Wrestling Forum banner

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 35 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 260 77.2%
  • Almost, but eh...

Votes: 42 12.5%

Was the last Punk/Taker segment too much?

17K views 206 replies 138 participants last post by  Kalashnikov 
#1 · (Edited)
I know it's hot in the Raw thread but I wanted to put it to a vote. This segment is definitely going down in history though. Either as a huge mistake, or one of the best segments in history.

EDIT: I voted no for the few posters who somehow interpreted otherwise from my clearly unbiased OP

#2 ·
nope

#3 · (Edited)
no. not even close. clearly people don't remember the big show vs bossman feud, Christ bossman made a poem about big shows fathers deathn and drove up during the funeral yelling it out a megaphone, then he proceeded to hit Show with his car then tying a chain around the casket and driving away.

#8 ·
#9 ·
1. It was an prop urn full of sand.

Vince Okayed it
The Undertaker Okayed it
HHH Okayed it
Kane Okayed It.
CM Punk Okayed it
WWE Creative Okayed it
PAUL BEARERS FAMILY OKAYED IT.

He would have loved that he was associated with a major Wrestlemania feud and the last thing on RAW.

It was meant to be distasteful and cringeworthy because it is meant to get him major heat and get people to really feel uncomfortable and make people hate him for their match.

However I'm sure there are hundreds of better ways that RAW could have finished.

Im going to have a look on the WWE Facebook page to see if any angry mothers are writing in.

Reactions: SerapisLiber
#19 ·
Honestly, what bothers me the most is that I expected their feud to be about Punk claiming he's better than Taker with his accomplishments and whatnot, and not this silly angle where Punk is telling everybody that he's trying to get under Taker's head, which he shouldn't even say in the first place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.