, but he doesn’t even NEED the Rumble win. As soon as he enters the match, Orton and Miz are in a battle trying to eliminate each other, to which Ziggler runs over and pushes both men out of the ring. Ziggler mocks both men, and then as he begins to fight another superstar remaining in the Rumble, is thrown into the ropes, when both Orton and Miz pull down on the rope and Ziggler tumbles over the top.

Orton and Miz both voice their issue to GM Booker T about being eliminated from the Rumble by Ziggler because he had no business even drawing an entrant number - and they place that blame on Booker for allowing it to happen. Booker says that since Ziggler had no business being in the Rumble match, and eliminated both men, costing them a chance at a title opportunity, he would be forced to place HIS title opportunity on the line in a triple threat match at Wrestlemania (single pinfall wins).

In the match, Orton and Miz dominate Ziggler, taking their frustrations out on him. The match eventually turns to Orton and Miz, as Ziggler has been knocked out of the equation for a long while. Orton hits the RKO on Miz, when Ziggler comes back in and uses the MITB briefcase to hit Orton on the back of the head as he goes for the pin. Ziggler pushes Orton out of the way and steals the pin fall on Miz retaining his MITB briefcase.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and still the holder of the MITB briefcase, Dolph Ziggler

Rey Mysterio(c) vs. Sin Cara​

Mysterio and Sin Cara competed as a tag team through the back end of 2012, staying in contention for the tag team titles. Mysterio has taken Sin Cara under his wing and mentored him, shown in many backstage segments coaching him and giving tips. Sin Cara and Mysterio prove to be a very effective team as they show explosive offensive power, yet Sin Cara seems to be the one of the team who keeps stealing the spotlight. After being shortly sidelined at the very end of 2012 with an injury, Sin Cara returns and the team picks up where they left off challenging Kane and Daniel Bryan for the tag titles in early 2012. The masked duo picks up the win, and become new tag team champions. The following week on Raw, Team Hell No issue their rematch clause.

Mysterio and Sin Cara seem to have the match locked up when Mysterio hits the 619 on Kane, then setting up for Sin Cara’s Senton Bomb off the top rope. Sin Cara hits the move and when he goes for the pin fall, Mysterio out of nowhere grabs Sin Cara off of Kane drop kicking him into on to the middle rope hitting a quick 619 on his tag team partner. Mysterio leaves the ring while Bryan crawls over Sin Cara for the pin to reclaim the tag titles.

Mysterio is interviewed in the locker room about his actions, and he claims that he has taken Sin Cara under his wing to teach him, and give him the tips to succeed as a smaller competitor in the land of WWE giants, but Sin Cara has taken Mysterio for granted. Mysterio says he has disrespected Mysterio by trying to steal all of the spotlight from him. Mysterio says he is the only true masked luchadore in WWE – has been for years – and when trying to embrace the new blood of WWE luchadore competitors, he was disrespected.

A battle royale for Kofi Kingston’s Intercontinental Championship is set for the Elimination Chamber in which both Mysterio and Sin Cara are involved in. The match comes down to Mysterio and Sin Cara, with Kingston being eliminated and injuring himself in the process. Mysterio eliminates Sin Cara and becomes the new Intercontinental Championship. Mysterio versus Sin Cara is set for Wrestlemania to determine the new Intercontinental Champion.

The match is a great back and forth, fast paced, passing of the torch bout. Mysterio gets caught off guard by Sin Cara, who hits him with his finisher and picks up the victory. After the match, Mysterio grabs the Intercontinental Championship belt from the time keeper very angerly, but slowly makes his way into the ring and ends up handing the belt to Sin Cara. The two embrace as Mysterio holds up Sin Cara’s arm. This ends up being Mysterio’s final Wrestlemania match.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and new Intercontinental Champion, Sin Cara

PUB BRAWL MATCH
Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett

At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Barrett and Sheamus both have great showings in the Rumble match, eliminating multiple superstars each. They end up eliminating each other from the match. Barrett and Sheamus have had issues with each other prior to the Rumble, but especially did after the Rumble match. Their issues turn into more of a war between Irish and British blood and whenever they run into each other, things get very chippy. William Regal gets involved in the feud, saying how both men really should get along here in WWE as they could represent European countries. They disregard what Regal says, so Regal counters by suggesting that the two should settle their differences at Wrestlemania. It can’t happen in just any old match, but needs to be an environment in which they have more familiarity than any other superstar in WWE – a pub brawl match. Both men like the sound of it, and Regal says he figured they would both enjoy that, so he already cleared it with the board of directors…with Regal also being made the special guest referee.

The match itself is an all our brawl with various weapons like chairs, trash cans, beer bottles, etc. The match is closer to an Attitude Era hardcore match than anything in recent memory, with both men beating the hell out of each other. After many false finishes, Sheamus catches Barrett with a Brogue kick out of nowhere. The crowd is going nuts, and as Sheamus turns around, out of no where Regal clocks Sheamus in the head with what appears to be his signature British Brass Knuckles. After hitting Sheamus, Regal looks pridefully at the knuckles on his fist…pulls Barrett’s arm over Sheamus, and counts the 1-2-3.

Barrett and Regal make their way up the ramp together both grinning while Sheamus looks up at them fuming with anger. Barrett and Regal form a new partnership, in which Regal begins managing Barrett.

Big Show(c) vs. Ryback​

Big Show continues a dominant reign as World Champion, destroying all challengers, displaying the power and force that should be expected of a giant. At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Ryback enters the match early on and has a very impressive showing eliminating many superstars. Ryback ends up winning the Rumble match, and after the match grabs a mic and says, there is one man in WWE that can feed his appetite, and that man has something Ryback had his eyes on before he entered the Rumble tonight – the World Title. “FEED ME BIG SHOW!”

At Wrestlemania, Big Show and Ryback stare each other down in the middle of the ring, reminiscent of Hogan and Andre staring each other down at Wrestlemania 3. The match only goes for about 10 minutes, filled with power moves from both men. Ryback finally hits a huge Meat Hook Clothesline on Big Show, then signals for Shell Shocked. Ryback hoists Big Show on his shoulders, marching around the ring as the crowd goes wild and camera flashes fill Met Life Stadium. Ryback slams Big Show down, pinning him to win his first World Title.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and new World Heavyweight Champion, Ryback

As Ryback is celebrating with the title, all of a sudden, Ric Flair pops over the security wall at ring side, having come through the crowd, sneaking behind Ryback, nailing him with the signature low blow. Almost on cue, Ziggler’s music hits and Ziggler sprints down the ramp as fast as possible to cash in his briefcase. Ziggler hits Ryback with his finisher, goes for the pin but Ryback kicks out!

The crowd is shocked as things suddenly look very grim for Ziggler and Flair’s obvious plan to catch Ryback off guard. They feel that Ryback might overcome the odds. In disbelief, Ziggler argues with the ref, but then realizes he needs to get the job done ASAP. He locks the Sleeper Hold on Ryback very tightly while still on the ground. Ryback seems to show some life, but Ziggler wraps his legs around Ryback locking in the Sleeper harder, and Ryback’s face turning bright red. Ryback passes out and the ref calls for the bell, awarding the win to Ziggler.

Ziggler and Flair stand tall with the World Title over the fallen machine Ryback to much heat from the crowd.

WINNER: Via submission, and new World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler

2 VS 3 HANDICAP TAG TEAM MATCH
John Cena & Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins​

The Shield continues their quest to bring justice to WWE moving into 2013. After the Royal Rumble PPV, it finally comes out that The Shield are in ties with CM Punk, Paul Heyman but also Brock Lesnar. The Shield turn their attention from attacking individuals that they claim are being “unjust”, but rather the WWE as a whole, as an organization of injustice and favoritism. They point the finger at John Cena, for being given countless chances and always being pushed. They point the finger at Triple H for representing this favoritism and character of WWE for an incredibly long time. John Cena and Triple H represent the institution that WWE has become, having fallen so far from what the company used to stand for.

Cena recruits Triple H to come out of his corporate role, to join forces with him at Wrestlemania to stand up for the WWE against the infiltration and rebellion of The Shield. Triple H agrees and says it is their duty to do so. He feels that he still has something that he needs to prove to Lesnar and Heyman, and he is not going to let them continue infesting WWE because he knows that what The Shield, Lesnar, Punk and Heyman represent is corrupt power. He saw what greed of power and similar actions did to WCW, and he refuses to let that happen to WWE.

At Wrestlemania, The Shield prove to be too much for Cena and Triple H, with the numbers game being too much for Cena and Triple H to handle. Triple H takes the fall, by taking the powerbomb from all three men, with Reigns picking up the pinfall victory. After the match, The Shield are shown walking into Punk and Heyman’s locker room celebrating their win, saying that this is the start to an incredible night of victories for their rebellion. Heyman is alone in the locker room though without Punk and Lesnar, saying that both men know what they need to do…and Lesnar is about to make a statement of his own.

ICON VS. ICON
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar (w. Paul Heyman)​

At the Royal Rumble, The Rock returns to face CM Punk in the main event for the WWE Championship. The match is an instant classic with near fall after near fall. Rock looks to have the match locked up after hitting the People’s Elbow, but Brock Lesnar makes a surprise return. As the ref is distracted on the outside by Paul Heyman, Lesnar comes into the ring and hits Rock with an F5, allowing Punk to crawl over Rock and retain his title.

The following night on Raw, Rock calls out Lesnar saying that he demands an explanation. Lesnar no shows. Rock demands that he is given the opportunity to get his hands on Lesnar to make him pay. Heyman comes out and says Lesnar is not here and will not be available for Rock. Rock says he wants Lesnar, and he wants him at Wrestlemania to make an example out of him, kicking his ass. Heyman says, Lesnar has nothing to prove to Rock as he proved everything he had to Rock…10 years ago in the very city where Wrestlemania will be hosted this year – East Rutherford, NJ, when he pinned Rock to win the Undisputed WWE Championship. He says that Rock had lost his touch back then when Lesnar put him down, and it would be just embarrassing for him to try and face the beast that is Lesnar after years of refining his craft in the UFC. He claims that Lesnar is even more dangerous than he has ever been in his entire life…just ask Triple H. Heyman says that Lesnar will NOT face Rock at Wrestlemania, and Rock can keep dreaming.

The rivalry is taken to the main stream media with The Rock going on a number of talk shows like Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel to promote Wrestlemania, but ends up talking about how Lesnar is afraid of him. Lesnar is essentially backed into a corner by the media to take on Rock’s challenge, and eventually accepts the match to save face and uphold his image as "the baddest man on the planet".

The match has the feel of a true “big fight” bout as the two superstars who have transcended the WWE squared circle beyond any others in history face off in an Icon vs. Icon feature co-main event. Both men share a long stare down before the match begins, with the crowd absolutely electric. Lesnar brings more of his old WWE style back to the match, not relying heavily on his MMA-shoot style. Rock and Lesnar trade a number of very near falls, but the end comes when Lesnar gets Rock up on his shoulders for an F5. As Lesnar spins Rock out, Rock lands on his feet, and catches Lesnar in a huge Rock Bottom, picking up the 1-2-3. After the match Heyman gets a People’s Elbow to please the crowd further.

WINNER: Via pin fall, The Rock

***Backstage Segment***

CM Punk is shown making his way through the halls in the back on his way to the ring by himself, with Heyman having just taken the People's Elbow from Rock. Punk has a serious look of determination on his face when he turns a corner and runs into Stone Cold. They have a stare down for about a minute. Austin finally breaks the silence, slightly nodding his head simply saying, "Good luck...Punk". CM Punk continues to stare at Austin, finally asking, "Does luck earn you respect? Hmm? **pause** No. I don't believe in luck Steve; I never have and never will. Do you think 'luck' has made me the longest reigning WWE Champion of the the last 25 years? And yeah Steve, you better believe that includes your era too. Do you think 'luck' has put me minutes from going out there and facing the biggest challenge of my life? No, 'luck' has nothing to do with it. I've earned it, I deserve it and I'm going to go out there and cement my legacy ending the only remaining accomplishment standing in my way - The Undertaker's Streak. So I don't want your luck Steve. Save it for yourself." As Punk is about to walk away, he turns back around saying, "And that's the bottom line...because I said so."

