Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Members how did you get a gf/bf?

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Members how did you get a gf/bf?

Currently single but the last girlfriend i had was a pretty similar situation to jesus hong's. I was pretty much just out for a good time, wingman when it was required, but i wasn't looking for anyone in particular. One of my mates was hitting on her. She turned him down but said i was cute. So he did the gentlemanly thing of letting me know. Talked to her for ages that night, bit of rubbish dancing (i'm a crap dancer and i hate dancing unless i'm drunk or on pills), hooked up and i got her number.

That was a while ago now, haven't had a serious girlfriend in over a year. Just having fun with skanks really.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote