Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #1138 (permalink)
Azusa Nakano
StraightEdge Otaku

Azusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red reppedAzusa Nakano needs to be red repped
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Whats everyone think of the new Mystery Dungeon? Bought it the other day, I really like it as both a dungeon crawling RPG fan and Pokemaniac alike. Great title to keep me tided over for Pokemon X and Y in October. I like the find a magngate feature, hope they continue to implement the 3DS camera into things. So far there is this and the Dream Radar app.

I also see some EV Training discussion in here too :O Would love to add some of you folks in the games for some battles if you wanna exchange friendcodes.

Anything you want from Amazon free! Click Above. Got my Free 360 among other things.
Azusa Nakano is offline   Reply With Quote