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: STREAK VS. STREAK
Undertaker vs. CM Punk(c)​

CM Punk shockingly retains his WWE Championship against The Rock at the Royal Rumble, with the help of the returning Brock Lesnar, but none the less, continues to extend his WWE Championship reign. Punk, Lesnar, Heyman and The Shield have formed a stable that all appear to cover each other’s backs and are seemingly unstoppable. Punk continues to extend his WWE Title reign streak, continuing to claim that he is the greatest WWE Champion of all time and is the Best in the World.

At Elimination Chamber, Punk successfully defends his WWE Title in the Raw Chamber match. As he and Heyman are celebrating in the ring, the lights suddenly all go out, and the familiar Gong rings, that can signal only one thing. The lightning lighting and fire begins as the Dead Man’s music hits and Undertaker slowly walks out to the top of the entrance ramp. Standing in the mist and with flames shooting up around him, Undertaker slowly raises his arm and extends a finger, pointing at Punk in the ring/chamber. The thunder sound effect rings through the arena as Punk and Heyman look back up at Undertaker with complete fear on their faces.

The following night on Raw, Punk and Heyman kick off the show coming out with Punk saying he has no idea why Undertaker showed up the night before at the Elimination Chamber PPV, but he’s no idiot and the message was loud and clear. Taker wants Punk, he wants the WWE Title, and he wants it at Wrestlemania. However, he thinks Taker’s choice is rooted deeper than just that…he knows Taker, and knows that he operates on fate. And fate has brought the two of them…but more importantly both of their Streaks to a cross road. With Undertaker’s 20-0 Streak looking to be extended, Punk’s WWE Title reign will actually surpass the 500 day mark on the date Wrestlemania falls on. Punk asks the crowd what makes the Dead Man tick, and what makes him come back every year to defend his Streak, and the answer is match ups that beacon his return. Taker comes out and says Punk is 100% correct in his assessment of the situation. There are only certain matches worthy of The Streak at Wrestlemania, and this one has all of the chips in: Streak vs. Streak, 20-0 vs. 500+ days, and WWE Title on the line.

In the match itself, Punk enters first, but not accompanied by Heyman after the People’s Elbow he received at the hands of The Rock. Punk makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd, followed by Undertaker making an elaborate entrance with his druids and the whole nine yards. The match is an instant 5 star classic, filled with back and forth, false finishes, and even a run in from The Shield to which Undertaker counters and fights back from. After many false finishes, and the crowd hanging by a thread, Punk is finally able to catch Undertaker and hoist him on his shoulders. As Punk thrusts Taker over his shoulders to bring the knee to the face, Taker grabs Punk’s knee and pulls him to the ground locking him into the Hell’s Gate. Punk holds on for as long as he can, but eventually has to tap out in the middle of the ring, extending Undertaker’s Wrestlemania Streak to 21-0 but also making him WWE Champion once again.

Wrestlemania’s final image shows Undertaker kneeling in the middle of the ring hoisting the WWE Title up with Met Life Stadium basked in ice blue lighting and fireworks shooting off all around the stadium.

WINNER: Via submission, and new WWE Champions, The Undertaker
We better get Punk vs. Taker for the WWE Title. This set up is fantastic...Punk to go 500+ days as WWE Champion versus Taker's 20-0 Streak. I can totally see that backstage segment between Punk and Austin before Punk vs. Taker...would be epic and totally plant the seeds for Wrestlemania 30.

The Rock/Lesnar build is awesome too. A perfect match up to get the national media involved around the two biggest stars inside and outside WWE. But more importantly it DOESN'T subject us Triple H and Brock Lesnar again.

I was really a big fan of the opening match between Cesaro and Ryder in the NY area. Would be a great way for Cesaro's reign to end. Screw the rumors of Jack Swagger facing him as the "All American American".

#522 · (Edited)

Through the end of 2012 and into 2013, Cesaro continues his dominant reign as US champion, defeating all comers. In the Rumble match and the months after, Ryder is pushed again as a legitimate mid-card babyface, receiving more and more airtime each week. He begins to have a segment on Raw called, “Countdown to Bro-Mania”, a pre-recorded segment each week where he essentially shows off a different parts of NYC, NJ, “the LI” leading up to Wrestlemania weekend.

Kane & Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Damean Sandow & David Otunga
vs. Prime Time Playas vs. Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez​

Kane & Bryan continue to hold the Tag Titles in 2013. A 4 way turmoil match is set for Wrestlemania, featuring two face teams in Team Hell No and Del Rio and Rodriguez against two heel teams in the Scholars and Playas. Cody excels in singles competition, but a new member is added to Damean and Cody’s group in David Otunga. Otunga teams with Sandow for the match at Mania. The rules are any team member is able to tag in someone from another team at any point, however if the member of a team takes a pin fall or submission, that team is eliminated.

After losing the World Title at Elimination Chamber, Del Rio and Rodriguez become somewhat of a babyface comedy team, similar to how Booker T and Goldust were. (After I saw the Raw Christmas episode when Del Rio ran over Santa by accident, and Rodriguez was dry heaving, I was sold on them as comedy faces.) Del Rio’s babyface run as World Champ spills over for the team, and they are incredibly over. Del Rio really carries the team, but Rodriguez actually contributes in the matches more than one would think. During the match, the Prime Time Playas are eliminated first, followed my Team Hell No. With the reigning champions out, a new team will be crowned and it's down to Rhode Scholars and Del Rio and Rodriguez. Rodriguez gains the pin fall victory on Damean Sandow for the win. Del Rio and Rodriguez dance in the ring together celebrating.

GRUDGE MATCH
Randy Orton vs. The Miz (w. Ric Flair)​

Following the 2013 Royal Rumble, Miz continues his babyface push. He qualifies to be in the Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title. Orton also earns a spot in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match

Orton gets eliminated by Miz in the chamber match. The following night on Raw, Miz host Miz TV with Ric Flair as his guest once again. Ric says he really has to give it to Miz for eliminating Orton, and that Miz was reminding him of himself (insert lots of WOOOing). Almost immediately Orton comes out, obviously not sharing the same sentiments as Flair. Orton says he knows that he and Flair have a long history, but he isn’t going to sit in the back and listen to Flair run his mouth, so he demands that Flair take it back. He gets in Flair’s face and the segment turns intense quickly. Flair refuses, and ends up taking an RKO from Orton, with one following immediately on Miz. Orton spits on both men and leaves the rings to loud boos.

At Mania, Flair accompanies Miz to the ring to a loud pop as the Wrestlemania faithful show their support for the two time Hall of Famer. Orton comes out to a mixed reaction, but primarily boos as he continues to settle into his new role as a heel. It’s a back and forth match with many near falls, but Orton pulls out the victory, kicking his newly found heel role into full effect.

WINNER: Via pin fall, Randy Orton

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP VS. CAREER
Cody Rhodes(c) vs. Goldust (w. Dusty Rhodes)​

In the 2013 Royal Rumble match, Goldust makes a surprise entrance, and he and Cody end up targeting each other throughout the match. Cody eventually eliminated Goldust to a lot of heat from the crowd. After the Royal Rumble, WWE hosts an “Intercontinental Cup” – a tournament to determine the #1 contender for Wade Barrett’s title at Elimination Chamber. Cody wins the tournament, faces Barrett at the PPV and wins the belt.

Following Elimination Chamber, Goldust comes out during a Cody Rhodes promo saying that despite their differences, he wants to congratulate his brother on becoming the champion. Cody essentially laugh’s at Goldust saying he’s pathetic, a freak and has been a disappointment to the Rhodes name for decades. Cody’s words cut deep and hit Goldust so hard, that he leaves the ring without a word and walks back to the locker room.

Segments are shown the following weeks of Goldust sulking in the locker room, but Booker T and other legends keep coming to him to try and give him words of encouragement. Goldust won’t have any of it, saying Cody is right. Finally Dusty Rhodes shows up, and tells his oldest son that he needs to put Cody in his place. His father’s words and support move him, and Goldust says he wants to challenge Cody for the Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania. Cody says there is no way he will do that. Goldust talks about how much the Intercontinental Title means to him, and how it was such a staple of his career…so he says, if Cody puts his title on the line at Mania, Goldust will put his career on the line.

At Wrestlemania, Dusty comes out with Goldust and is in his corner. Cody pins Goldust clean in a great back and forth bout. After the match, Cody, Goldust and Dusty all unite and hug in the ring to applause from the crowd.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and still Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes

PUB BRAWL MATCH
Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett

At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Barrett and Sheamus both have great showings in the Rumble match, eliminating multiple superstars each. They end up eliminating each other from the match. Barrett and Sheamus have had issues with each other prior to the Rumble, but especially did after the Rumble match. Their issues turn into more of a war between Irish and British blood and whenever they run into each other, things get very chippy, especially after Barrett loses his IC title in the finals of the “Intercontinental Cup”, when Sheamus was on commentary and distracted Barrett.

William Regal gets involved in the feud, saying how both men really should get along here in WWE as they could represent European countries. They disregard what Regal says, so Regal counters by suggesting that the two should settle their differences at Wrestlemania. It can’t happen in just any old match, but needs to be an environment in which they have more familiarity than any other superstar in WWE – a pub brawl match. Both men like the sound of it, and Regal says he figured they would both enjoy that, so he already cleared it with the board of directors…with Regal also being made the special guest referee.

TITANS COLLIDE
Big Show vs. Ryback​

After losing the World Title to Del Rio at the beginning of 2013, Big Show goes on a rampage, destroying all challengers, displaying the power and force that should be expected of a giant. At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Ryback has a very impressive showing eliminating many superstars. Both men’s paths end up crossing after the Elimination Chamber PPV. The feud is based around both men being on hot streaks, and seeing if one can stop the other.

At Wrestlemania, Big Show and Ryback stare each other down in the middle of the ring, reminiscent of Hogan and Andre staring each other down at Wrestlemania 3. The match only goes for about 10 minutes, filled with power moves from both men. Ryback finally hits a huge Meat Hook Clothesline on Big Show, then signals for Shell Shocked. Ryback hoists Big Show on his shoulders, marching around the ring as the crowd goes wild and camera flashes fill Met Life Stadium. Ryback slams Big Show down, pinning him to take the W.

WINNER: Via pin fall, Ryback

Chris Jericho(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler​

Chris Jericho returns at the 2013 Royal Rumble, entering at the #2 spot, surprising everyone, but most importantly the #1 entrant, Dolph Ziggler. Both men last in the Rumble match over 45 minutes, but Ziggler ends up eliminating Jericho with a super kick.

Following the Rumble, Jericho and Ziggler have a continued rivalry, but never end up facing off one on one due to qualifying matches for the Smackdown Elimination Chamber, which Jericho is involved in. Jericho earns his spot in the Chamber match for Alberto Del Rio’s World Title, along with Big Show, Orton and Miz. In the Chamber, Jericho wins the World Title, however not by pinning Del Rio.

The following night on Raw, Ziggler cuts a promo calling out the new World Champion. Jericho comes out to a huge babyface ovation with his newly won title belt. Ziggler talks about how the two have them have a lot of history from last year, and they both did a hell of a job in the Rumble. Ziggler says there are so many comparisons between the two as they both have been looked at as “show stealers”, but he says there’s only room for one in WWE today. Ziggler says that while Jericho may be the champion, he’s washed up, and Ziggler wants to prove not only to Jericho, but to the world that HE is the show stealer. Ziggler says Jericho won’t need to look over his shoulder as champion, watching for Mr. MITB, because Ziggler choses to cash in his MITB briefcase in the form of a match against Jericho at Wrestlemania.

