Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Puroresu

Thread: JLA Puroresu
View Single Post

Old 03-11-2006, 09:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: JLA Puroresu

Sorry that this review may be a little short ,but I am a little busy.

Good brackets for the pay-per-view tournament.

A good promo backstage with Kensuke Sasaki saying he should be in the tournament.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Super Crazy-A good match to kick off the show with Tanahashi getting the victory via submission.

A good promo with Tiger Mask IV and Black Tiger V.

KENTA vs. Taka Michinoku-Nice match with KENTA and Taka with KENTA taking full control when he came back. Great way to end the match with KENTA coming out the winner.

A good promo with the CTU. LOL.

Brian Kendrick vs. Dragon Kid-Great junior heavyweight match with Dragon Kid coming out on top over Brian Kendrick. I can't wait for more Junior Heavyweight Action.

Tiger Mask vs. Super Delfin-Some more great Junior Heavyweight action with Tiger Mask getting the victoru over Super Delfin using his Super Tiger Suplex.

Sting and Chris Benoit vs. Yuji Nagata and Satoshi Kojima-Great match with this being the main featured match. A great win with Sting and Benoit picking up the victory with some good wrestling action.

Jun Akiyama vs. Kensuke Sasaki-A good match and I liked how Sasaki didn't win. I can see Kensuke going after the title after G-1.

A great first show with some well booked matches.

8/10.