Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First Bioshock Infinite review is out...GOTYC

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #84 (permalink)
WCWR
Black Comedy

WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: First Bioshock Infinite review is out...GOTYC

I quite enjoy the game. The game runs so smooth - it's very bright and colorful. The atmosphere is awesome, the music is awesome, and the setting is awesome. I like the whole 'Americana' theme they got going. The gameplay is pretty standard Bioshock fare, but I'm not fussed. I like it a lot more than I thought I would, which is good. Don't think this will be my GOTY, though, unless the rest of the games on my radar just bomb spectacularly, which they probably will not in my eyes. For now, Bioshock Infinite sits comfortably with Ni No Kuni and Metal Gear Rising.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000
WCWR is online now   Reply With Quote