Ziggler’s move to use his briefcase as an actual match confuses AJ and Big E Langston, to which they are enraged with Ziggler. The crowd however, is eating up the competitive nature of Ziggler, with the whole ordeal position Ziggler as a bit of a tweener character.

At Wrestlemania, Ziggler is seen backstage saying that he doesn’t want AJ or Big E to come out with him…it’s his time, and his spotlight, not theirs, further playing to his tweener/face role. They look flabbergasted as Ziggler walks away to make his entrance. The match is exactly what one would expect from both men – a “show stealer” – with tons of big spots and false finishes.

During the match, AJ and Big E start making their way towards ring side. Jericho is uneasy as this obviously doesn’t look good for him, but Ziggler’s face also has a similar look of concern. AJ hops on the ring apron getting Jericho’s attention saying she’s done with Ziggler and wants a real star. Out of nowhere, Ziggler pushes Jericho into AJ, knocking her off the apron on to Big E, knocking them down. Immediately following the AJ situation, a finishing sequence comes where there are a number of reversals from both men, with Ziggler getting the final hit, nailing Jericho with the super kick. Ziggler gets the 1-2-3 and wins the World Title.

Following the match, AJ comes into the ring, while Jericho is still on the ground, at starts trying to flirt with Ziggler again. Ziggler looks like he’s almost going to get back with her, when he pushes her on her ass and says, “It’s over”. Jericho brings the World Title into the ring and hands it to Ziggler with both men hugging, and Jericho holding up Ziggler’s arm. Ziggler turns full babyface.

WINNERS: Via pin fall, and new World Heavyweight champion, Dolph Ziggler

6 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
D-Generation X vs. The Shield​

On the Raw following the Royal Rumble, Vince is doing a performance review of Paul Heyman, finding him guilty of hiring Brad Maddox and The Shield. As Vince is about to fire Paul, Lesnar makes his return to WWE, coming to the ring and F5’ing Vince. He breaks Vince’s hip in the process, obviously crossing the line putting his hands on the Chairman.

Triple H returns the following week calling out Lesnar, saying that he’s gone too far this time. Lesnar may have broken Triple H’s arm, and HBK’s arm, but now he’s hurt Vince, and Triple H’s just not going to let that fly. He says he wants another shot at Lesnar, but this time it’s in the name of WWE. Lesnar says he has nothing to prove to Triple H and doesn’t accept at first. Heyman gets involved though, saying something in Lesnar’s ear which he apparently likes. Heyman says Lesnar will fight Triple H at the Elimination Chamber PPV on one condition: if Lesnar wins, he earns a title shot. Triple H doesn’t even think twice and agrees.

At the Elimination Chamber PPV, Lesnar and Triple H’s match is much more of a brawl than a match. Lesnar ends up winning the match when The Shield get involved, beating down Triple H. The obvious partnership between Heyman, Lesnar, Punk and The Shield obviously is not boding well for Triple H or the WWE as a whole. Lesnar wins his title shot.

Triple H focuses his attention to The Shield following the PPV. The Shield point the finger at Triple H for representing the injustice and character of WWE. Triple H represents the institution that WWE has become, having fallen so far from what the company used to stand for.

Triple H says they don’t know anything about injustice. He knows a couple guys who do that would be happy to help show The Shield, cueing the return of Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. The three re-form as a three man DX team to face The Shield at Mania. In the match, The Shield prove to be too much pulling out the victory.

***Backstage Segment***

CM Punk is shown making his way through the halls in the back on his way to the ring by himself, having just walked away from Heyman saying he’s going to do this alone. Punk has a serious look of determination on his face when he turns a corner and runs into Stone Cold. They have a stare down for about a minute. Austin finally breaks the silence, slightly nodding his head simply saying, "Good luck...Punk". CM Punk continues to stare at Austin, finally asking, "Does luck earn you respect? Hmm? **pause** No. I don't believe in luck Steve; I never have and never will. Do you think 'luck' made me the longest reigning WWE Champion of the the last 25 years? And yeah Steve, you better believe that includes your era too. Do you think 'luck' has put me minutes from going out there and facing the biggest challenge of my life? No, 'luck' has nothing to do with it. I've earned it, I deserve it and I'm going to go out there and cement my legacy ending the only remaining accomplishment standing in my way - The Undertaker's Streak. So I don't want your luck Steve. Save it for yourself." As Punk is about to walk away, he turns back around saying, "And that's the bottom line...because I said so."

Seeds are planted for a Punk/Austin match at Wrestlemania 30.

THE STREAK
Undertaker vs. CM Punk​

CM Punk loses his WWE Championship to The Rock at the Royal Rumble, despite the help of The Shield. Punk, Lesnar, Heyman and The Shield have formed a stable that all appear to cover each other’s backs and are seemingly unstoppable. Punk while having this support system in place, is still extremely angered and upset with Rock ending his historic WWE Title reign.

At Elimination Chamber, Punk and Rock have their rematch for the WWE Title to close the show. Punk unfortunately comes up short, and is unable to reclaim his belt despite a very close match. The following night on Raw, Punk says that there is a serious problem, because people seem to forget he was the longest reigning WWE Champion of the modern era. No one respects him as they should. He rhetorically asks the crowd over and over again, “What will make you people understand?!” Punk says it seems like doing what no other man in the past 25 years has been able to wasn’t enough, so he is going to put out a challenge…to do what no other man in the past 25 years has been able to do either, and that’s defeat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Punk asks the crowd what makes the Dead Man tick, and what makes him come back every year to defend his Streak, and the answer is match ups that beacon his return. Taker comes out and says Punk is 100% correct in his assessment of the situation. There are only certain matches worthy of The Streak at Wrestlemania. Taker says he knows what Punk has done, and he understand the magnitude of the accomplishment he has done. But Punk needs to not focus on everyone else respecting him, he himself needs to earn some respect. The match is set for Wrestlemania for the Deadman’s Streak; will it extend to 21-0 or will Punk become “The One” as in the “1” in 20-1?

In the match itself, Punk enters first to a mixed reaction from the crowd, followed by Undertaker making an elaborate entrance with his druids and the whole nine yards. The match is an instant 5 star classic, filled with back and forth, false finishes, and even a run in from The Shield to which Undertaker counters and fights back from. After many false finishes, and the crowd hanging by a thread, Punk is finally able to catch Undertaker and hoist him on his shoulders. As Punk thrusts Taker over his shoulders to bring the knee to the face, Taker grabs Punk’s knee and pulls him to the ground locking him into the Hell’s Gate. Punk holds on for as long as he can, but eventually has to tap out in the middle of the ring, extending Undertaker’s Wrestlemania Streak to 21-0.

WINNER: Via submission, The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: TRIPLE THREAT
The Rock(c) vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar (w. Paul Heyman)​

At the Royal Rumble, The Rock returns to face CM Punk in the main event for the WWE Championship. The Rock wins the match, once again becoming WWE Champion after 10 years. John Cena also wins the Royal Rumble match on the same night, ultimately chosing that he wants to face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania.

Rock and Punk have the rematch at Elimination Chamber, in which Rock retains. On that same night however, Lesnar wins a match against Triple H, in which the stipulation issues him a WWE Title match. This ends up inserting him into the WWE Championship picture for Wrestlemania, which John Cena already has his earned spot.

This sets up the biggest possible main event WWE can table right now. It has an A list movie star holding the WWE Championship, a mega star from WWE but more so UFC in Brock Lesnar and the WWE golden boy, John Cena all in a match for the WWE Title. Brock Lesnar is a major investment for Vince, and I think Vince should present him exactly in that way…especially with Lesnar signing the new two year contract.

In the build to the match, Heyman says that Rock has lost his touch back then despite being the champion, and it would be just embarrassing for him to try and face the beast that is Lesnar after years of refining his craft in the UFC. He says Rock should just ask Cena about Lesnar, from the beating he took at Extreme Rules 2012. He claims that Lesnar is even more dangerous than he has ever been in his entire life…and if both men don’t seem to get it, just ask Triple H.

The rivalry is taken to the main stream media with The Rock going on a number of talk shows with the WWE Title belt like Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel to promote Wrestlemania, pushing promotion of Wrestlemania 29 to levels never before seen. Rock also appears in a Superbowl commercial, the first time that a WWE Champion is getting that type of exposure.

The match has the feel of a true “big fight” bout as the match has the two superstars who have transcended the WWE squared circle beyond any others in history face off along with the biggest superstar of today’s WWE. All three men share a long stare down before the match begins, with the crowd absolutely electric. Lesnar brings more of his old WWE style back to the match, not relying heavily on his MMA-shoot style. Rock, Cena and Lesnar trade a number of very near falls, but the end comes when Rock hits Cena with the Rock Bottom and is going for the People’s Elbow while Lesnar is down outside the ring. Lesnar jumps in to the ring as Rock is coming off the ropes to hit the elbow and quickly picks him up for an F5, nailing it. Lesnar crawls over Rock and pins him winning the WWE Title, shocking everyone.

(This is all done with the booking that Lesnar will be around for a couple months after Wrestlemania, but ultimately drops the belt soon after…possibly to Punk or Cena. I think it gives a complete unpredictable and fresh outlook for WWE, post-Mania with Lesnar being booked as the monster that he is, and becoming the new monster heel with a vice grip on WWE.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and new WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar

#525 ·

Through the end of 2012 and into 2013, Cesaro continues his dominant reign as US champion, defeating all comers. In the Rumble match and the months after, Ryder is pushed again as a legitimate mid-card babyface, receiving more and more airtime each week. He begins to have a segment on Raw called, “Countdown to Bro-Mania”, a pre-recorded segment each week where he essentially shows off a different parts of NYC, NJ, “the LI” leading up to Wrestlemania weekend.

Kane & Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Damean Sandow & David Otunga
vs. Prime Time Playas vs. Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez​

Kane & Bryan continue to hold the Tag Titles in 2013. A 4 way turmoil match is set for Wrestlemania, featuring two face teams in Team Hell No and Del Rio and Rodriguez against two heel teams in the Scholars and Playas. Cody excels in singles competition, but a new member is added to Damean and Cody’s group in David Otunga. Otunga teams with Sandow for the match at Mania. The rules are any team member is able to tag in someone from another team at any point, however if the member of a team takes a pin fall or submission, that team is eliminated.

After losing the World Title at Elimination Chamber, Del Rio and Rodriguez become somewhat of a babyface comedy team, similar to how Booker T and Goldust were. (After I saw the Raw Christmas episode when Del Rio ran over Santa by accident, and Rodriguez was dry heaving, I was sold on them as comedy faces.) Del Rio’s babyface run as World Champ spills over for the team, and they are incredibly over. Del Rio really carries the team, but Rodriguez actually contributes in the matches more than one would think. During the match, the Prime Time Playas are eliminated first, followed my Team Hell No. With the reigning champions out, a new team will be crowned and it's down to Rhode Scholars and Del Rio and Rodriguez. Rodriguez gains the pin fall victory on Damean Sandow for the win. Del Rio and Rodriguez dance in the ring together celebrating.

GRUDGE MATCH
Randy Orton vs. The Miz (w. Ric Flair)​

Following the 2013 Royal Rumble, Miz continues his babyface push. He qualifies to be in the Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title. Orton also earns a spot in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match

Orton gets eliminated by Miz in the chamber match. The following night on Raw, Miz host Miz TV with Ric Flair as his guest once again. Ric says he really has to give it to Miz for eliminating Orton, and that Miz was reminding him of himself (insert lots of WOOOing). Almost immediately Orton comes out, obviously not sharing the same sentiments as Flair. Orton says he knows that he and Flair have a long history, but he isn’t going to sit in the back and listen to Flair run his mouth, so he demands that Flair take it back. He gets in Flair’s face and the segment turns intense quickly. Flair refuses, and ends up taking an RKO from Orton, with one following immediately on Miz. Orton spits on both men and leaves the rings to loud boos.

