Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Puroresu

Thread: JLA Puroresu
View Single Post

Old 03-11-2006, 09:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000
Default Re: JLA Puroresu

Sorry that this review may be a little short ,but I am a little busy.

Good brackets for the pay-per-view tournament.

A good promo backstage with Kensuke Sasaki saying he should be in the tournament.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Super Crazy-A good match to kick off the show with Tanahashi getting the victory via submission.

A good promo with Tiger Mask IV and Black Tiger V.

KENTA vs. Taka Michinoku-Nice match with KENTA and Taka with KENTA taking full control when he came back. Great way to end the match with KENTA coming out the winner.

A good promo with the CTU. LOL.

Brian Kendrick vs. Dragon Kid-Great junior heavyweight match with Dragon Kid coming out on top over Brian Kendrick. I can't wait for more Junior Heavyweight Action.

Tiger Mask vs. Super Delfin-Some more great Junior Heavyweight action with Tiger Mask getting the victoru over Super Delfin using his Super Tiger Suplex.

Sting and Chris Benoit vs. Yuji Nagata and Satoshi Kojima-Great match with this being the main featured match. A great win with Sting and Benoit picking up the victory with some good wrestling action.

Jun Akiyama vs. Kensuke Sasaki-A good match and I liked how Sasaki didn't win. I can see Kensuke going after the title after G-1.

A great first show with some well booked matches.

8/10.