Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WE Forums 2006 BTB Hall of Fame

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2006, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missed
Default WE Forums 2006 BTB Hall of Fame

With the success of last year's Hall of Fame, I will be bringing to you the 2006 version of the WE Hall of Fame. Now a couple of things are going to change to make sure no noobs are inducted and screw this whole idea of the hall of fame up completely. Now here is how it is going to work for this year to see how it pans out....

Must have been booking for a full year (this eliminates any chance of any noob having any chance of being entered into the Hall of Fame whether it may be a joke or not)

You will PM me 3 people you think that should be entered into the Hall of Fame and describe to me why (Ex: They have helped you out in the past with storylines, inspired you to book, etc.)

The top three people that have the most votes will be entered as the next inductees into the WE BTB Hall of Fame.

Voting will end Friday March 31, 2006 at 7:00 p.m. (CT) so that this will give me enough time to research any writers info that I don't know of for the Induction Ceremony

Results will be posted Sunday April 2, 2006 to coincide with WrestleMania XXII

Class of 2005

Pwcubs1
F-5
Big Evil Red Devil88
Da Wolf Guy
Grendrill