At Mania, Flair accompanies Miz to the ring to a loud pop as the Wrestlemania faithful show their support for the two time Hall of Famer. Orton comes out to a mixed reaction, but primarily boos as he continues to settle into his new role as a heel. It’s a back and forth match with many near falls, but Orton pulls out the victory, kicking his newly found heel role into full effect.

WINNER: Via pin fall, Randy Orton

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP VS. CAREER
Cody Rhodes(c) vs. Goldust (w. Dusty Rhodes)​

In the 2013 Royal Rumble match, Goldust makes a surprise entrance, and he and Cody end up targeting each other throughout the match. Cody eventually eliminated Goldust to a lot of heat from the crowd. After the Royal Rumble, WWE hosts an “Intercontinental Cup” – a tournament to determine the #1 contender for Wade Barrett’s title at Elimination Chamber. Cody wins the tournament, faces Barrett at the PPV and wins the belt.

Following Elimination Chamber, Goldust comes out during a Cody Rhodes promo saying that despite their differences, he wants to congratulate his brother on becoming the champion. Cody essentially laugh’s at Goldust saying he’s pathetic, a freak and has been a disappointment to the Rhodes name for decades. Cody’s words cut deep and hit Goldust so hard, that he leaves the ring without a word and walks back to the locker room.

Segments are shown the following weeks of Goldust sulking in the locker room, but Booker T and other legends keep coming to him to try and give him words of encouragement. Goldust won’t have any of it, saying Cody is right. Finally Dusty Rhodes shows up, and tells his oldest son that he needs to put Cody in his place. His father’s words and support move him, and Goldust says he wants to challenge Cody for the Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania. Cody says there is no way he will do that. Goldust talks about how much the Intercontinental Title means to him, and how it was such a staple of his career…so he says, if Cody puts his title on the line at Mania, Goldust will put his career on the line.

At Wrestlemania, Dusty comes out with Goldust and is in his corner. Cody pins Goldust clean in a great back and forth bout. After the match, Cody, Goldust and Dusty all unite and hug in the ring to applause from the crowd.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and still Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes

PUB BRAWL MATCH
Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett

At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Barrett and Sheamus both have great showings in the Rumble match, eliminating multiple superstars each. They end up eliminating each other from the match. Barrett and Sheamus have had issues with each other prior to the Rumble, but especially did after the Rumble match. Their issues turn into more of a war between Irish and British blood and whenever they run into each other, things get very chippy, especially after Barrett loses his IC title in the finals of the “Intercontinental Cup”, when Sheamus was on commentary and distracted Barrett.

William Regal gets involved in the feud, saying how both men really should get along here in WWE as they could represent European countries. They disregard what Regal says, so Regal counters by suggesting that the two should settle their differences at Wrestlemania. It can’t happen in just any old match, but needs to be an environment in which they have more familiarity than any other superstar in WWE – a pub brawl match. Both men like the sound of it, and Regal says he figured they would both enjoy that, so he already cleared it with the board of directors…with Regal also being made the special guest referee.

TITANS COLLIDE
Big Show vs. Ryback​

After losing the World Title to Del Rio at the beginning of 2013, Big Show goes on a rampage, destroying all challengers, displaying the power and force that should be expected of a giant. At the 2013 Royal Rumble, Ryback has a very impressive showing eliminating many superstars. Both men’s paths end up crossing after the Elimination Chamber PPV. The feud is based around both men being on hot streaks, and seeing if one can stop the other.

At Wrestlemania, Big Show and Ryback stare each other down in the middle of the ring, reminiscent of Hogan and Andre staring each other down at Wrestlemania 3. The match only goes for about 10 minutes, filled with power moves from both men. Ryback finally hits a huge Meat Hook Clothesline on Big Show, then signals for Shell Shocked. Ryback hoists Big Show on his shoulders, marching around the ring as the crowd goes wild and camera flashes fill Met Life Stadium. Ryback slams Big Show down, pinning him to take the W.

WINNER: Via pin fall, Ryback

Chris Jericho(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler​

Chris Jericho returns at the 2013 Royal Rumble, entering at the #2 spot, surprising everyone, but most importantly the #1 entrant, Dolph Ziggler. Both men last in the Rumble match over 45 minutes, but Ziggler ends up eliminating Jericho with a super kick.

Following the Rumble, Jericho and Ziggler have a continued rivalry, but never end up facing off one on one due to qualifying matches for the Smackdown Elimination Chamber, which Jericho is involved in. Jericho earns his spot in the Chamber match for Alberto Del Rio’s World Title, along with Big Show, Orton and Miz. In the Chamber, Jericho wins the World Title, however not by pinning Del Rio.

The following night on Raw, Ziggler cuts a promo calling out the new World Champion. Jericho comes out to a huge babyface ovation with his newly won title belt. Ziggler talks about how the two have them have a lot of history from last year, and they both did a hell of a job in the Rumble. Ziggler says there are so many comparisons between the two as they both have been looked at as “show stealers”, but he says there’s only room for one in WWE today. Ziggler says that while Jericho may be the champion, he’s washed up, and Ziggler wants to prove not only to Jericho, but to the world that HE is the show stealer. Ziggler says Jericho won’t need to look over his shoulder as champion, watching for Mr. MITB, because Ziggler choses to cash in his MITB briefcase in the form of a match against Jericho at Wrestlemania.

Ziggler’s move to use his briefcase as an actual match confuses AJ and Big E Langston, to which they are enraged with Ziggler. The crowd however, is eating up the competitive nature of Ziggler, with the whole ordeal position Ziggler as a bit of a tweener character.

At Wrestlemania, Ziggler is seen backstage saying that he doesn’t want AJ or Big E to come out with him…it’s his time, and his spotlight, not theirs, further playing to his tweener/face role. They look flabbergasted as Ziggler walks away to make his entrance. The match is exactly what one would expect from both men – a “show stealer” – with tons of big spots and false finishes.

During the match, AJ and Big E start making their way towards ring side. Jericho is uneasy as this obviously doesn’t look good for him, but Ziggler’s face also has a similar look of concern. AJ hops on the ring apron getting Jericho’s attention saying she’s done with Ziggler and wants a real star. Out of nowhere, Ziggler pushes Jericho into AJ, knocking her off the apron on to Big E, knocking them down. Immediately following the AJ situation, a finishing sequence comes where there are a number of reversals from both men, with Ziggler getting the final hit, nailing Jericho with the super kick. Ziggler gets the 1-2-3 and wins the World Title.

Following the match, AJ comes into the ring, while Jericho is still on the ground, at starts trying to flirt with Ziggler again. Ziggler looks like he’s almost going to get back with her, when he pushes her on her ass and says, “It’s over”. Jericho brings the World Title into the ring and hands it to Ziggler with both men hugging, and Jericho holding up Ziggler’s arm. Ziggler turns full babyface.

WINNERS: Via pin fall, and new World Heavyweight champion, Dolph Ziggler

6 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
D-Generation X vs. The Shield​

On the Raw following the Royal Rumble, Vince is doing a performance review of Paul Heyman, finding him guilty of hiring Brad Maddox and The Shield. As Vince is about to fire Paul, Lesnar makes his return to WWE, coming to the ring and F5’ing Vince. He breaks Vince’s hip in the process, obviously crossing the line putting his hands on the Chairman.

Triple H returns the following week calling out Lesnar, saying that he’s gone too far this time. Lesnar may have broken Triple H’s arm, and HBK’s arm, but now he’s hurt Vince, and Triple H’s just not going to let that fly. He says he wants another shot at Lesnar, but this time it’s in the name of WWE. Lesnar says he has nothing to prove to Triple H and doesn’t accept at first. Heyman gets involved though, saying something in Lesnar’s ear which he apparently likes. Heyman says Lesnar will fight Triple H at the Elimination Chamber PPV on one condition: if Lesnar wins, he earns a title shot. Triple H doesn’t even think twice and agrees.

At the Elimination Chamber PPV, Lesnar and Triple H’s match is much more of a brawl than a match. Lesnar ends up winning the match when The Shield get involved, beating down Triple H. The obvious partnership between Heyman, Lesnar, Punk and The Shield obviously is not boding well for Triple H or the WWE as a whole. Lesnar wins his title shot.

Triple H focuses his attention to The Shield following the PPV. The Shield point the finger at Triple H for representing the injustice and character of WWE. Triple H represents the institution that WWE has become, having fallen so far from what the company used to stand for.

Triple H says they don’t know anything about injustice. He knows a couple guys who do that would be happy to help show The Shield, cueing the return of Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. The three re-form as a three man DX team to face The Shield at Mania. In the match, The Shield prove to be too much pulling out the victory.

***Backstage Segment***

CM Punk is shown making his way through the halls in the back on his way to the ring by himself, having just walked away from Heyman saying he’s going to do this alone. Punk has a serious look of determination on his face when he turns a corner and runs into Stone Cold. They have a stare down for about a minute. Austin finally breaks the silence, slightly nodding his head simply saying, "Good luck...Punk". CM Punk continues to stare at Austin, finally asking, "Does luck earn you respect? Hmm? **pause** No. I don't believe in luck Steve; I never have and never will. Do you think 'luck' made me the longest reigning WWE Champion of the the last 25 years? And yeah Steve, you better believe that includes your era too. Do you think 'luck' has put me minutes from going out there and facing the biggest challenge of my life? No, 'luck' has nothing to do with it. I've earned it, I deserve it and I'm going to go out there and cement my legacy ending the only remaining accomplishment standing in my way - The Undertaker's Streak. So I don't want your luck Steve. Save it for yourself." As Punk is about to walk away, he turns back around saying, "And that's the bottom line...because I said so."

THE STREAK
Undertaker vs. CM Punk​

CM Punk loses his WWE Championship to The Rock at the Royal Rumble, despite the help of The Shield. Punk, Lesnar, Heyman and The Shield have formed a stable that all appear to cover each other’s backs and are seemingly unstoppable. Punk while having this support system in place, is still extremely angered and upset with Rock ending his historic WWE Title reign.

At Elimination Chamber, Punk and Rock have their rematch for the WWE Title to close the show. Punk unfortunately comes up short, and is unable to reclaim his belt despite a very close match. The following night on Raw, Punk says that there is a serious problem, because people seem to forget he was the longest reigning WWE Champion of the modern era. No one respects him as they should. He rhetorically asks the crowd over and over again, “What will make you people understand?!” Punk says it seems like doing what no other man in the past 25 years has been able to wasn’t enough, so he is going to put out a challenge…to do what no other man in the past 25 years has been able to do either, and that’s defeat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Punk asks the crowd what makes the Dead Man tick, and what makes him come back every year to defend his Streak, and the answer is match ups that beacon his return. Taker comes out and says Punk is 100% correct in his assessment of the situation. There are only certain matches worthy of The Streak at Wrestlemania. Taker says he knows what Punk has done, and he understand the magnitude of the accomplishment he has done. But Punk needs to not focus on everyone else respecting him, he himself needs to earn some respect. The match is set for Wrestlemania for the Deadman’s Streak; will it extend to 21-0 or will Punk become “The One” as in the “1” in 20-1?

In the match itself, Punk enters first to a mixed reaction from the crowd, followed by Undertaker making an elaborate entrance with his druids and the whole nine yards. The match is an instant 5 star classic, filled with back and forth, false finishes, and even a run in from The Shield to which Undertaker counters and fights back from. After many false finishes, and the crowd hanging by a thread, Punk is finally able to catch Undertaker and hoist him on his shoulders. As Punk thrusts Taker over his shoulders to bring the knee to the face, Taker grabs Punk’s knee and pulls him to the ground locking him into the Hell’s Gate. Punk holds on for as long as he can, but eventually has to tap out in the middle of the ring, extending Undertaker’s Wrestlemania Streak to 21-0.

