Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Boring Chants

Thread: Boring Chants
View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 06:11 AM   #166 (permalink)
Irish Jet
save_us.ando

Irish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth reading
Default Re: Boring Chants

They're 100% merited.

The people in the crowd are paying enough to say whatever the fuck they want. Hounding on the top star as he carries on his stale 8 year old character is a good way to tell Vince this shit isn't good enough. This has been one of the most poorly booked WM's I can ever recall, mainly because there is a actually a lot of talent available. I haven't watched one Raw of the build up, I've recorded and fast forwarded through what is 95% utter shite.

Boring isn't a good enough word for it, it's downright repulsive to see Cena playing the underdog, playing the role of up and comer, with his time is now bullshit, 8 years after establishing himself as the fucking guy. It's truly sickening.
Irish Jet is offline   Reply With Quote