Wrestling Forum banner

North Korea warns nuclear war could break out "today or tomorrow"

14K views 178 replies 91 participants last post by  Ziggler Mark 
#1 ·
Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/north-korea-warns-nuclear-war-1809722

North Korea dramatically escalated tensions with America tonight by warning it had approved nuclear strike plans.

"The moment of explosion is approaching fast," the North Korean military said, warning that war could break out "today or tomorrow".

In response, President Obama ordered a ballistic missile defence system be moved to the nearest U.S. military base to the rogue state.

The U.S. defence system will move to Guam, the nearest American military base to North Korea, 2,000 miles south east of Pyongyang in the Pacific Ocean.

U.S. defence secretary, Chuck Hagel, said: “Some of the actions they have taken the last few weeks present a real and clear danger and threat to the interests of our allies starting with South Korea and Japan.

“Also there have been threats the North Koreans have leveled at our base in Guam and Hawaii.”

He added: "We are doing everything we can to defuse that situation on the peninsula.

"I hope the North will ratchet this very dangerous rhetoric down," he said, adding that there is a way to peace but only if Kim Jong Un decides to be "a responsible member of the world community."

The U.S. had earlier moved two warships to the western Pacific to be on alert for missiles and conducting bomber and fighter flyovers

The latest ploy by rogue nuclear state was banning South Korean workers from the jointly run Kaesong industrial zone.

More than 800 South Koreans who had stayed overnight at the complex were being allowed to return home, but that new workers were not being allowed across the border.

Kaesong, a major source of income for the impoverished, communist North, is home to 124 South Korean companies that employ 53,000 North Korean workers in a cross-border, heavily fortified joint enterprise.

Permission is granted on a daily basis for South Korean workers to cross into the complex, situated in the North.
FUCK! should we be worried?!

#65 ·
I honestly dont see them doing anything. All this is to produce fear, so the sanctions are lifted off of them. North Korea doesnt have the transporation to move troops or weapons. I mean when you were a senior did you fear getting your ass whipped by a 1st grader? Thats how this is right now.

#79 ·
North Korean rhetoric is getting progressively more alarming. While you have to prepare for the worst, I think their Nuclear threat is overstated. I'd be more concerned with NK artillery pieces positioned on Seoul. That has the potential to cripple the SK capital relatively quickly.

China also have less influence then people think. I believe there was a cable in Wikileaks that highlighted this.

#82 ·
North Korea's "alliances" with China and Russia are more of a acknowledgment than an actual military partnership

China sells and buys some shit for them but not enough to be worth alienating the US or Europe over and Russian trades less than a billion dollars worth of goods with them and I head that Russia even said they won't sell NK guns because they think Lil Kim's checks would bounce

When it comes to North Korea, when the rest of the world thinks you are retards the few countries that just think your stupid are your "allies"

#93 · (Edited)
Australians are ready to evacuate :
- http://www.news.com.au/national-news/evacuation-plans-for-7000-australians-living-in-south-korea/story-fncynjr2-1226612720574#ixzz2PTsONt1I

By the way, the quote "the explosion time is approaching fast", used to show that North Korea is threatening the full world should be taken in context :

http://nkleadershipwatch.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/kpa-general-staff-says-it-will-take-powerful-practical-military-countermeasures/

In view of the prevailing situation the world people who love justice and value conscience are unanimously becoming critical of the U.S. and its followers for their disgraceful behavior of prodding the UN Security Council into adopting “resolutions on sanctions” against the DPRK and vocal expressing concern over the situation on the peninsula.

The moment of explosion is approaching fast.

No one can say a war will break out in Korea or not and whether it will break out today or tomorrow.

The responsibility for this grave situation entirely rests with the U.S. Administration and military warmongers keen to encroach upon the DPRK’s sovereignty and bring down its dignified social system with brigandish logic.
It's not a threat, but a worry. Seriously USA should stop rising the tension in the region and let North Koreans, South Koreans and their neighbours solve the situation alone.

USA are warmongering and risking a real nuclear war in order to test and to destabilize China. It's stupid and utterly dangerous.

I know it's Cold War 2.0. We need a new Kissinger, not wannabe MacArthurs !!!

#103 ·
Here's several warning indicators that mean things are about to get really bad really soon:

1) Increased flights by the NKAF: they head to the DMZ, then turn around before crossing: the pilots are becoming familiar with ingress routes, and the NKs are measuring the USAF/ROKAF response time. √

2) Increased activity at NK missile sites. If it's leaked that they are doing a lot of weather balloon launches, that's a sign that the NK missile force is getting ready to do something really big. √

3) North Koreans living in Japan (ISTR a news article some years ago that said over 50,000 NKs live there) either start agitating on NK's behalf, or are recalled home. (√)

4) Reports of seismic activity close to the DMZ: the NKs have in the past built tunnels underneath the DMZ for infiltration purposes. (?)

5) And the big one: NK State Radio and TV stop their normal schedule and play continuous martial music (like in 1950). (?)

√ = happened
(√) = begins
(?) = not yet/unreported

North Korean english radio (Voice of Korea) live stream :
-> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/north-korea-the-voice-of-korea-live

I still try to find one KCTV (North Korea television) stream.

#122 ·
Exactly, and despite everything you hear, they know it too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only way another Korean War starts is by accident. From things I've read, despite all the saber rattling you hear from the North, above all else they are concerned about strengthening and preserving the regime. They just want to be taken seriously.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.