WINNER: Via submission, The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: TRIPLE THREAT
The Rock(c) vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar (w. Paul Heyman)​

At the Royal Rumble, The Rock returns to face CM Punk in the main event for the WWE Championship. The Rock wins the match, once again becoming WWE Champion after 10 years. John Cena also wins the Royal Rumble match on the same night, ultimately chosing that he wants to face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania.

Rock and Punk have the rematch at Elimination Chamber, in which Rock retains. On that same night however, Lesnar wins a match against Triple H, in which the stipulation issues him a WWE Title match. This ends up inserting him into the WWE Championship picture for Wrestlemania, which John Cena already has his earned spot.

This sets up the biggest possible main event WWE can table right now. It has an A list movie star holding the WWE Champion, a mega star from WWE but more so UFC in Brock Lesnar and the WWE golden boy, John Cena all in a match for the WWE Title. Brock Lesnar is a major investment for Vince, and I think Vince should present him exactly in that way…especially with Lesnar signing the new two year contract.

In the build to the match, Heyman says that Rock has lost his touch back then despite being the champion, and it would be just embarrassing for him to try and face the beast that is Lesnar after years of refining his craft in the UFC. He says Rock should just ask Cena about Lesnar, from the beating he took at Extreme Rules 2012. He claims that Lesnar is even more dangerous than he has ever been in his entire life…and if both men don’t seem to get it, just ask Triple H.

The rivalry is taken to the main stream media with The Rock going on a number of talk shows with the WWE Title belt like Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel to promote Wrestlemania, pushing promotion of Wrestlemania 29 to levels never before seen. Rock also appears in a Superbowl commercial, the first time that a WWE Champion is getting that type of exposure.

The match has the feel of a true “big fight” bout as the match has the two superstars who have transcended the WWE squared circle beyond any others in history face off along with the biggest superstar of today’s WWE. All three men share a long stare down before the match begins, with the crowd absolutely electric. Lesnar brings more of his old WWE style back to the match, not relying heavily on his MMA-shoot style. Rock, Cena and Lesnar trade a number of very near falls, but the end comes when Rock hits Cena with the Rock Bottom and is going for the People’s Elbow while Lesnar is down outside the ring. Lesnar jumps in to the ring as Rock is coming off the ropes to hit the elbow and quickly picks him up for an F5, nailing it. Lesnar crawls over Rock and pins him winning the WWE Title, shocking everyone.

(This is all done with the booking that Lesnar will be around for a couple months after Wrestlemania, but ultimately drops the belt soon after…possibly to Punk or Cena. I think it gives a complete unpredictable and fresh outlook for WWE, post-Mania with Lesnar being booked as the monster that he is, and becoming the new monster heel with a vice grip on WWE.

WINNER: Via pin fall, and new WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar

I LOVE this card.

#99 ·
Re: What rematch would you rather see: Cena/Rock or Brock/HHH?

Lesnar-Taker = boring.. everyone knows Taker will win, no suspense, and so the match will be shit

Lesnar-HHH .. after how underwhelming Summerslam was in the end, I don't want to see this again

Lesnar-Rock .. whats the point to it? Two guys come in, fight for no reason and then leave the night after

Lesnar-Cena .. No point in it, already been done and the babyface won

Lesnar-Punk .. Don't make me laugh. I know you have to suspend your disbelief in wrestling, but this would be a stretch too far. I wouldn't believe for a second that CM Punk could kayfabe hang with Lesnar for more than 30 seconds

Ideal opponent would be Ryback or Sheamus if you ask me. Two big stars waiting for a huge breakout moment and this could be it.

#100 ·
Re: What rematch would you rather see: Cena/Rock or Brock/HHH?

Ideal opponent would be Ryback or Sheamus if you ask me. Two big stars waiting for a huge breakout moment and this could be it.
Spot on. Have them do what HHH couldn't, it would be a big moment in either man's career.

Ruined slightly by the fact Cena already got the better of Brock, but oh well. Biggest booking mistake of 2012 in my opinion.

#102 ·
WrestleMania 29 - Where Myths Die, and Legends are Born

Money in the Bank Returns!
Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston vs Damien Sandow vs Christian vs Wade Barrett vs Alberto Del Rio vs Cody Rhodes vs The Miz
Time: 15:00
Reason, Backstory & Outcome:
The absence of MITB has damaged the last 2 WrestleManias - WWE should realise and rectify this. There are a lot of talented young wrestlers in WWE at the moment who could deserve this briefcase. I would have Cesaro climb the ladder, look set to claim the briefcase with nobody else on their feet, when a returning Jack Swagger runs in to cost him the match and set up a future US title feud, and my closing sequence would see Christian and Barrett fighting on top of the ladder, with Wade hitting the Bullhammer on his opponent before claiming the briefcase - injury supposedly robbed him of a MITB victory last year, and a win here would revitalise and finally give purposeful direction to his character.

Battle of the Luchadores
Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio
Time: 12:00
I'm not convinced Sin Cara is ready yet (ever?) to inherit Rey's role, but with Mysterio's recent injury woes, I'm adopting the mantra of better early than never - and the match, booked correctly, should be really good. I don't think either man needs to turn heel in the build-up to this: I would book them to face new WWE Tag Team Champions Rhodes Scholars at Elimination Chamber, lose, vent their frustrations with each other, cut promos (in Spanish if necessary) about being WWE's no.1 Luchachadore,etc. I would have Sin Cara roll-up Mysterio as a counter to the 619 to pick up the victory, with Rey passing the torch, but the opportunistic finish leaving the possibility of a Summerslam/WM30 rematch open, depending on Mysterio's fitness and Cara's popularity.

Falls Count Anywhere
The Shield (Dean Ambrose + Roman Reigns + Seth Rollins) vs Randy Orton + Sheamus + Mark Henry
Time: 15:00
The Shield deserves a 6-man tag match at WrestleMania, and this should be against 3 big names. I would rather Sheamus and Orton be placed here than against each other, and badass face Mark Henry could be really entertaining. I would continue with the Shield's disruption of injustices and also have them destroy several legends who return to WWE TV in the next few months. Eventually, 1 legend (perhaps Mick Foley) should snap, assemble a team to put a stop to The Shield's dastardly antics, and this match is created. This would feature plenty of run-ins (such as Ric Flair, Tommy Dreamer, DX etc. for the faces, and NXT rookies looking to align themselves with the Shield), and both teams would wreak all-out havoc throughout the arena. I would let The Shield pick up the win to continue their momentum, and, in the match's aftermath, Orton would turn heel by attacking Sheamus, setting up a feud.

Career-Threatening Clash of the Titans
Ryback vs The Big Show
Time: 10:00
This "clash of the titans" seems kind of inevitable, and I'm fine with that, although I would be really disappointed if this ends up being our WHC match. After Big Show loses his title, he enters the Rumble, is eliminated by Ryback, and retaliates by eliminating Ryback as an external participant late in the match. This leads to a slow-burning rivalry culminating in a WM match with an added (fantasy) stipulation that if Show loses, he will be forced to retire. He has served the WWE very well for his 15 years or so with the company, and is a talented performer (especially for a man of his size), but his character is incredibly stale and it is time for him to vacate his spot for the many young wrestlers who are ready for spots in the main event. Ryback wins via Shell-Shocked, Big Show gets to say a proper farewell on RAW, and Ryback moves onto another challenge.

Dolph Ziggler (c) w/ Big E Langston + AJ Lee vs Daniel Bryan w/ Kane vs Chris Jericho w/ Edge
Time: 21:00
This match would be awesome! Jericho might be busy touring with Fozzy, in which case a 1-on-1 match would more than suffice, but I think this match would be a great way to tie together Ziggler's MITB case, his feud with Jericho, AJ's selection of male admirers (ahem), and the shambles that was the handling of Bryan's WM match last year. Bryan wins the Rumble, Jericho returns, attacks Ziggler, and this triple-threat match is set. With Ziggler and Bryan both having enforcer figures (Big E and Kane respectively), Y2J seeks his own manager and calls upon former tag partner Edge. At the end of an instant classic, Bryan kicks Jericho out of the ring, turns around to a Superkick from Dolph but ducks under it and locks in the No/Yes! Lock and forces the champ to tap out for a euphoric victory. AJ slaps Dolph, pleads for Bryan's forgiveness, he turns away as if to reject her before turning back and sharing a lengthy 'kiss of life' with AJ in a reverse of last year's 'kiss of death'.

Divas Championship
AJ Lee w/ Daniel Bryan vs Eve Torres
Time: 3:00
In all honesty, these 2 are the only divas off the current roster who deserve to be anywhere near the WM29 card. Both are heels at the momemt, but I think this would make the build-up more interesting. After re-aligning herself with Bryan in the previous match, AJ would play the face, and pick up her first Divas Championship victory after a Shining Wizard. With belts around both of their waists, Bryan carries AJ away in celebration.

Respect vs The Streak - Guest Enforcer Triple H
CM Punk vs The Undertaker
Time: 29:00
This match has been strongly rumoured, and I think it's a great idea! In terms of drama and nostalgia, I highly doubt his HIAC match with HHH will be beaten this year, so I would like (if possible) to see Taker return to putting on a wrestling clinic, and I think, after a couple of years of rest (pretty much), he could pull this off against Punk. Punk loses his WWE Championship to The Rock at the Rumble, and at EC, Punk cheats to gain an advantage against Rock, but Taker interferes, costing Punk the victory. Taker claims if Punk wants respect, he needs to earn it, not by relying on suspicious officiating and despicable heelish tactics, but by proving he is the "Best [Wrestler] in the World". And there is only one way to truly prove that - by accomplishing what no man has accomplished before. Triple H, with his extensive history with both competitors, is appointed as Guest Enforcer to ensure there is no foul activity. And there's your match. My ideal ending is unrealistic for several reasons but I'll suggest it anyway haha! After an awesome encounter, Punk heads to the top rope to hit his second Flying Elbow of the match, but Taker sits up (Deadman style), Punk looks horrified, Taker advances to the turnbuckle, successfully trades punches with Punk and mounts the turnbuckle as if setting himself up for a superplex. With Triple H blindsided, Punk Low-Blows Taker, puts him in a Pedigree position, smiles at Hunter and hits the Pepsi Plunge! Trips looks at Punk in disbelief, but reluctantly obliges with the 3-count... but Taker kicks out at the last possible second! Punk can't believe this, and turns towards HHH to berate him when Taker locks in Hell's Gates (for the 2nd time) - Punk crawls desperately to the ropes, but Taker drags him to the center. Punk refuses to tap, and passes out (ala Triple H and Steve Austin), earning the respect of HHH, Taker, and the fans even in his villainous defeat. I said it was unrealistic! I would love it to happen though... anyway, if Taker is healthy, this match should steal the show. Taker winning sets up a match with Cena at WM30 - finally!

WWE Championship
John Cena vs The Rock (c) vs Brock Lesnar
Time: 23:00
WWE's current star vs Hollywood actor vs (former) formidable UFC fighter. For a company that prides/bases itself on mixing wrestling and entertainment, this showcase main-event would be a marketing dream. More importantly (from a fan's perspective), it should be a really entertaining feud & match, distinctly preferable to Cena/Rock II or Rock/Lesnar (II) by my standards. Cena beat Brock at ER 2012, Rock beat Cena at WM28, Brock beat Rock at Summerslam 2002, and this match would therefore have a good backstory and (kayfabe) quite a bit of unpredictability. The temptation to turn Cena heel is tantalising, and my booking with Punk/Taker was also unrealistic, so...! After a plethora of traded and stolen finishers, Cena simultaneously hits the Attitude Adjustment on both Rock and Brock, pinning the former to win the Championship and, as Brock leers on in the background and slinks away, Rock and Cena shake hands as the confetti falls. Suddenly, Cena nails Rock with the belt. He lays it on a fallen Rock's face, and performs the 5-knuckle shuffle (with his middle-finger stuck up towards the crowd), before destroying Rock with 3 more AAs. Smiling sadistically over a lifeless Rock, Cena cuts a promo criticising the fans for failing to give him their full backing when he gave everything for them, etc., and as the show closes, we see Cena hoist Rock up, and hit one final AA before sauntering off and parading his belt to the crowd's stunned silence/seething hatred as the camera fades to black...

