Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Puroresu

Thread: JLA Puroresu
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2006, 10:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: JLA Puroresu

Looks like the gm in this thread is a face. Brackets for the tournament look to be good, and should be a great tournament, which is also unpredictable

Sasaki looks to be a solid heel in this thread, and I can see him winning tonight

Good win for Tanahashi, which starts the matches for the show of nicely

Black Tiger vs. Tiger Mask feud is on the way then, and by the looks of it, it will be a pretty good feud with some history to it

KENTA picks up a big win over Taka, and sets him on the way to being a major player in the thread

CTU look to be a major faction in the thread, but Liger appears to be thinking about himself a bit too much. I sense a split coming at some point

Dragon Kid picks up a huge win for him over Spanky, and I guess he is to be pushed as an underdog wrestler

Good win for Tiger Mask, which he needed to get, and the aftermath confirms the feud is coming

Good tag match, and a good win for the two more well known wrestlers. Interesting to see how you incorporate them into the thread, and what kind of a role they have

Nice to see Akiyama win the main event match and keep the original brackets for the tournament. I guess Sasaki will want some revenge next week though