Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Failure Defeats Losers, Failure Inspires Winners

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
TKOW
ALL HAIL

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Failure Defeats Losers, Failure Inspires Winners

Not much to comment on since things are looking pretty standard thus far, but there should be more to say once your first show is posted. I'm curious to see how you're going to bring Undertaker back "from the dead", but without his Deadman gimmick.

Also, Edge wasn't a Raw superstar until the draft lottery, and he wasn't a tweener, he was a babyface. So, you may have given away that he's going to turn heel upon his return. Anyway, good luck, I'll keep an eye on this. As Stojy has just brought back his 2004 thread, I'll be looking to see if you book things any differently to him.