More of a fantasy card than a prediction, but it is certainly plausible with no unlikely returns or overly dramatic shifts in superstar card placement - and I think this would make for a fantastic WrestleMania! Both World Title matches being Triple Threats might seem odd in principle, but in practice, the WHC match would be an absolute clinic in terms of workrate, and the Main Event would be much more interesting than seeing Cena/Rock II or Brock/HHH II (and any other scenario except for Cena/Taker, which should be saved for WM30) in my opinion. The undercard is varied and should be much more entertaining than the lacklustre efforts of the last WrestleMania's opening hour or so. And Punk vs Taker has legitimate 5-Star potential. There are a lot of good cards on here, I just hope WWE doesn't go the obvious route - sometimes that can be the best way, but with so much talent available this year seeing rematches from WrestleMania 28 and Summerslam would be hugely disappointing!

#189 ·
Triple Threat for the United States Championship match
(C)Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Cesaro

Tag team grudge match
Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Jericho and christian
Winners:Rhodes Scholars

Handicap match
The Shield vs. The New age outlaws
Winners: The Shield

IC title
(c)Wade Barrett vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner:Barrett by count out

streak match W/ HHH at ringside
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner:The Undertaker

2 on 1 handicapped match
Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler W/ Aj Lee vs. Marc Henry
Winner:Langston and Dolph

Grudge Match
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Winner: Draw

Divas Title Match
(c)Kaitlyn vs. Aj Lee
Winner: AJ

WHC
(C)The Big Show vs. Ryback
Winner:Ryback

WWE tag team Championship
(c)Mysterio And Cara vs. Team Hell No
Winners: Cara and mysterio

WWE championship
(c)CM punk vs. John Cena vs. The Rock
Winner:John Cena,ziggler cashes in
Winner:Dolph Ziggler to close the show

Reactions: kendoo
#336 · (Edited)
WWE WrestleMania 29

WWE Championship Match
The Rock vs. John Cena

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

WWE Divas Championship Match
Lumberjill Match

Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee

12 Man Tag Team Match
The Shield, Rhodes Scholars and Wade Barrett vs. Team Hell No, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali, Christian and The Miz

No Holds Barred Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H.

Big Show vs. Ryback

Intercontinental Championship Match
Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio

Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

In that order. (Realistically speaking of course) ^

#414 ·
Wrestlemania 29 leaked matches

No need to wait for Wrestlemania 29 when you can watch it right now for free!

The ever so anticipated divas championship match where AJ Lee defeats Kaitlyn to become the new divas champion!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvF0FnMWxRE

For the World championship, Sheamus defeats the heel Randy Orton in a passing of the torch match!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj...man-randy-orton-vs-sheamus_sport#.UP8pbzXY8qh

Undertaker's streak goes to 21-0 when he defeats CM Punk!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn...cm-punk-vs-the-undertaker_sport?search_algo=2

Brock Lesnar finally fulfills his purpose for returning to the WWE, to have Triple H squash him on the grandest stage of them all and send him out of the WWE forever! I couldn't think of any better use of Brock's return than to help put over John Cena and Triple H.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt...r-full-match_sport?search_algo=2#.UP8qJTXY8qg

And finally the match everyone's been waiting to spohappen... twice in a life time, John Cena defeats The Rock for the WWE Championship!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrsq31_rock-vs-cena_rt?search_algo=2#.UPAkGDXY8qg

The point: Every big Wrestlemania match this year is a match we've already seen, with a result that's already happened, and will have probably been done better than the Mania match.

#415 ·
Re: Wrestlemania 29 leaked matches

No need to wait for Wrestlemania 29 when you can watch it right now for free!

The ever so anticipated divas championship match where AJ Lee defeats Kaitlyn to become the new divas champion!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvF0FnMWxRE

For the World championship, Sheamus defeats the heel Randy Orton in a passing of the torch match!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj...man-randy-orton-vs-sheamus_sport#.UP8pbzXY8qh

Undertaker's streak goes to 21-0 when he defeats CM Punk!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn...cm-punk-vs-the-undertaker_sport?search_algo=2

Brock Lesnar finally fulfills his purpose for returning to the WWE, to have Triple H squash him on the grandest stage of them all and send him out of the WWE forever! I couldn't think of any better use of Brock's return than to help put over John Cena and Triple H.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt...r-full-match_sport?search_algo=2#.UP8qJTXY8qg

And finally the match everyone's been waiting to spohappen... twice in a life time, John Cena defeats The Rock for the WWE Championship!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrsq31_rock-vs-cena_rt?search_algo=2#.UPAkGDXY8qg

The point: Every big Wrestlemania match this year is a match we've already seen, with a result that's already happened, and will have probably been done better than the Mania match.
Dude, after seeing your promo on Rock/Cena 2 and HHH/Lesnar 2, I'm starting to think WWE planted you here. Seriously, who in the blue motherfucking hell wants to see both matches AGAIN but Vince?!

#461 ·
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho

Vickie Guerrero reinstates Jericho on Raw much to the dislike of Dolph Ziggler. Chris Jericho has a match with Dolph at Elimination Chamber and if Jericho wins, he will get a shot at the Money in the Bank briefcase at Wrestlemania. Chris Jericho defeats Dolph Ziggler thus getting a shot at the briefcase. Big E and AJ Lee are banned from ringside.

WWE Tag Team Championships
Team Hell No vs. The Rhode Scholars vs. The Awesome Truth vs. Airboom

Both The Awesome Truth and Airboom reunite to get a shot at the tag team belts. Rhodes Scholars will go after the belts again and they will succeed. Kane and Daniel Bryan split afterwards. Primetime Players won't be involved since is obvious at this point they have no intention of pushing these two. Not to mention Titus is looking better every week while Darren Young seems to be holding the team back.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
This will be a high flying match to keep the crowd excited. Unfortunately both Rey Mysterio's and Sin Cara's stock has dropped tremendously in the past year. It should be a unique match but it just won't draw as much attention and affect the buy rate as it should.

Wade Barrett(C) vs. Christian

God helps us if WWE is planning to put Bo Dallas in a program with Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship. Christian is just the perfect opponent for Wade. He has won the championship several times. He is also a seasoned veteran and great in the ring. Barret retains of course since I believe is time Honky Tonk Man's record becomes non existant.

Antonio Cesaro(C) vs. Jack Swagger

Antonio Cesaro says no American can beat him. That's when Swagger comes out with his face turns and starts a feud with Antonio for the belt. Cesaro has held the belt for a long time but I would like to see Cesaro get his first Wrestlemania victory.

Alberto del Rio vs. Big Show
This will be the end of this feud. A simple upper mid-card grudge match in the middle of the show.

Triple H & Ryback vs. The Shield
Vince McMahon is going to evaluate Paul Heyman tonight. My guess is that Vince gets a beatdown from The Shield and Triple H making the save. Ryback has had his past differences with the group so he unites with Triple H to take on The Shield. A third member in Hunter's and Ryback's side is possible but I don't see anyone on their side that could draw enough attention and bring extra interest to the match not named Batista.

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

One of these two guys will win the title at Elimination Chamber. This match would be the perfect Smackdown main event. The match has happened before but Sheamus wasn't such a big star back then. Should be a good main event as these two work hard in the ring.

Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

There is no more perfect opponent for Taker than Lesnar. Fuck that Triple H/Lesnar II shit! Lesnar as Taker's opponent would definitely have that feeling that The Streak will end as opposed to someone like Punk facing Taker. Lesnar is just bigger, stronger and at the prime of his life while Taker barely survived his last 2 Wrestlemania matches. The story this match could tell is unbelievable.

WWE Championship
The Rock vs. CM Punk vs. John Cena

I don't think that The Rock and Punk will have a rematch at Elimination Chamber. However, this seems kind of an odd scenario. Is The Rock going to defend the title in a Elimination Chamber? I'm not sure Vince would want to risk injury on The Rock before Mania. So what will the Raw Chamber be for? It will probably be for a shot at the title at Mania or do I dare say a mid-card title. Either way this will end up being a Triple Threat match. One on side you have arguably the greatest of all time, on the other side the face of WWE and on the other side The Best in the World. The match sells itself. Unless Austin does return to face Punk (which should happen at Mania 30) this is the best main event possible. Not to mention Cena and Punk can control the flow the match nicely and cover up for The Rock's rustiness.

#464 ·
i would absolutly love it if they had this card. Minus the hell in the cell cuz Brock vs Taker doesnt need that

#513 ·
Road to Wrestemania:
It seems as though we are set up for a couple of main event rematches in Rock/Cena and Trips/Lesnar. If I'm booking WWE I am going to throw the fans a curveball. At the Elimination Chamber we get Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. If Lesnar wins Paul Haymen gets an "iron clad" contract and if Lesnar loses Heyman is gone for good. Brock wins the re-match and we get a super stable of Lesnar, Punk and The Shield. Triple H is humbled and even depressed about his second loss. This sets up a Punk/Triple H feud. Punk's character isn't going to like that Triple H hasn't won a match in over a year and a half but yet main evented the EC while Punk was once again overlooked. Punk had a 400+ day title run yet he is on the midcard and HHH main events because he bangs the bosses daughter, ect. It also makes sense as Trips and Heyman have bad blood to say the least.

Another huge swerve on the road to wrestlemania - John Cena claims he has done it all in the business over and over again. He is an 11 time world champion and while beating the Rock at mania for #12 would be amazing, there is only one thing he has never accomplished in the WWE. Something that not only has he not accomplished, but that no superstar in the history of the WWE has ever accomplished - beating The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Cena pleads with Vince McMahon to let him give up his title shot in order to face Taker at Wrestlemania. With a title shot up for grabs an over the top battle royal is announced with the winner going on to face the Rock for the WWE Championship. Brock Lesnar wins and will face The Great One.

Randy Orton wins the #1 contendership for the WHC at Elimination Chamber. Sheamus defeats Del Rio before 'mania setting up Sheamus and Orton. The two start out as friends that are looking forward to having a good match and seeing who the "better man is" much like Eddie/Rey at WM21. Sheamus and Orton even tag together at some events before Orton goes heel and turns on Sheamus by bringing back the punt to the head. Kane and Daniel Bryan continue to be the wrong page and end up losing the titles to the Road Scholars and split up as a tag team with Kane acting as the heel. After the 'mania match D-Bry is built up as a main event face. Vickie Guerrero makes a mask vs. hair match at Mania. Meanwhile the new tag team champs are challenged by a pair of former tag team championships - Booker T. and Goldust.

The Shield continues to humiliate Brad Maddox before turning their energy on Chris Jericho full time. Wade Barrett becomes angry that so much attention is being paid to Mick Foley, while the I.C. Champion gets no love. Mick Foley gets one more match in the WWE the night after his Hall of Fame induction, sending him off the right way - putting a young talented guy over in a street fight. Other feuds that develop are Ryback and The Big Show and Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio.

