Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is it me or Cena can't cut a decent promo?

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Is it me or Cena can't cut a decent promo?

I thought this Raw's promo started off great; mainly the way he dealt with the crowd. But after 100 grins, 100 times of stopping and listening to boos, I stopped feeling sorry and just wanted him to finish up. But of course, they're not really feuding over anything (Rock and Cena) despite what WWE is trying to tell people. So there hasn't been anything to say since Royal Rumble 13'. Cena said he wants revenge, Rock said just bring it. That whole feud was wrapped up in a 5 minute promo.

It's hard to cut promos about nothing, on a repeat basis.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is online now   Reply With Quote