WWE Championship:
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock (c)

Can Superman end the Streak?
John Cena vs. The Undertaker

Grudge Match:
Triple H vs. C.M. Punk

World Heavyweight Championship:
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Hair vs. Mask
Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

Tag Team Championships:
Booker T. & Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow (c)

Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object
Ryback vs. The Big Show

Briefcase Match:
Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler

Intercontential Championship: Street Fight
Mick Foley vs. Wade Barrett

Shield vs. Team Jericho
The Shield w/ Paul Heyman vs. Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio Jr. & Mark Henry w/Brad Maddox

Pre-Show:

Women's Championship

Battle Royal

#531 ·
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
The Rock -c- Vs. John Cena

THE STREAK IS ON THE LINE
The Undertaker Vs. "The Best in the World" CM Punk

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS/SUBMISSION MATCH
Triple H Vs. Brock Lesnar

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Alberto Del Rio -c- Vs. "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus Vs. "The Apex Predator" Randy Orton

RYBACK'S BIGGEST CHALLENGE
Ryback Vs. The Big Show

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Team Hell No -c- Vs. The Shield

GRUDGE MATCH
Chris Jericho Vs. "The Show Off" Dolph Ziggler

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Kaitlyn -c- Vs. AJ Lee

Antonio Cesaro -c- Vs. "The All American American" Jack Swagger

Wade Barrett Vs. The Miz

TAG TEAM FATAL FOUR WAY CONTENDERS MATCH
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara Vs. The Primetime Players Vs. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth Vs. Team Rhodes Scholars

#568 · (Edited)
Main Event
Brock Lesnar vs The Rock

WWE Championship:
CM Punk(c) vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship:
Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler(c) w/AJ Lee & Big E. Langston

#For Control of the WWE Tag Team Championships
Daniel Bryan(c) vs Kane(c)

Alberto Del Rio w/ Richardo Rodriguez vs Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Coulter.

Wade Barrett(c) vs Bo Dallas

Antonio Cesaro(c) vs The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow

#If Sheild Looses - They Disband
Randy Orton, Sheamus & Ryback vs The Sheild

The Big Show vs Mark Henry
  • At Elimination Chamber it's the rematch between CM Punk and The Rock. The stipulation reads that if Rock gets disqualified or counted out then CM Punk regains the WWE Championship. As the match is drawing to a close and it looks like The Rock is about to win... Brock Lesnar's music hits. He comes out and has a stare down with The Rock... then picks up CM Punk and hits him with the F5. Punk wins by DQ.. and is your new WWE Champion! This set's the stage for CM Punk vs John Cena at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship.. however.. Rock wants revenge on Brock for screwing him.. and The Rock is the perfect foil for Vince McMahon's revenge as well. Rock puts his rematch on hold for the moment so he can take care of business. He main events Wrestlemania with Lesnar and gets his win back from Summerslam 2002. Then the next night on RAW he makes the announcement for when he's getting his rematch (rematch clause he didn't cash in on yet): Wrestlemania 30.

• Meanwhile Cena and Punk start their build for Wrestlemania 29. Just a continuation of the same feud we've been seeing develop over the last two years. "How many times do I have to beat you John?" Cena finally gets his comeuppance and walks out of 'Mania with the WWE Championship... to the heart break of the entire IWC.

• At Elimination Chamber Chris Jericho is victorious in the chamber match against Orton, Swagger, Bryan, Kane and Henry. He is set to face the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania... and this dose not sit well with Dolph Ziggler. He already ended Jericho's WWE career once, and can't stand the thought of him walking out of 'Mania as World Heavyweight Champion. Later that night, Alberto Del Rio is victorious following yet another burtal encounter with The Big Show. Ziggler's music hits.. and he cashes in Money in the Bank. Ziggler walks out of Elimination Chamber the new World Heavyweight Champion.

The following week on Smackdown.. a furious Alberto Del Rio wants his rematch! Booker T is under preassure to get the Smackdown main event for 'Mania set in stone.. so he tells Del Rio if he wants his match.. it has to be tonight! No matter what happens.. whoever walks out of Smackdown tonight with the World Title will be defending it against Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 29.

In that nights main event.. Del Rio and Ziggler are going back and forth... when Ziggler's old friend Jack Swagger rushes the ring with Zeb Coulter and distract Alberto Del Rio. Ziggler rolls him up for the 1..2..3.. and the Ziggler vs Jericho Match is set for Wrestlemania. Following the match however Swagger brutally attacks Del Rio and he is stretchered out.

The build for Jericho vs Ziggler is built around the fact that Ziggler doesn't think Jericho belongs there any more... and Jericho just simply can't stand the egotistical Dolph Ziggler. Jericho is subjected to countless attacks and humiliation by Big E. Langston and AJ Lee leading up to Wrestlemania.. where he is set to get his revenge! However when the time comes Jericho can't get the job done. Dolph Ziggler walks out of Wrestlemania with the World Heavyweight Championship.

• The bad blood between Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio heats up into not just another old grudge match: but a matter of ideas, race, and morality going into Wrestlemania 29. Jack Swagger feels he's a real patriot, and under the tutelage of Zeb Coulter he has grown a real disdain for people he feels have no place in our borders. Alberto Del Rio needs to go.. and he means now! Del Rio obviously feels differently. Not only fueled by the revenge of Swagger costing him his World Title.. but by the pride of his Mexican heritage, and standing up for the Hispanic people of the United States who are sick of Swaggers stereotyping. This rivalry heats up something fierce going into Wrestlemania.. and when the smoke settles... Alberto Del Rio has his hand raised in victory.

• At Elimination Chamber both Daniel Bryan and Kane had the opportunity to become the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania! Throughout the night both looked like they were mere seconds away from earning that chance! However... every time one of them was about to win.. the other would interfere! This eventually turns into an all out brawl between the two inside the Chamber... keeping them distracted long enough for Jericho to get the win! Obviously the blame each other.. and the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania make it clear that the two can no longer function as a team.. they out right hate each other! However.. theirs a problem... THEY ARE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! At Wrestlemania Daniel Bryan and Kane will go head to head with both belts on the line... the looser is kicked out of the team.. and the winner get's to award a new partner of his choosing with one half of the Tag Team Championship. This could go either way... however when it's all said and done Kane gets his win back from Summer Slam... and get's to choose his new tag team partner.. Mark Henry.. returning him to the monster he once was. (Also setting the tone for the build of Kane & Henry vs Clay & Tensai in the coming months.) Bryan looses it... he's as angry as he's ever been... and back to being a true heel... he moves on to bigger and better things post Wrestlemania.

• The other 4 matches are what they are.... Bo Dallas wins the IC title... The Sheild don't disband and move on to reek more distruction... Antonio Cesaro retains... and Mark Henry puts the Big Show in the Hall of Pain.

Reactions: Fargerov
#678 ·
So obviously, we're going with;

Rock vs Cena

Undertaker vs CM Punk

Brock vs HHH

The rest of the card we can figure out, but just for fun, I wanted to try to create an interesting storyline that would make sense of these repeat storylines in a long-term sense.

So here's how the story goes; These three matches have been built up, CM Punk and Brock obviously share a tie between Heyman, and Brock and HHH are built up purely because Brock wants to fight HHH and HHH wants to defend his father in law. CM Punk fights Undertaker because he doesn't believe in Taker's hype, sees past the gimmick and also doesn't like the idea of Taker continuously coming back and stealing the spotlight from him and everyone else that works their ass off. CM Punk and Paul Heyman want a change in the WWE and on Wrestlemania 29, we're finally gonna get that change. This is the tag line and this is the promise we will see from Mania.

Wrestlemania night comes along and we see a very grueling and competitive match between HHH and Brock and while everyone sees this as a gimme for H, Brock pulls off the win and destroys Hunter in the end to defeat him for a second time. Punk has a backstage segment with Lesnar and Heyman telling us that this is just the beginning and we will finally take the WWE by storm and take the company to where we want it to go.

Next, we have CM Punk vs the Undertaker, at this point even though it always seems like a gimme that Taker will take home the win, we have some doubt in what is going on, Brock wasn't supposed to win, but he did. Punk finally has a shot. This match is uber competitive and Punk doesn't get caught up in the Undertaker's mystique. He's not falling for old school, he's not afraid when he sits up, and most importantly, he kicks out of the tombstone. Undertaker now seems defeated, this is the change, its finally possible for someone to defeat him and become the carrier of the burden of becoming the person who ended the streak. CM Punk hoists Taker on his shoulder and gives Undertaker a devastating GTS and we see the one, two...and the kick out. Punk is shocked, but on his game, he looks at Taker much like how Taker looked at Shawn before he put him away and Taker slaps Punk in the face, Punk kicks him and goes for the GTS on more time, this time however, Taker reverses it and hits an unbelievable Tombstone to secure his undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. Epic encounter, Taker looks at Punk and even after all Punk's disrespect, gives Punk a look of approval.

Now we move on to the Main Event, Rock vs Cena. After weeks of build up of redemption, Cena is finally ready to take back his win. Tonight will be the night. After his epic encounter with Punk and everything else he has done up to this point to prove not only is he worthy, but he has taken his game to a legitimate higher level, he is ready to take back his win. They lock up and everything is going back and forth, the energy of the New York crowd is feeding both individuals with the will to outperform what has come before them. At their best effort they are still being booed. Cena is being booed, Rocky is suprising also being booed. They wrestle to win the approval of this audience in order to give Cena that push he needs and to win over this harsh crowd. The ending sequence is action packed, People's Elbow, Rock Bottom, STF, AA, an exchange that shows how badly these individuals really want this victory. Cena once again hits the AA and we see Rocky kick out once again. In disbelief, we're not sure what he's thinking, when all of a sudden we see CM Punk re-enter the stage and Rock begins to stir. Rock gets up as CM Punk makes his way down the aisle and Rock pushes Cena, who hits the ref and turns around only to be greeted with a Rock Bottom. Rock looks for the ref to count the three, but notices he's been hit and then looks up to see Punk and gets up and calls him to Just Bring It. Punk responds by running up to the ring and then hitting an immediate halt before hitting the apron, he crosses his arms and shakes his head. He turns to the stage and out emerges Brock Lesnar. Rock is shocked and prepares for what's to happen, Brock runs in and tackles Rock but Rock fights back, goes for the Rock Bottom, but its reversed and he's about to be F5'd but he reverses it and hits a spinebuster and goes for the People's Elbow. Looks at the crowd, goes for the run from one rope to the other, when he's speared by Cena. Cena then lifts up the Rock and hits him with a AA. Punk wakes up the ref and tells him to make the count, groggily, he counts the one, two, three. Its over, Cena has defeated the Rock and now is the new WWE Champion.

Punk hits the ring to get Brock up, they all stand in the ring and don't cheer but look at the title and realize they have done something bigger than winning the title, they have changed the scene of the WWE forever.

#724 ·
So, here's what I've come up with (this leans more towards how I would've done things)

Intercontinental Title Match (11:00)
Wade Barrett def. Chris Jericho

Six Man Tag Team Tornado Match (17:00)
Ryback, Sheamus, & Randy Orton def. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, & Seth Rollins

Daniel Bryan def. Kane (12:00)

World Heavyweight Title Match (18:00)
Alberto Del Rio def. Jack Swagger

Street Fight (20:00)
Triple H def. Brock Lesnar

Four Way Match for the Tag Team Titles (15:00)
Rhodes Scholars def. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Primetime Players vs. Kofi Kingston & R Truth

Ladder Match for Dolph Ziggler's briefcase (16:00)
Dolph Ziggler def. The Miz vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Mark Henry

Streak Match (22:00)
Undertaker def. CM Punk

*Punk makes Taker pass out with the Anaconda Vice locked in, believing to have become the first guy to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. However, due to Taker's leg being under the bottom rope when it happened, the match is restarted. Undertaker catches Punk in Hell's Gate and Punk passes out to lose the match*

Women's Title Match (6:00)
AJ Lee def. Kaitlyn

WWE Championship Match (24:00)
John Cena def. The Rock

#725 ·
That is a VERY strong card. I still don't like Rock/Cena II or Lesnar/HHH II, but goddamn, match rate wise, that card can DELIVER. Very well done. Hope WWE goes with what you have, because that undercard it self would get me excited (Y)

#771 · (Edited)
I've been lurking around this forum for awhile now, so cant help it anymore, heres my first post and my almost realistic wrestlemania 29 card :D

WWE Championship Match
Greatness vs. Redemption
The Rock (c) def. John Cena
-I know Cena will win but there is still 0.99% hope left in me-

I Quit Match
Streak vs. Respect
The Undertaker def. CM Punk
-CM Punk could look strong in this match, let him wrestle The Undertaker to the limit but then decide to give up and say "I Quit" because no way The Undertaker would say "I Quit", After the match, The Undertaker could say "Punk, eventhough you didnt win but you've earn my respect"-

Battle of the Bosses
Mr.McMahon def. Paul Heyman
-Give Mr.McMahon his first WM win?-

LumberJill Match for the Divas Championship
AJ Lee def. Kaitlyn (C)
-I love AJ!-

No Hold Barred Match
Special Ring Enforcer: Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Triple H w/Shawn Michaels def. Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman
-Chance of a undefeated boxer knocking a former MMA fighter out?, hell yeah i wanna see that-

Dolph Ziggler (c) w/ Big E Langston & AJ Lee def. The Miz w/ Ric Flair
-Ric Flair turned on The Miz cuz I think Ziggler could do the Figure 4 better than Miz-

6-Man Tag Team Match
The Shields def. Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and The Big Show
-Big Show KO-Punched everyone including his teammates, tried to pin Reigns but ref was out as well, so he walked out then after a few minutes Jericho locked Rollins in the wall of jericho but Orton turn heel RKO'ed Jericho and walked out too, The Shield Triple Powerbomb Jericho and save themselves from getting buried-

Intercontinental Championship Match
Sheamus def. Wade Barrett (c)
-Or Barrett wins, it really doesnt matter-

Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Team Hell No (c) def. Team Rhodes Scholars, New Age Outlaws, The Prime Time Players and Brodus Clay & Tensai
-After the match, Charlie Sheen and Pete Rose come to congratulate Kane and Bryan respectively. Team Hell No break up after whatever funny segment they did-

Clash of the Titans
Ryback def. Mark Henry
-Ryback wins his first PPV match-

United States Championship Scramble Match
Antonio Cesaro (c) def. Christian, Sin Cara, R-Truth and Justin Gabriel
-Or Cesaro vs the returning Christian alone-

Alberto Del Rio (c) w/ Ricardo Rodriguez def. Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter
-Dolph Ziggler cashed in his MITB contract and won-

Pre-Show:

Battle Royal Match for a Secondary Title or Tag Team Championship Match of their choice
Kofi Kingston won by last eliminating Ted DiBiase Jr.
-lol i dunno where to put Kingston-

Reactions: Alim
#845 ·
This Should Be The WM 29 Card

I think I have done enough bitching and moaning about this year's WM. There is no point complaining about it anymore. Their shitty card is set in stone and WM 29 is almost one week away. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised tho as WWE has been letting us down for the past 5 years with their shitty booking. I mean yes they have improved a lil bit the past few years but not enough to sustain my interest. So I have decided that its time for me to share what I think the WM 29 card should look like and you guys can tell me what you think.

My WM 29 Card

1.) Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Christian vs Dolph Ziggler Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I would have Ziggler win here because I believe one thing he desperately needs is a big win at a major big 4 PPV. For those of you wondering I would have Ziggler announce during the RTWM that he will be cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase and after he wins at WM 29 I would turn him face and launch him into a program with Christian.

2.) Wade Barrett (c) vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship. I have always wanted to see this feud since NXT Season 1. I believe a Jericho vs Barrett feud would be just the rub Barrett needs at this point in his career(not Fandango).

3.) Antonio Cesaro (c) vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes Fatal Four Way for the United States Championship(yes I would break him away from the Rhode Scholars tag team and make him a singles wresler again).

4.) Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan. The main reason I would have this match is the same reason for Ziglgler. To give Bryan a big win at WM especially after last year's 18 second embarrassment at WM 28.

5.)The Undertaker vs John Cena. Why save it for WM 30? I don't really care to see this match but I get the appeal of it and I am sure would DRAW huge buy-rates for the PPV.

6.) Triple H vs Mark Henry. For some reason I have always wanted to see this match. I think Mark Henry is a great in ring worker and knows how to tell a great story. I believe putting him and HHH in big match at WM would tear the house down.

7.) The Shield vs Kane, Big Show, Sheamus in a Six Man Tag Elimination match. Main reason for this match is to give the Shield a big match at WM.

8.) The Rock vs Brock Lesnar. Same thing with Taker/Cena why wait till WM 30? Let this two tear the house down in Jersey in one of the most anticipated rematches of all time.

9.) CM Punk (c) vs Ryback for the WWE Championship. I am a huge Rock fan but I did want Punk to retain the title at the Rumble. And its for the main fact to give CM Punk a high profile win that I believe he needs so desperately right now. It would also give his heel character something to brag about that he did something that Cena couldn't do and that is defeat The Rock. Of course I would have Ryback go over here as I do see a lot of potential in Ryback if booked properly.

So that is my WM 29 card far from perfect but I believe its better then what we will be getting come April 7th. What do you guys think of my WM 29 card???

#851 ·
Re: This Should Be The WM 29 Card

2.) Wade Barrett (c) vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship. I have always wanted to see this feud since NXT Season 1. I believe a Jericho vs Barrett feud would be just the rub Barrett needs at this point in his career(not Fandango).

3.) Antonio Cesaro (c) vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes Fatal Four Way for the United States Championship(yes I would break him away from the Rhode Scholars tag team and make him a singles wresler again).

4.) Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan. The main reason I would have this match is the same reason for Ziglgler. To give Bryan a big win at WM especially after last year's 18 second embarrassment at WM 28.

5.)The Undertaker vs John Cena. Why save it for WM 30? I don't really care to see this match but I get the appeal of it and I am sure would DRAW huge buy-rates for the PPV.

6.) Triple H vs Mark Henry. For some reason I have always wanted to see this match. I think Mark Henry is a great in ring worker and knows how to tell a great story. I believe putting him and HHH in big match at WM would tear the house down.

7.) The Shield vs Kane, Big Show, Sheamus in a Six Man Tag Elimination match. Main reason for this match is to give the Shield a big match at WM.

8.) The Rock vs Brock Lesnar. Same thing with Taker/Cena why wait till WM 30? Let this two tear the house down in Jersey in one of the most anticipated rematches of all time.

9.) CM Punk (c) vs Ryback for the WWE Championship. I am a huge Rock fan but I did want Punk to retain the title at the Rumble. And its for the main fact to give CM Punk a high profile win that I believe he needs so desperately right now. It would also give his heel character something to brag about that he did something that Cena couldn't do and that is defeat The Rock. Of course I would have Ryback go over here as I do see a lot of potential in Ryback if booked properly.

So that is my WM 29 card far from perfect but I believe its better then what we will be getting come April 7th. What do you guys think of my WM 29 card???
The problem with this card is the title takes a major backseat. CM Punk vs Ryback will end up worse than HHH vs Jericho in 2002, especially with Cena vs Undertaker and Brock vs Rock on the card.

Undertaker vs Cena has problems, which is why it has never happened yet. If Cena wins, the streak is over, something they're obviously reluctant to do. If Undertaker wins, their #1 full-time wrestler is a victim to the streak, which makes everything look bad.

Brock vs Rock is okay, though I'm not sure if they had time to book it. This deserves a year-long build-up. I also feel its better off at Summerslam since that's where these last fought. You don't have to put every big match on Wrestlemania.

#870 ·
Re: Wrestlemania Predictions?

My Predictions

John Cena vs. The Rock
Brock Lesnar vs. HHH
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
The Shield vs. Big Show/Orton/Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler/Big E Langston vs. Team Hell No
Fandango vs. Jericho
Tons of Funk vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
Ryback vs. Henry

"Extra question does Ziggler cash in the briefcase?"

If Ziggler/Big E win the Tag Team Championships, then no. But if they lose, I think there is a strong possibility that Ziggler will cash in immediately after the World Heavyweight Championship match.

#871 ·
Re: Wrestlemania Predictions?

My Predictions

John Cena vs. The Rock
Brock Lesnar vs. HHH
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
The Shield vs. Big Show/Orton/Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler/Big E Langston vs. Team Hell No
Fandango vs. Jericho
Tons of Funk vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
Ryback vs. Henry

"Extra question does Ziggler cash in the briefcase?"

If Ziggler/Big E win the Tag Team Championships, then no. But if they lose, I think there is a strong possibility that Ziggler will cash in immediately after the World Heavyweight Championship match.
this, exactly. I changed it to HHH beating Lesnar however.

Reactions: Alex
#2 ·
If thats the case I'll redo mine here, with a few tweaks, and in match order.

WWE Wrestlemania 29

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match
The Rock(c) vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs John Cena
Winner: John Cena (22:37)

Grudge Match
Ryback vs The Big Show
Winner: Ryback (10:35)

No Holds Barred Match Special Guest Referee: Triple H
The Undertaker vs CM Punk w/Paul Heyman
Winner: The Undertaker (20:22)

WWE Divas Championship
AJ Lee vs Eve(c)/Kaitlyn(c) (If AJ is Heel then change Eve to Kaitlyn)
Winner: AJ Lee (5:42)

World Heavyweight Championship Fatal 4 Way Match
Dolph Ziggler(c) vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Dolph Ziggler (17:15)

Grudge Match
Dean Ambrose vs Daniel Bryan
Winner: Dean Ambrose (14:28)

Battle of the Luchadors
Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio
Winner: Sin Cara (11:27)

WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns vs Kane vs Wade Barrett vs Damien Sandow vs The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston
Winner: Wade Barrett (13:10)

WWE United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro(c) vs Jack Swagger
Winner: Jack Swagger (8:08)

#3 ·
WWE Championship match

Rock (C) vs Cena - Once In A Lifetime, until we need more money.

Streak match

CM Punk vs Undertaker - fpalm fpalm fpalm

Triple H is a greedy bastard who can't do a job without getting his win back even though he's virtually completely retired and doesn't need it match

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

World Heavyweight Championship match

The Ryback vs Dolph Ziggler (C)

Sheamus vs Randy Orton - Freshly turned heel

AJ vs random diva just put in there to be AJ's bitch for the Divas title (C)

WWE Tag Team Championships match

Team Hell No vs The Shield (Under the Freebird Rule)

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship match

Kofi Kingston (C) vs Damien Sandow - I have no idea why I'm predicting this when I can already tell it probably won't happen but I don't see how they can hold Sandow off a midcard title that long. It's just...time.

United States Championship match

Antonio Cesaro (C) vs ...I don't fucking know, somebody. Some American. - Cesaro finally drops the US title. And I can't see it being a joke like Swagger, I'm sorry, they clearly like Cesaro too much to do that to him.

I have no idea what they do with Big Show, ADR, Miz, Cody, Barrett (I guarantee it won't be important), a few other people but that's a few tentative predictions based on...some of them on what they're clealry building towards, some just based on complete speculation because I need to think of something.

#4 · (Edited)
WWE Championship
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar

The Streak

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. RYBACK

They are the three matches I'm expecting to be on the show right now, anything else is just complete guess work. AJ will win the Divas Title, I'm fairly sure of that, probably over Kaitlyn, perhaps with some celebrity involvement, like Maria Menunous as guest ref or something daft like that. As Pyro predicted, I think Cesaro will finally lose the US Title to the appropriately titled Some American, who knows who, I pray to god not Jack Swagger. The IC Title match could literally be ANYTHING, I highly doubt Kofi is still the champ come Mania' and they have a host of names they could put in that match - Barrett, Miz, Sandow, Cody, Del Rio, Bryan, Kane, Kofi etc etc so there is no point even trying to speculate on who they go with. I expect The Shield to have acquired more members by then and be involved in some sort of multi man match, like last years Johnny vs, Teddy match. I could see WWE doing Orton vs. Sheamus in a face vs. face match with Orton going over, after the year he's had I can see them wanting to rebuild him, starting at Mania'. They may even turn him heel, who knows? Who cares?

Also, Rey will put Sin Cara over if neither are injured, which is extremely unlikely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.